Murdock My old friend, A question if you have a moment

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Americans need to STOP fighting about Afghanistan and while those soldiers deaths were unfortunate and the parents are emotionally tortured beyond anything you people realize, they could have died in other ways the parents would still feel that emotional torture. Everytime an American ship has R&R some sailor gets drunk and dies by misadventure.

So put them aside...pull yourselves together. Islam is a DEATH CULT.

Let them stew in their own puke. Really, your real neighbours need you.

Islam is not our biggest threat right now. Progressive brain rot is

Islam has infiltrated the USA and they want YOU dead.
I'll take islam over a fucking prog douchebag any day of the week

Beheadings, chopping hands off, FGM, addiction to opium, sex with boy children...

mmmmk!!~
Minus the severing of limbs and heads that does alot like the modern prog to me

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you looking at me? I didn’t vote for him. I just don’t like Trump and for good reason.
And what reason is that?

I don’t think he was qualified to be president. I also liked his show the apprentice, so it has nothing to do with his celebrity.
and what metric did you use to draw this conclusion? The record low unemployment? The jet fueled rising stock market? The energy independence? The setting straight of frisky enemy leaderships like those in Iran?

Gut instinct mixed with catching bad vibes as soon as I heard he was running. The country was flipped upside down and I can’t pin it all on him, but he is a major culprit and after reading the Epstein related claims against him…. just NO.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why are you looking at me? I didn’t vote for him. I just don’t like Trump and for good reason.
And what reason is that?

I don’t think he was qualified to be president. I also liked his show the apprentice, so it has nothing to do with his celebrity.
and what metric did you use to draw this conclusion? The record low unemployment? The jet fueled rising stock market? The energy independence? The setting straight of frisky enemy leaderships like those in Iran?

Gut instinct mixed with catching bad vibes as soon as I heard he was running. The country was flipped upside down and I can’t pin it all on him, but he is a major culprit and after reading the Epstein related claims against him…. just NO.

THe country was flipped upsidedown alright. By gullible proggie douchebags who cannot even, to save their fucking lives at gunpoint, explain why they hate this man.

By the way, just so you know, "gut instinct" is really not a good reason to choose the next leader of the free world.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And what reason is that?

THe country was flipped upsidedown alright. By gullible proggie douchebags who cannot even, to save their fucking lives at gunpoint, explain why they hate this man.

By the way, just so you know, "gut instinct" is really not a good reason to choose the next leader of the free world.

Why not? I’m typically right.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And what reason is that?

America devoid of a 2nd Trump term proves otherwise, dear.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Americans need to STOP fighting about Afghanistan and while those soldiers deaths were unfortunate and the parents are emotionally tortured beyond anything you people realize, they could have died in other ways the parents would still feel that emotional torture. Everytime an American ship has R&R some sailor gets drunk and dies by misadventure.

Beheadings, chopping hands off, FGM, addiction to opium, sex with boy children...

mmmmk!!~

When it comes to Islam, be careful what you wish for.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

mmmmk!!~

When it comes to Islam, be careful what you wish for.
Thing is; it is these proggie fuckhead asswipes like admin and Oak who are leaving the doors wide open for these vermin to infiltrate us.

In fact, we now have two such vile and obnoxious filth occupying the house of reps thanks to these mental cadavers

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And what reason is that?

That makes no sense.

I can’t think of a time when I haven’t been right tbh. He did a lot of damage. More damage than he did good. I know you’re so fixated on the good, but we must consider the bad too.

The Epstein related rape allegation is horrific. He apparently tied a 13 yo virgin to a bed and hit her while he raped her. This is not an allegation I take lightly.

Also, he shut down all investigations regarding his father’s involvement in the KKK… and is accused of silencing/threatening witnesses so they don’t testify against him. He is wealthy and this is disturbing to me. But I prefer a justice system that can’t be bought… so….

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And what reason is that?

That makes no sense.

I can’t think of a time when I haven’t been right tbh. He did a lot of damage. More damage than he did good. I know you’re so fixated on the good, but we must consider the bad too.

name a policy that did damage.

Not some allegation you read about on OccupyDumbDipshits dot com but a real policy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And what reason is that?

That makes no sense.

Not some allegation you read about on OccupyDumbDipshits dot com but a real policy

Look up… scroll back… I beat you to it….

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And what reason is that?

That makes no sense.

Trump advisors are policies? :Crazy:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And what reason is that?

That makes no sense.

