A discussion with my old friend Big….

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
An example of systemic racism ~ brought to you by your old friend, Murdy xoxo

Former DA Jackie Johnson arrested for oath violation in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder case….

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL! That serial robbing nigger got EXACTLY what he deserved!!!

Actually, the homeowners confirmed nothing was missing and the perpetrators couldn’t prove anything was actually missing… he was a runner suspected of using the hose on the property these racist assfucks were working on.

That’s premeditated murder. They will get the death penalty in Georgia. Gawd damn I love the south!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lets dissect this tramps article, shall we?

"She had been district attorney since 2010 and had faced a number of controversies about her decisions and prosecutorial style. Those included a 2010 fatal police shooting of Caroline Small, an unarmed mother of two"
and
"In 2018, Johnson
after one of the officers’ involved in Small’s death, Cory Sasser, shot and killed his
after Sasser had been arrested for domestic violence and released on bond."

but get THIS!!!!
"But neither of those cases drew the national attention and heat that the Arbery case would bring."

And why is this? Because it takes some number more than 2 or 3 dead white people to rise to the level of one dead serial robbing NIGGER!

KA-POWN3D!

Thats right people, dead criminal nigger = outrage, any number of dead criminal whites = "meh"

Fuk off and die, gutter whore!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually, the homeowners confirmed nothing was missing and the perpetrators couldn’t prove anything was actually missing… he was a runner suspected of using the hose on the property these racist assfucks were working on.

That’s premeditated murder. They will get the death penalty in Georgia. Gawd damn I love the south!
Sorry, ya lying whore, but that nigger was seen at other sites where shit was stolen and there were plenty of reports of other area construction sights being burglarized. On top of it all, THIS NIGGER KILLED HIMSELF!!!!! Bitch, its on motherfucking video, this nigger grabbing the gun which caused him to be shot!

Again, fuck off and die, lying ass gutter whore. Now sail your cum stained mattress back to whore island!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Former DA Jackie Johnson arrested for oath violation in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder case….

How lovely, you point to a single instance of personal bias on the part of a government employee in a BLUE state.

If you're argument is that liberals are primarily the mongers and supporters of "systemic racism" you had me at hello. Anything else and you've just failed spectacularly

Would you like to try again? This time, referencing the word "systemic" before placing your foot in your mouth?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe Georgia went Blue only recently to get Donnie Dump out of office tho….

shall we research and see???

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry, ya lying whore, but that nigger was seen at other sites where shit was stolen and there were plenty of reports of other area construction sights being burglarized. On top of it all, THIS NIGGER KILLED HIMSELF!!!!! Bitch, its on motherfucking video, this nigger grabbing the gun which caused him to be shot!

Again, fuck off and die, lying ass gutter whore. Now sail your cum stained mattress back to whore island!!!!

The investigation went back 8 weeks and there were no reports of robbery or burglary in the neighborhood.

It’s ok… we already know you’re a dumb racist hick.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I believe Georgia went Blue only recently to get Donnie Dump out of office tho….

And their senators?

And as you would hear it from Stacey Abhrams they're governor?

Sure, you go research that while ignoring completely the bigger picture.

Thanks for playing my little game of "when desperately looking for an escape hatch bite on the low hanging fruit provided deliberately". I knew you wouldn't fail me :CooL:

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

"She had been district attorney since 2010 and had faced a number of controversies about her decisions and prosecutorial style. Those included a 2010 fatal police shooting of Caroline Small, an unarmed mother of two"
and
"In 2018, Johnson
after one of the officers’ involved in Small’s death, Cory Sasser, shot and killed his

but get THIS!!!!
"But neither of those cases drew the national attention and heat that the Arbery case would bring."

And why is this? Because it takes some number more than 2 or 3 dead white people to rise to the level of one dead serial robbing NIGGER!

KA-POWN3D!

