Murdock My old friend, A question if you have a moment

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If you're not to busy desperately trying to play pretty blond geopolitical strategist without the stereotypical air between her ears riddle me this.

In what way would a president who controls the power of executive order in addition to BOTH chambers of congress be powerless to renegotiate the terms of an agreement with a foreign nation?

..and should this question prove too difficult to answer I have a bonus round question which requires very little brain strain

On what planet is May 1st actually August 31th?

Take a moment to look over the following article before you answer so that you do not end up making yourself look like a complete tit once again.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Other than that, how's things? Digging the new vironment?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She wont look at anything people try to show her to inform her.

During that Jacob Blake thing she was really defending him claiming he wasnt fighting police and wasnt armed. Everyone at BC was telling her the second video shows him fighting and resisting taser.

And several people posted the second video. And police reports to show her that he had a warrant and the police were in fact there because of him.

She just stuck to that first media narrative and completely ignored the 2nd video and all the reports. In fact she didnt even pay attention to the fact there IS a second video....let alone did she take the time to watch it. She completely ignored everything being said to her and just ignored links and the 2nd video that showed him fighting. Even I tried several times to show her. She just does not care. Her opinion is right and fuck you. Shes better than regular peasents who need facts to form opinions. Shes analytical.

She says embarrassingly stupid shit, like Catholics dont worship Jesus, and Republicans lost the civil war, and HIV and AIDS are two different viruses, and then blow her own ego for how much a thinker she is because she really doesnt even entertain the possibility shes dead wrong. She just gets condescending and ignores everything said and shown.

We all know political discussions about issues that impact everyone are the avenue for her to air off topic personal grievances because nothing in this world is more important, in her small mind, than her bitter opinions about other peoples lives. She is more likely to start that tired bullshit than she is to look at anything or thoughtfully answer your question.

I see by choosing to put this in meltdown rather than politics, your expectations are realistic lol. We may as well put all the political topics in here because not one of them are capable of discussing anything like normal human beings.

Good luck, Sir! And enjoy! I hope for your sake her responses are at LEAST coherent today. A handful of people have walked this path with her and still cannot believe the level of ignorant, egocentric, self important hostility we were met with.

The important thing here is that these educated, intelligent human rights heros got the Carrot Caligula.....a "white supremacist", out of office. NO actual facts matter here. And fuck the world and human lives.

Let me know if you need an industrial size fan to blow away the fat hozone layer.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If you're not to busy desperately trying to play pretty blond geopolitical strategist without the stereotypical air between her ears riddle me this.

In what way would a president who controls the power of executive order in addition to BOTH chambers of congress be powerless to renegotiate the terms of an agreement with a foreign nation?

..and should this question prove too difficult to answer I have a bonus round question which requires very little brain strain

Take a moment to look over the following article before you answer so that you do not end up making yourself look like a complete tit once again.

What type of president signs a deal with the Taliban in February 2020 in the midst of an election that following November 2020?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What type of president signs a deal with the Taliban in February 2020 in the midst of an election that following November 2020?
The kind of president who has the balls to bring all of our troops home against the will of established Washington cretin and the fact that he makes such bold moves during an election year only proves further he has America's best interest in mind

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The kind of president who has the balls to bring all of our troops home against the will of established Washington cretin and the fact that he makes such bold moves during an election year only proves further he has America's best interest in mind

You think this means he has balls? 21 years since 9/11 and he gives the Taliban their own country right before an election in the midst of running against a war monger like Biden? Seriously?

I mean I know you LURVE your little Donnie, but it’s manipulative from where I stand.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Interesting fact.

Did you know that the First Lady's dildo is also taller than you?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
She wont look at anything people try to show her to inform her.

During that Jacob Blake thing she was really defending him claiming he wasnt fighting police and wasnt armed. Everyone at BC was telling her the second video shows him fighting and resisting taser.

And several people posted the second video. And police reports to show her that he had a warrant and the police were in fact there because of him.

She just stuck to that first media narrative and completely ignored the 2nd video and all the reports. In fact she didnt even pay attention to the fact there IS a second video....let alone did she take the time to watch it. She completely ignored everything being said to her and just ignored links and the 2nd video that showed him fighting. Even I tried several times to show her. She just does not care. Her opinion is right and fuck you. Shes better than regular peasents who need facts to form opinions. Shes analytical.

She says embarrassingly stupid shit, like Catholics dont worship Jesus, and Republicans lost the civil war, and HIV and AIDS are two different viruses, and then blow her own ego for how much a thinker she is because she really doesnt even entertain the possibility shes dead wrong. She just gets condescending and ignores everything said and shown.

We all know political discussions about issues that impact everyone are the avenue for her to air off topic personal grievances because nothing in this world is more important, in her small mind, than her bitter opinions about other peoples lives. She is more likely to start that tired bullshit than she is to look at anything or thoughtfully answer your question.

