Murdock My old friend, A question if you have a moment

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why dont you go somewhere without phone service and rodeo ride a chainsaw you godawfully boring hack

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Americans need to STOP fighting about Afghanistan and while those soldiers deaths were unfortunate and the parents are emotionally tortured beyond anything you people realize, they could have died in other ways the parents would still feel that emotional torture. Everytime an American ship has R&R some sailor gets drunk and dies by misadventure.

So put them aside...pull yourselves together. Islam is a DEATH CULT.

Let them stew in their own puke. Really, your real neighbours need you.

Interestingly enough, we (USA) have been involved in Afghanistan since before the Cold War. I can’t find anything online that supports your statement that they are drug lords ~ but I can’t remember if you actually said that and it’s too hard to go back right now since I’m knee deep in this… so……

The Taliban started as the Mujahadeen, following the civil war that ensued following the Cold War, which at one point the US actually funded them. We made tons of money there, used the Taliban to our advantage and they are still technically at large. Scary shit.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The kind of president who has the balls to bring all of our troops home against the will of established Washington cretin and the fact that he makes such bold moves during an election year only proves further he has America's best interest in mind

If I remember rightly, bringing home the troops was an election promise of Obama before he became President way back in 2009.
The kind of president who has the balls to bring all of our troops home against the will of established Washington cretin and the fact that he makes such bold moves during an election year only proves further he has America's best interest in mind

If I remember rightly, bringing home the troops was an election promise of Obama before he became President way back in 2009.

I had no issue with the pullout. I started in this debate with the argument that Biden signed the deal with the Taliban, which simply just isn’t true.

The only reason we are in the Middle East is for oil. We also justify sending our troops into these war-torn countries in the name of preserving Christianity and I don’t think we have to right to inflict western ideologies on the rest of the world in the name of securing the remaining resources on this planet.. which has been the main objective of the RIGHT side of this argument for the past 3 decades.
idiot, bad orange man made us energy independent. Besides, we dont use oil from the M.E., bimbo.

Energy independent = drove up gas costs, DOH!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I can’t find anything online that supports your statement that they are drug lords

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Americans need to STOP fighting about Afghanistan and while those soldiers deaths were unfortunate and the parents are emotionally tortured beyond anything you people realize, they could have died in other ways the parents would still feel that emotional torture. Everytime an American ship has R&R some sailor gets drunk and dies by misadventure.

Interestingly enough, we (USA) have been involved in Afghanistan since before the Cold War. I can’t find anything online that supports your statement that they are drug lords ~ but I can’t remember if you actually said that and it’s too hard to go back right now since I’m knee deep in this… so……

The Taliban started as the Mujahadeen, following the civil war that ensued following the Cold War, which at one point the US actually funded them. We made tons of money there, used the Taliban to our advantage and they are still technically at large. Scary shit.
You’ll be surprised how censored political sources in many countries are these days. What I could find years ago is almost impossible these days. I’ve given up on explaining some of the political atrocities committed to some people, because many just assume if it happened it can be found on the net. This is very far from the truth.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You’ll be surprised how censored political sources in many countries are these days. What I could find years ago is almost impossible these days. I’ve given up on explaining some of the political atrocities committed to some people, because many just assume if it happened it can be found on the net. This is very far from the truth.
Is this thread about how Biden's total fuck up in Afghanistan is somehow Trump's fault?

Yes :(

Drop some of your well worded wisdom on this.

Only the Truth need be told. I'm old enough to remember that for 8 years of the Clinton Administration, everything was Bush's fault. Then for 8 years of Obama the Last's Administration, everything was Bush's fault again. Now, everything is Trump's fault.

Being a vile and filthy Democrat enemy of Liberty means you never have any accountability for anything.

I’m willing to take the time to read… just sayin.

I knew the Taliban was dangerous with or without them censoring what we can access, which is an obstruction of free press.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Is this thread about how Biden's total fuck up in Afghanistan is somehow Trump's fault?

Only the Truth need be told. I'm old enough to remember that for 8 years of the Clinton Administration, everything was Bush's fault. Then for 8 years of Obama the Last's Administration, everything was Bush's fault again. Now, everything is Trump's fault.

Being a vile and filthy Democrat enemy of Liberty means you never have any accountability for anything.

I knew the Taliban was dangerous with or without them censoring what we can access, which is an obstruction of free press.
I’ll use South Africa for example: all media and broadcasting channels are owned and operated by the current government party, ANC. (African National Congress) An extremely corrupt, thieving and dangerous terrorist regime that has completely destroyed a once very powerful country. One of the only countries in the entire world that has gone from a developed country to developing country over the past 27 years. If one wants to incorrectly use Cold War terminology; from 1st world to 2nd world status.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I’ll use South Africa for example: all media and broadcasting channels are owned and operated by the current government party, ANC. (African National Congress) An extremely corrupt, thieving and dangerous terrorist regime that has completely destroyed a once very powerful country. One of the only countries in the entire world that has gone from a developed country to developing country over the past 27 years. If one wants to incorrectly use Cold War terminology; from 1st world to 2nd world status.
Southern Rhodesia as well.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you're not to busy desperately trying to play pretty blond geopolitical strategist without the stereotypical air between her ears riddle me this.