Thats right people, dead criminal nigger = outrage, any number of dead criminal whites = "meh"

sooooooooo systemic racism runs DEEP in Georgia lolz

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

And their senators?

Thanks for playing my little game of "when desperately looking for an escape hatch bite on the low hanging fruit provided deliberately". I knew you wouldn't fail me :CooL:

except there is ONE major flaw in your therory…. She was appointed by Republican Sonny Purdue in 2010:LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And their senators?

except there is ONE major flaw in your therory…. She was appointed by Republican Sonny Purdue in 2010:LOL3:
:facepalm:

I'm just grateful you are retired

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How lovely, you point to a single instance of personal bias on the part of a government employee in a BLUE state.

If you're argument is that liberals are primarily the mongers and supporters of "systemic racism" you had me at hello. Anything else and you've just failed spectacularly

Would you like to try again? This time, referencing the word "systemic" before placing your foot in your mouth?
Her own damned article shows the bias isnt racially motivated because there were multiple cases of deaths of whites they cite as examples too. Bitch is a moron!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The investigation went back 8 weeks and there were no reports of robbery or burglary in the neighborhood.

Yea right, dumb bitch. The fucking home owner called the cops several times to report people trespassing on his property and the "lynchers" were on record of calling the cops for a similar incident too!

Dumb ass tramp!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and
"In 2018, Johnson

but get THIS!!!!

KA-POWN3D!

Idiot, those other people arent black!

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Yea right, dumb bitch. The fucking home owner called the cops several times to report people trespassing on his property and the "lynchers" were on record of calling the cops for a similar incident too!

Dumb ass tramp!

actually, the video that one of their kids leaked shows him jogging in the neighborhood right before he is murdered… that video was taken by one of the perpetrators driving up behind him.

mmmmm… can you smell the electric chair smoking?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

and
"In 2018, Johnson

but get THIS!!!!

KA-POWN3D!

but her crime is against a black jogger who was murdered… obstruction of justice

Systemic racism 101 is now in session, gimp!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and
"In 2018, Johnson

but get THIS!!!!

KA-POWN3D!

but her crime is against a black jogger who was murdered… obstruction of justice

This is your class?

As in you're the teacher? bwahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Murdock, because we are old friends I am going to give you the opportunity to do one of two things

1) retract this ever so remarkably sorry example you've used in support of your argument

0r

2) ignore this thread altogether . In which case we will forget entirely that you stuck your leg this far down your throat and put this embarrassment of a piss poor example behind us.

your choice, but be forewarned, the actual details on this one are highly embarrassing . For you that is

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

and
"In 2018, Johnson

but get THIS!!!!

KA-POWN3D!

This is your class?

Murdock, because we are old friends I am going to give you the opportunity to do one of two things

1) retract this ever so remarkably sorry example you've used in support of your argument

0r

2) ignore this thread altogether . In which case we will forget entirely that you stuck your leg this far down your throat and put this embarrassment of a piss poor example behind us.

your choice, but be forewarned, the actual details on this one are highly embarrassing . For you that is

you would say anything… it’s so cute

I’m tickled really how DIE HARD Republican you are

I think it’s stupid… but we go way back, so I’ll forgive you and blame it on Florida.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dumb ass tramp!

actually, the video that one of their kids leaked shows him jogging in the neighborhood right before he is murdered… that video was taken by one of the perpetrators driving up behind him.

mmmmm… can you smell the electric chair smoking?
No, mainly because that stupid nigger wouldnt have gotten shot if he didnt try to take the gun.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and
"In 2018, Johnson

but get THIS!!!!

KA-POWN3D!

No bitch, it isnt racial just because he's fukin black! Sheesh! You are one stupid assed bimbo!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and
"In 2018, Johnson

but get THIS!!!!

KA-POWN3D!

This is your class?

0r

I think it’s stupid… but we go way back, so I’ll forgive you and blame it on Florida.