When you go against the grain… it costs us $$$ is my point. What good are any of his policies now in the wake of this level of aftermath?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And what reason is that?

That makes no sense.

When you go against the grain… it costs us $$$ is my point. What good are any of his policies now in the wake of this level of aftermath?
So basically your position is: Throw out the baby with the bathwater if the bathwater happens to be contaminated with parasitical vermin filth scum like our modern proggie

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The kind of president who has the balls to bring all of our troops home against the will of established Washington cretin and the fact that he makes such bold moves during an election year only proves further he has America's best interest in mind

If I remember rightly, bringing home the troops was an election promise of Obama before he became President way back in 2009.
The kind of president who has the balls to bring all of our troops home against the will of established Washington cretin and the fact that he makes such bold moves during an election year only proves further he has America's best interest in mind

If I remember rightly, bringing home the troops was an election promise of Obama before he became President way back in 2009.

I had no issue with the pullout. I started in this debate with the argument that Biden signed the deal with the Taliban, which simply just isn’t true.

The only reason we are in the Middle East is for oil. We also justify sending our troops into these war-torn countries in the name of preserving Christianity and I don’t think we have to right to inflict western ideologies on the rest of the world in the name of securing the remaining resources on this planet.. which has been the main objective of the RIGHT side of this argument for the past 3 decades.
idiot, bad orange man made us energy independent. Besides, we dont use oil from the M.E., bimbo.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And what reason is that?

That makes no sense.

So basically your position is: Throw out the baby with the bathwater if the bathwater happens to be contaminated with parasitical vermin filth scum like our modern proggie

I don’t think child rapist is a good image for the commander in chief. Clinton was impeached for lying about getting a blow job in the Oval Office btw. In the meantime, you’re crying because a kiddie fucker didn’t get to serve a second term.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cas.....these leftist progs? THEY compare US to the taliban.

THEY hate Us. They wont communicate. They wont unify. They consume divisive propaganda designed to shred the country.

You see how it plays out when people try to talk to them? That's what happens ALL the time. They are willing to turn their own family/friends over to FEDS. They cannot be reasoned with.

And propaganda will continue to be used.. .amped up, until we are in a full blown hot civil war. Because progs/dems were made to FEEL like we are all these racist whatevers and that capitalism is oppresive. They are not mentally strong enough, and America will fall because of this.

You see how they dont care about policies, legislation, facts? You cant MAKE them care either they view US as the enemy.

They are invested in this for the same reasons we are. We are invested in policies that strengthen the country and make life better for the average American.

If you ask them, they wont be able to tell you a single thing to support their hatred of Trump, or their hatred of us. They have nothing to support how they were engineered to FEEL. Some of them break out of this and see it for what it is. Unless more do? We are just screwed.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW several leftwing politicains and progressive politicains support terrorist organizations

What Biden did was not an accident. Not because he is "incompetent". It was absolutely intentional.

Its through the left progressive wing that America will be taken down. It was said long ago after 9/11 that we could be destroyed from the inside. And 20 years later we see the fruits of that labor.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You see how they dont care about policies, legislation, facts? You cant MAKE them care either they view US as the enemy.

In my living and limited memory it goes back to the Vietnam war, why Americans hate America or more precisely, the USA government which was the Nixon republican era. So many people dying for nothing. So many grieving young people... absolutely horrendous....

stop worrying... I put myself in the same worrying category as you. Enjoy your day... cold winter will be upon you soon..

At MSN boards, Dr Jack, the admin from the board said, (and he was a con), " people have a right to be wrong," and I thought, you cannot argue with that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

In my living and limited memory it goes back to the Vietnam war, why Americans hate America or more precisely, the USA government which was the Nixon republican era. So many people dying for nothing. So many grieving young people... absolutely horrendous....

stop worrying... I put myself in the same worrying category as you. Enjoy your day... cold winter will be upon you soon..

At MSN boards, Dr Jack, the admin from the board said, (and he was a con), " people have a right to be wrong," and I thought, you cannot argue with that.

I worry a lot.....I do. You can tell on days I vent like crazy that I'm really worried. It helps me a lot to get it out and see people I know that see it happening too, who feel the same.

My mom was talking a lot of the Veitnam era and the "new" left and how radicalized it was from the beginning. They were spitting on our soldiers.

This is actually a GREAT channel. It's not really a "political" or partisan channel.....this guy just explains what is what and he cites everything he goes on.

