Murdock My old friend, A question if you have a moment

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If you're not to busy desperately trying to play pretty blond geopolitical strategist without the stereotypical air between her ears riddle me this.

In what way would a president who controls the power of executive order in addition to BOTH chambers of congress be powerless to renegotiate the terms of an agreement with a foreign nation?

..and should this question prove too difficult to answer I have a bonus round question which requires very little brain strain

On what planet is May 1st actually August 31th?

Take a moment to look over the following article before you answer so that you do not end up making yourself look like a complete tit once again.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Other than that, how's things? Digging the new vironment?

What type of president signs a deal with the Taliban in February 2020 in the midst of an election that following November 2020?
The kind of president who has the balls to bring all of our troops home against the will of established Washington cretin and the fact that he makes such bold moves during an election year only proves further he has America's best interest in mind

You think this means he has balls? 21 years since 9/11 and he gives the Taliban their own country right before an election in the midst of running against a war monger like Biden? Seriously?

I mean I know you LURVE your little Donnie, but it’s manipulative from where I stand.
But just imagine if established vermin scum didn't help that geriatric war monger cheat his way into the presidency

we'd have all our soildiers and american citizens home, safe and sound and have left that country to rot under 7th century goat fuckers

Biden is a war monger and he's scum, yes, but, news flash, Little Brained One, Trump did not come within 500 miles of winning the election. There is no possible way he ever could have won other than by declaring himself the supreme ruler and suspending elections altogether. Get over it, you delusional whinger.
Why are there no Biden supporters?

Where are they all hiding?

Why did all his voats come in at 2 or 3 in the morning?

Why couldn't 10 states finish counting even after fukkin Florida was done?

Lots of firsts in that so called election.

Donald was our first president to urge everyone to avoid the mail in ballot and go out into public during a global pandemic.

Now we have a delta variant *frowns*
It’s not like liberals were out doing anything crazy like encouraging constituents to attend Chinese New Years festivals while a global pandemic which originated in China and brought here by Chinese nationals was on the March

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Aside from the day my child was born TRUMP's election was the greatest day of my life. Can anyone say that about Biden??

Oh, for Christ's sake. Who but a tool gets that excited about a billionaire gaslighter winning the presidency? Deport, I am worried about you, friend. No politican, ever, would equal or come close to the experiences of birthing my babies.

Please explain how Trump is a "gaslighter". With examples.

And man if someone asked me to explain and show examples of my claims about Biden(or any elected official I hate) I would be GIDDY and provide a whole essay with citations and direct policies. My opposition is earned....not bought.
I suspect you are going to get the same type of lame duck response we get when asked to provide examples of his racism

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
TRUMP was mean to the media, literally the worst people in America. Why libs defend scum like Chris Cuomo or Don Lemon is beyond me.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Is this thread about how Biden's total fuck up in Afghanistan is somehow Trump's fault?

Yes :(

Drop some of your well worded wisdom on this.

Only the Truth need be told. I'm old enough to remember that for 8 years of the Clinton Administration, everything was Bush's fault. Then for 8 years of Obama the Last's Administration, everything was Bush's fault again. Now, everything is Trump's fault.

Being a vile and filthy Democrat enemy of Liberty means you never have any accountability for anything.

Are you fucking kidding me with that BS? I was on the old Yahoo boards during the length of the Bush 2 presidency. The entire oeuvre coming from the right could be summed up like this: It's all Clinton's fault! And then throughout Trump's reign, everywhere from the right: It's all Obama's fault!

This, my friend, is called partisan hackery.

Your memory is faulty. I used to be able to go on virtually any Yahoo politics discussion and simply poast "It's Bush's Fault!" and get several hundred recs.

So ... how many fraudulent "absentee ballots" did you fill out for Dunce Biden?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this thread about how Biden's total fuck up in Afghanistan is somehow Trump's fault?

Yes :(

Drop some of your well worded wisdom on this.

