A discussion with my old friend Big….

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not asking you to like or not like anyone. I guess you're right, I don't know you very well. Though it has always been pleasant and cordial in my experience with you.
Exactly you don’t. For you to even come at me like I’m all the sudden all against your standards of me. That’s fine I’ll live lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What tone is that? You really don’t know me like you think. I didn’t do anything. That’s your issue I guess. Just because you like Murds I have never judged that. Have I? Not once. I have never tried to get you to not like her either.

That's Oak letting you know YOU stepped out of line having the nerve to say something to Murd.

It's okay for Murd to drag you though as long as Murd is using you to insult me or Big. YOU cant say anything though and now she thinks less of you.

Just to be clear.....Murd dragging Moonie? Totes cool.

Moon saying something? Tsk tsk! Be better Moonie!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh boy

Here comes the covert -- you no longer live up to our standards of unwavering subservience because we are shallow and ignorant enough to interpret your calm and reserved manner as a weakness we could exploit.

Now we have to try the classic you've disappointed us, we thought so much more highly of you in a last ditched effort to suppress your freedom of thought.

as if anything these shoddy cretins think is of any value whatsoever

Exactly!

That's that nipping. That "hey now...get back in line bitch"

The one I tossed a fucking grenade the minute I noticed it coming my way.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Exactly!

That's that nipping. That "hey now...get back in line bitch"

The one I tossed a fucking grenade the minute I noticed it coming my way.
Bitch try that shit with me in any context and they get told to fuck the hell off STAT.

I don't give the first fuck what anyone thinks of my demeanor

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess that is because she LOST SOME GRACE

I've never seen her be negative before. It was a surprise. She's not like you. She doesn't post crazy personal shit. She doesn't go after people, at least not that I've ever seen.

Color me surprised. I haven't committed a sin.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's Oak letting you know YOU stepped out of line having the nerve to say something to Murd.

It's okay for Murd to drag you though as long as Murd is using you to insult me or Big. YOU cant say anything though and now she thinks less of you.

Just to be clear.....Murd dragging Murd? Totes cool.

Moon saying something? Tsk tsk! Be better Moonie!
I really didn’t see that coming. But yeah I turned 50 today and had some time to chill and thought I’d check the boards out the past few days. What was I thinking? Lol Anyhow gonna enjoy the the last hour of my bday not giving 2 shits about what someone thinks of me. I’m at the age now could give no fucks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really didn’t see that coming. But yeah I turned 50 today and had some time to chill and thought I’d check the boards out the past few days. What was I thinking? Lol Anyhow gonna enjoy the the last hour of my bday not giving 2 shits about what someone thinks of me. I’m at the age now could give no fucks.

I saw it coming.

Happy Birthday Moonie! ♡♡♡♡

Dont waste a single fuck lol. Just laugh at it like me and Big :D

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're taking it a little too seriously. I hope you had a wonderful time with your family, including the newest member(s). Congratulations, 50 is a milestone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've never seen her be negative before. It was a surprise. She's not like you. She doesn't post crazy personal shit. She doesn't go after people, at least not that I've ever seen.

Color me surprised. I haven't committed a sin.

So its "negative" when a woman responds in a light hearted manner to someone who has repeatedly dragged her?

Only on planet Oink I guess.

Its YOU and MURD who post crazy personal shit...you fucking idiot. YOU and MURD go after people. No one went after YOU....you did that shit yourself and so did she. You both do this same shit everytime and play victims and blame the other person. Smh. Grow up.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Happy B-day

btw, stay away from that @Admin. guy. He's fucking gay as a three dollar bill and might start hitting you up privately for pictures of your husband.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're taking it a little too seriously. I hope you had a wonderful time with your family, including the newest member(s). Congratulations, 50 is a milestone.
Lol I’m not taking anything seriously but time spent on here on useless shit is something I try not to do. Thank you for the well wishes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So its "negative" when a woman responds in a light hearted manner to someone who has repeatedly dragged her?

Only on planet Oink I guess.

Its YOU and MURD who post crazy personal....you fucking idiot. YOU and MURD go after people. No one went after YOU....you did that shit yourself and so did she.

I don't know their history. Neither one has talked to me about it; nor should they have. I was simply unaware. Again, I've only ever seen her be lighthearted about everything.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Welcome to midlife crisis!!! Time to buy a red Porsche. :GoodStuff:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now that we've seen the evidence, we know where the little man syndrome comes from...

My grandson should be taller than him by 5th grade...lmao
Your grandson is probably bigger than most adult males right now if he inherited any of your genetics

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Happy B-day

btw, stay away from that @Admin. guy. He's fucking gay as a three dollar bill and might start hitting you up privately for pictures of your husband.

Moon doesnt have a penis though.

Remember how Admin actually posted full sentences at me when he thought I was a GUY?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh, look we're talking about children...I'm sure your side will come down on you for that.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahaha...bitches be hypocrites!
Don't go triggering on something you brought up pig

bait block chomped and consumed... just like the lemming I knew you were

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't know their history. Neither one has talked to me about it; nor should they have. I was simply unaware. Again, I've only ever seen her be lighthearted about everything.

Then you should have either called out Murd the 5th time Murd brought her into it with her typical lies OR stayed the fuck out of it.

Telling MOON she is the one being "negative" or taking it "seriously" isnt anything but bullshit. Moon could have been much more ruthless....believe me.

Saying "WTH Murd take your meds" is NOT "serious".

Murd raging on about how Moon had a "crush on Big" and claiming that I "ran her off" a forum after blathering on about Bigs childhood memories and claiming Big was testing her for a relationship? Thats called being negative and taking it seriously.

Moonie? She just made LIGHT of it and you jumped on her making it more of what it was.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Then you should have either called out Murd the 5th time Murd brought her into it with her typical lies OR stayed thr fuck out of it.

Telling MOON she is the one being "negative" or taking it "seriously" isnt anything but bullshit. Moon could have been much more ruthless....believe me.

Saying "WTH Murd take your meds" is NOT "serious".

Murd raging on about how Moon had a "crush on Big" and claiming that I "ran her off" a forum after blathering on about Bigs childhood memories and claiming Big was testing her for a relationship? Thats called being negative and taking it seriously.

Moonie? She just made LIGHT of it and you jumped on her making it more of what it was.

I don't care about the drama between you and every woman that has befriended the guy that shoved you out the door.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdy, Didn't I read that one of the main reasons your relationship with Stubby went south, was his obsession with being "pegged" by you morning, noon and night?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is that admin telling Pig how he just took a bukkake shower with a whole bunch of big black cock?