I see by choosing to put this in meltdown rather than politics, your expectations are realistic lol. We may as well put all the political topics in here because not one of them are capable of discussing anything like normal human beings.

Good luck, Sir! And enjoy! I hope for your sake her responses are at LEAST coherent today. A handful of people have walked this path with her and still cannot believe the level of ignorant, egocentric, self important hostility we were met with.

The important thing here is that these educated, intelligent human rights heros got the Carrot Caligula.....a "white supremacist", out of office. NO actual facts matter here. And fuck the world and human lives.

Let me know if you need an industrial size fan to blow away the fat hozone layer.

Someone should teach you to STFU and listen before you immediately jump in on a convo and shart your unsolicited opinion.

Overtly needy sycophant much?

Speaking of balls… why don’t you have some and say this shit directly to me instead of waiting for him, punk ass.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Interesting fact.

Did you know that the First Lady's dildo is also taller than you?

Zinger

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You think this means he has balls? 21 years since 9/11 and he gives the Taliban their own country right before an election in the midst of running against a war monger like Biden? Seriously?

I mean I know you LURVE your little Donnie, but it’s manipulative from where I stand.
But just imagine if established vermin scum didn't help that geriatric war monger cheat his way into the presidency

we'd have all our soildiers and american citizens home, safe and sound and have left that country to rot under 7th century goat fuckers

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

But just imagine if established vermin scum didn't help that geriatric war monger cheat his way into the presidency

we'd have all our soildiers and american citizens home, safe and sound and have left that country to rot under 7th century goat fuckers

Just imagine if Cali held the weight it should during an election…

Wish in one hand, shit in the other…. See which one fills up first.

We need an independent elected so we can let the dust settle and sort out the criminals. Until that happens, you’re just perpetuating the problem going back and forth between blue and red.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We need an independent elected so we can let the dust settle and sort out the criminals. Until that happens, you’re just perpetuating the problem going back and forth between blue and red.
Trump was the independent. Hello?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And even if it had gone badly? America would have had strong leadership to deal with it.

Biden wont even secure our damn borders as Covid cases pile in and we have unvetted Afganistan refugees being brought in. We just had a terrorist attack in TX.

But Trump ran as a Republican and "Republicans are baaaddd" even though they have NO reasons why they hate them.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

And even if it had gone badly? America would have had strong leadership to deal with it.

Biden wont even secure our damn borders as Covid cases pile in and we have unvetted Afganistan refugees being brought in. We just had a terrorist attack in TX.

But Trump ran as a Republican and "Republicans are baaaddd" even though they have NO reasons why they hate them.

WHY are you all up in MY discussion? Seriously, get a fucking life bitch.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump was the independent. Hello?

Even if I believed he was the independent we needed… why did he fight so hard to increase the healthcare premiums?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what @Biggie Smiles… just don’t even post in my direction any further.

I’m sick of this fucking cunt and I’ve had it.

Peace xoxo

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So Trump wanted USA citizens out by May 1?

If that happened, they would have been out before the Taliban took Kabul.

Biden and the Democrats have blood on their hands again!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this the Dove Brzezinski and Biggie Scarborough show?

It would be awesome if it was :D

Well, unlike everyone else I know that he cunt punted you out of his house because he couldn’t jeopardize his own family after you allowed the kids to play outside by the pool while you entertained Waldo while he was at work and honestly… I’m tired of the visuals of dead babies in pools swirling through my head.

You suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder along with numerous other mental disorders and I’m tired of you thinking this is trolling. You need HELP.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this the Dove Brzezinski and Biggie Scarborough show?

You can’t even respond to a thread topic directed at you without her ALL OVER IT LIKE FLIES ON SHIT.

You just now are realizing this...? Dovey's a thread killer.

Yeah and even Martini couldn’t get her offline. What should that tell you *rolls eyes*

I’m so fucking disgusted by this trash and her “opinions” I can’t stomach it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know what @Biggie Smiles… just don’t even post in my direction any further.

I’m sick of this fucking cunt and I’ve had it.

Peace xoxo
Are you sure @Murdock ? I find our conversations most fulfilling

Certainly beats trying to beat a pulse into that fucking cadaver flynn

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If I remember rightly, bringing home the troops was an election promise of Obama before he became President way back in 2009.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If I remember rightly, bringing home the troops was an election promise of Obama before he became President way back in 2009.
Yep. And 8 years later absolutely NOTHING was done

but these jerkstain liberals will actually blame the ONE president who was working diligently to get our young men and women outta harms way.

They're absolute vermin scum of the worst kind

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Trump is the one that promised the Taliban of the Aug 29th pullout.