He explains all this

He has a lot of very well done, accurate videos. You should check him out. Knowledge helps SO much these days. If I'm like you with worry....than you likely also take comfort in understanding exactly WTF is happening lol

It's been muggy the past few days. We are all SO ready for fall and all the apple orchards we now live close to ♡

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you're not to busy desperately trying to play pretty blond geopolitical strategist without the stereotypical air between her ears riddle me this.

In what way would a president who controls the power of executive order in addition to BOTH chambers of congress be powerless to renegotiate the terms of an agreement with a foreign nation?

..and should this question prove too difficult to answer I have a bonus round question which requires very little brain strain

On what planet is May 1st actually August 31th?

Take a moment to look over the following article before you answer so that you do not end up making yourself look like a complete tit once again.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Other than that, how's things? Digging the new vironment?

What type of president signs a deal with the Taliban in February 2020 in the midst of an election that following November 2020?

You think this means he has balls? 21 years since 9/11 and he gives the Taliban their own country right before an election in the midst of running against a war monger like Biden? Seriously?

I mean I know you LURVE your little Donnie, but it’s manipulative from where I stand.
But just imagine if established vermin scum didn't help that geriatric war monger cheat his way into the presidency

we'd have all our soildiers and american citizens home, safe and sound and have left that country to rot under 7th century goat fuckers

Just imagine if Cali held the weight it should during an election…

Wish in one hand, shit in the other…. See which one fills up first.

We need an independent elected so we can let the dust settle and sort out the criminals. Until that happens, you’re just perpetuating the problem going back and forth between blue and red.
Trump was the independent. Hello?

LMAO@U

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Is this thread about how Biden's total fuck up in Afghanistan is somehow Trump's fault?

Yes :(

Drop some of your well worded wisdom on this.

Only the Truth need be told. I'm old enough to remember that for 8 years of the Clinton Administration, everything was Bush's fault. Then for 8 years of Obama the Last's Administration, everything was Bush's fault again. Now, everything is Trump's fault.

Being a vile and filthy Democrat enemy of Liberty means you never have any accountability for anything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you're not to busy desperately trying to play pretty blond geopolitical strategist without the stereotypical air between her ears riddle me this.

In what way would a president who controls the power of executive order in addition to BOTH chambers of congress be powerless to renegotiate the terms of an agreement with a foreign nation?

..and should this question prove too difficult to answer I have a bonus round question which requires very little brain strain

On what planet is May 1st actually August 31th?

Take a moment to look over the following article before you answer so that you do not end up making yourself look like a complete tit once again.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Other than that, how's things? Digging the new vironment?

What type of president signs a deal with the Taliban in February 2020 in the midst of an election that following November 2020?

You think this means he has balls? 21 years since 9/11 and he gives the Taliban their own country right before an election in the midst of running against a war monger like Biden? Seriously?

I mean I know you LURVE your little Donnie, but it’s manipulative from where I stand.
But just imagine if established vermin scum didn't help that geriatric war monger cheat his way into the presidency

we'd have all our soildiers and american citizens home, safe and sound and have left that country to rot under 7th century goat fuckers

Just imagine if Cali held the weight it should during an election…

Wish in one hand, shit in the other…. See which one fills up first.

We need an independent elected so we can let the dust settle and sort out the criminals. Until that happens, you’re just perpetuating the problem going back and forth between blue and red.
Trump was the independent. Hello?

LMAO@U

He is.

He actually ran in 1999 as a Reform Party candidate. He is not an establishment Republican.

He was ruthlessly attacked for a REASON. Maybe try getting past labels and LOOK at what he actually did in office.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this thread about how Biden's total fuck up in Afghanistan is somehow Trump's fault?

Yes :(

Drop some of your well worded wisdom on this.

Only the Truth need be told. I'm old enough to remember that for 8 years of the Clinton Administration, everything was Bush's fault. Then for 8 years of Obama the Last's Administration, everything was Bush's fault again. Now, everything is Trump's fault.

Being a vile and filthy Democrat enemy of Liberty means you never have any accountability for anything.

I like how Democrat policies take exactly 8 years and a Republican to "kick in".

Like Obama's lol.

And no they NEVER hold their own elected officials accountable.

You should have seen Oak and Admin arguing that gun control was racist. But since democrats started really pushing it? Now its NOT racist. It WAS racist when it started (Reagen did it) but now that it's a leftwing cause it's not racist anymore.
Even though it disproportionately impacts poor minorities and they are the ones who cannot afford the regulations to enjoy their own RIGHTS.