Only the Truth need be told. I'm old enough to remember that for 8 years of the Clinton Administration, everything was Bush's fault. Then for 8 years of Obama the Last's Administration, everything was Bush's fault again. Now, everything is Trump's fault.

Being a vile and filthy Democrat enemy of Liberty means you never have any accountability for anything.

Are you fucking kidding me with that BS? I was on the old Yahoo boards during the length of the Bush 2 presidency. The entire oeuvre coming from the right could be summed up like this: It's all Clinton's fault! And then throughout Trump's reign, everywhere from the right: It's all Obama's fault!

This, my friend, is called partisan hackery.

Your memory is faulty. I used to be able to go on virtually any Yahoo politics discussion and simply poast "It's Bush's Fault!" and get several hundred recs.

So ... how many fraudulent "absentee ballots" did you fill out for Dunce Biden?

My memory is in no way faulty. The Bushco crowd were on their every single day bitching about how everything, including 9/11 and the housing crash, was Clinton's fault.

I didn't vote for Biden myself, let alone commit a crime for him, fantasist.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
TRUMP was mean to the media, literally the worst people in America. Why libs defend scum like Chris Cuomo or Don Lemon is beyond me.

Trump is a monumental fool, yet he used the media to his advantage for many decades. He couldn't tolerate it when they stopped kissing his ass, the poor wittle fragile narcissist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Trump is a monumental fool, yet he used the media to his advantage for many decades. He couldn't tolerate it when they stopped kissing his ass, the poor wittle fragile narcissist.

That's a delusional take. The corporate media does nothing but "report" falsehoods.

You guys say this dumb shit, they just didnt "kiss his ass" absolutely NO ONE thinks they should

So wealthy corporate entities pumping out pro establishment propaganda and dividing the country is fine because objectively reporting news would be "ass kissing"?

I guess when their propaganda and ruthless efforts to influence the public into voting for who will serve THEIR elite interests is fine as long as it's against someone you dont like?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's a delusional take. The corporate media does nothing but "report" falsehoods.

You guys say this dumb shit, they just didnt "kiss his ass" absolutely NO ONE thinks they should

So wealthy corporate entities pumping out pro establishment propaganda and dividing the country is fine because objectively reporting news would be "ass kissing"?

I guess when their propaganda and ruthless efforts to influence the public into voting for who will serve THEIR elite interests is fine as long as it's against someone you dont like?

They kissed his ass and sucked up to him for decades. There is evidence of this all over the innernets. Do some proper research and stop repeating what your dumb ass alt-righty whitey sites say.

I believe in objective reporting. Please link to a post where I said I do not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They kissed his ass and sucked up to him for decades. There is evidence of this all over the innernets. Do some proper research and stop repeating what your dumb ass alt-righty whitey sites say.

I believe in objective reporting. Please link to a post where I said I do not.

Yeah.....while he gave money to democrats they did. Why wouldnt they?

It was when he ran against the DNC and establishment that they turned on him and started spewing falsehoods, distortions and divisive propaganda. They only reported on what they could twist to smear him. We ALL know how everyone kissed Trumps ass while he was playing their game and saw how they all turned on him when he ran for the interests of the people.

I never said you didnt support objective reporting of facts. I questioned your assertion that Trump was mean to media because they didnt "kiss his ass"......when that is not true at all. He was "mean" to them because they are propagandist who were only interested in baiting and smearing to influence the public votes. So they can get the people in there who serve the interests of the elite.

My research IS proper. Not sure why you would say otherwise. Did you watch the videos I shared with the man who walked through every media distortion and lie and cited the facts that show its lies? I posted 2.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Is this the Dove Brzezinski and Biggie Scarborough show?

You can’t even respond to a thread topic directed at you without her ALL OVER IT LIKE FLIES ON SHIT.

You just now are realizing this...? Dovey's a thread killer.

Yeah and even Martini couldn’t get her offline. What should that tell you *rolls eyes*

I’m so fucking disgusted by this trash and her “opinions” I can’t stomach it.
Why would I do that, tho?

Forums need ppl like Dovey