In what way would a president who controls the power of executive order in addition to BOTH chambers of congress be powerless to renegotiate the terms of an agreement with a foreign nation?

..and should this question prove too difficult to answer I have a bonus round question which requires very little brain strain

On what planet is May 1st actually August 31th?

Take a moment to look over the following article before you answer so that you do not end up making yourself look like a complete tit once again.

Other than that, how's things? Digging the new vironment?

What type of president signs a deal with the Taliban in February 2020 in the midst of an election that following November 2020?

You think this means he has balls? 21 years since 9/11 and he gives the Taliban their own country right before an election in the midst of running against a war monger like Biden? Seriously?

I mean I know you LURVE your little Donnie, but it’s manipulative from where I stand.
But just imagine if established vermin scum didn't help that geriatric war monger cheat his way into the presidency

we'd have all our soildiers and american citizens home, safe and sound and have left that country to rot under 7th century goat fuckers

Biden is a war monger and he's scum, yes, but, news flash, Little Brained One, Trump did not come within 500 miles of winning the election. There is no possible way he ever could have won other than by declaring himself the supreme ruler and suspending elections altogether. Get over it, you delusional whinger.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
If you're not to busy desperately trying to play pretty blond geopolitical strategist without the stereotypical air between her ears riddle me this.

In what way would a president who controls the power of executive order in addition to BOTH chambers of congress be powerless to renegotiate the terms of an agreement with a foreign nation?

..and should this question prove too difficult to answer I have a bonus round question which requires very little brain strain

Take a moment to look over the following article before you answer so that you do not end up making yourself look like a complete tit once again.

What type of president signs a deal with the Taliban in February 2020 in the midst of an election that following November 2020?

You think this means he has balls? 21 years since 9/11 and he gives the Taliban their own country right before an election in the midst of running against a war monger like Biden? Seriously?

I mean I know you LURVE your little Donnie, but it’s manipulative from where I stand.
But just imagine if established vermin scum didn't help that geriatric war monger cheat his way into the presidency

we'd have all our soildiers and american citizens home, safe and sound and have left that country to rot under 7th century goat fuckers

Biden is a war monger and he's scum, yes, but, news flash, Little Brained One, Trump did not come within 500 miles of winning the election. There is no possible way he ever could have won other than by declaring himself the supreme ruler and suspending elections altogether. Get over it, you delusional whinger.
Why are there no Biden supporters?

Where are they all hiding?

Why did all his voats come in at 2 or 3 in the morning?

Why couldn't 10 states finish counting even after fukkin Florida was done?

Lots of firsts in that so called election.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Deport, come on. Put on your thinking cap. The people who voted for Biden were not his supporters. They were Trump haters. Those people outnumber Trump supporters by very wide margins.

Trump is despised by the vast majority of humans on the planet. My entire time in Portugal I have met ONE Trump enthusiast, and he wasn't Portuguese. He was fucking Australian.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you fucking kidding me with that BS? I was on the old Yahoo boards during the length of the Bush 2 presidency. The entire oeuvre coming from the right could be summed up like this: It's all Clinton's fault! And then throughout Trump's reign, everywhere from the right: It's all Obama's fault!

This, my friend, is called partisan hackery.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Deport, come on. Put on your thinking cap. The people who voted for Biden were not his supporters. They were Trump haters. Those people outnumber Trump supporters by very wide margins.

Trump is despised by the vast majority of humans on the planet. My entire time in Portugal I have met ONE Trump enthusiast, and he wasn't Portuguese. He was fucking Australian.
I know tons of people who love TRUMP. They are bored to death by biden even aside from his terrible policies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you fucking kidding me with that BS? I was on the old Yahoo boards during the length of the Bush 2 presidency. The entire oeuvre coming from the right could be summed up like this: It's all Clinton's fault! And then throughout Trump's reign, everywhere from the right: It's all Obama's fault!

This, my friend, is called partisan hackery.

You realize the difference is when people start saying its Clinton's or Obama's fault they always have very specific and direct actions, policies and legislation done by these presidents?

You guys slam every Republican (and many of those Republicans are no different from democrats btw...they are on a side and it isnt ours) BUT when you guys are asked for specific examples (in context quotes, policy and legislation) you guys dont really produce any.... but you will call us stupid, duped, so on.

That's the difference. People slamming democrats can tell you democrat policies they hate. It's not a bunch of corporate media propaganda like "omg Trump is racist".....we have examples as to why we do not support the Democrats and progressives.

And when we address those, they get ignored. You guys refuse to address the only thing that matters, policy.

Let me tell you what partisan hackery IS. Its "blue no matter who". If you vote for a politicain for ANY reason that is NOT about direct POLICY, you are a partisan. If you vote or support a politicain because you just do not like them as a person, or because socially other people hate and slam them....that's partisan. If you vote just to vote against another party? Partisan hackery. The ONLY democrat worth a shit is Tulsi. You know why? Because she CARES about the country as a whole and is willing to work across the isle. I may not support all her policies but I would vote for her over a Romney if that were a choice.

You guys vote and side with politicians based on party ALONE.

The ONLY reason to vote, is for policies.

And no Trump was NOT "hated by the vast majority". You only think that because you are from a progressive state, your peer group is probably entirely leftists, you probably chose a more leftwing area to move to, and the entire establishment hated Trump. Trumps nationalist, American message and strong service to working regular Americans and his anti war leadership was directly detrimental to the oligarchs global marketing campaign. So every mainstream source slammed him.

And if you cant SEE that, it's because you refuse to look. Because you dont WANT to hate what you label a "con" less.

WE can give direct examples of policies from Trump to justify our support of him and our opinions on it. When we do that? You guys call us "duped liars"... .which BTW is garbage. You cant just call something a lie because you dont WANT to acknowledge it. We SAW the results of Trump policy. Pretending they didn't happen is DELUSIONAL partisan hackery.

When we ask you guys for specific examples of policies to justify your hatred of him and opinions of him......you guys cannot come up with anything. Not ONE. You cant even back the corporate gossip. Him being wealthy is not a valid example.

So maybe.....just MAYBE really think about that and ask yourself if just MAYBE it's not US "trumptards" that have been duped here. You seem to not notice the entire establishment on your side of the Trump issue. Including Bush, Romney....you know the Rinos. Even Jeff Bezos who you cant stand is on your side of this. Doesnt THAT tell you something?

If I were having a strong emotional response and hated someone this much and opposed them and even started hating that person's supporters.....but I had no policy/legislation examples behind my opposition .....just FEELINGS.....I would ask myself if I've been manipulated. But I've been in abusive relationships, so I'm very self aware and I know the signs that I've been emotionally manipulated.

You guys need to ask yourselves these questions, listen to the other side of this rather than just dismissing it and refusing to hear it, and objectively look at what Trump DID in office for the people.

You guys are so determined to hate Trump that you've redefined "partisan" to have an excuse to do it and gaslight us when we directly show WHY we support him.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know tons of people who love TRUMP. They are bored to death by biden even aside from his terrible policies.

Left wingers will fail to understand that their peer groups and preferred media is NOT the "vast majority".

They just dont expose themselves to other perspectives or realize how big the world is.

And to be fair everyone can fall into that trap. People gravitate towards others and groups and sources that think like they do and start assuming that's a reflection of the "vast majority".

Of course......EVEN IF that were true? That does NOT mean they are correct. The vast majority of Germans supported Hitler....JS. Groups with group think are the easiest to manipulate and control.

Progressives/democrats will ostracize, dump, shut down and silence anyone in opposition to thier politics(ideology really) and then claim they are the "vast majority" lmao. Um no.....you guys just actively push out, silence and dismiss everyone besides yourselves. Even leftwing forums ban people from other parties. Dreaded CONs or classical liberals cant even have a subreddit to exist and talk on without leftards trolling and attacking it and working to shut it down. Then hysterically labeling all opposition to left doctrine as "hate groups" or "far right extremist" groups to shut them up.

Just ridiculous. Trump haters are far the "vast majority". They just dont interact with others fairly.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aside from the day my child was born TRUMP's election was the greatest day of my life. Can anyone say that about Biden??

Oh, for Christ's sake. Who but a tool gets that excited about a billionaire gaslighter winning the presidency? Deport, I am worried about you, friend. No politican, ever, would equal or come close to the experiences of birthing my babies.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Donald was our first president to urge everyone to avoid the mail in ballot and go out into public during a global pandemic.

Now we have a delta variant *frowns*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aside from the day my child was born TRUMP's election was the greatest day of my life. Can anyone say that about Biden??

Oh, for Christ's sake. Who but a tool gets that excited about a billionaire gaslighter winning the presidency? Deport, I am worried about you, friend. No politican, ever, would equal or come close to the experiences of birthing my babies.

Please explain how Trump is a "gaslighter". With examples.

And man if someone asked me to explain and show examples of my claims about Biden(or any elected official I hate) I would be GIDDY and provide a whole essay with citations and direct policies. My opposition is earned....not bought.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

It was a once in a lifetime thing. You gad to be there I guess. God willing we will someday get a video of drunk Hillary realizing the new reality.