Sigh. Guess I'm going to just have to decimate you again, because despite us being old friends, and you knowing full well I have a very logical, meticulous and detailed oriented mind you still insist on spazzing out in this thread with hairbrain examples of God knows what like you have the first fucking clue what you are talking about

But you don't, and here's why

Aside from the fact that you've demonstrated you haven't the slightest understanding of what the word systemic actually means, you've also gone and chosen for yourself one of the worst possible localized examples of "judicial racism" in modern history. In fact, your shitty example doesn't even do justice proving localized racism, let alone systemic. All it does do is demonstrate that a single prosecutor has a fucking God complex augmented by a very shitty moral compass.

Review the following. and then please, for your own fucking sake, have a seat.

Example 1 of misconduct

Dennis Perry ~

The investigative report was published two weeks after a Glynn County court overturned the conviction of Dennis Perry of the murders of two African-American churchgoers during a bible study class in 1985. Johnson had capitally prosecuted Perry even after the lead investigators in the case had determined he could not have been at the church at the time of the murders

dennis-perry-1.jpg

So wait, she buries a guy who is white (and obviously innocent) for the murders of two black people and she's your example of a racist? ROTFLAMO!!!!!!!!!

Example 2 of misconduct

jimmy meders ~

One of the defendants Johnson prosecuted, Jimmy Meders, came within hours of execution in January 2020 before the Georgia parole board granted him clemency. Meders was convicted of armed robbery and murder in 1989 and sentenced to death. Meders steadfastly maintained his innocence, testifying that the murder was actually committed by the prosecution’s key witness, Bill Arnold.

23493640-0-image-a-25_1579204730267.jpg

Another black man doing a damned good job of impersonating a white hick? LMAO!

Example 3 of misconduct

Defense attorney - who is white, citing several examples of Prosecutor misconduct over the years, and a video showing of two cops murdering a white woman and being allowed to walk. no charges

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles

Johnson is charged with obstruction of a police officer, which is a misdemeanor. On the day of the Feb. 23, 2020 shooting, the indictment says she allegedly instructed two Glynn County police officers not to arrest Travis McMichael, the man who shot and killed Arbery.

She is also indicted for allegedly violating her oath of office, a felony, for “showing favor and affection” to Greg McMichael, who is Travis McMichael’s father and is also charged in the case. Johnson failed “to treat Ahmaud Arbery and his family fairly and with dignity,” the indictment states.

^^^ I mean, it doesn’t get anymore systemic than this… BUH~HUH~DEY

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

and
"In 2018, Johnson

but get THIS!!!!

KA-POWN3D!

This is your class?

0r

Sigh. Guess I'm going to just have to decimate you again, because despite us being old friends, and you knowing full well I have a very logical, meticulous and detailed oriented mind you still insist on spazzing out in this thread with hairbrain examples of God knows what like you have the first fucking clue what you are talking about

But you don't, and here's why

Aside from the fact that you've demonstrated you haven't the slightest understanding of what the word systemic actually means, you've also gone and chosen for yourself one of the worst possible localized examples of "judicial racism" in modern history. In fact, your shitty example doesn't even do justice proving localized racism, let alone systemic. All it does do is demonstrate that a single prosecutor has a fucking God complex augmented by a very shitty moral compass.

Review the following. and then please, for your own fucking sake, have a seat.

Example 1 of misconduct

Dennis Perry ~

The investigative report was published two weeks after a Glynn County court overturned the conviction of Dennis Perry of the murders of two African-American churchgoers during a bible study class in 1985. Johnson had capitally prosecuted Perry even after the lead investigators in the case had determined he could not have been at the church at the time of the murders

dennis-perry-1.jpg

So wait, she buries a guy who is white (and obviously innocent) for the murders of two black people and she's your example of a racist? ROTFLAMO!!!!!!!!!

Example 2 of misconduct

jimmy meders ~

One of the defendants Johnson prosecuted, Jimmy Meders, came within hours of execution in January 2020 before the Georgia parole board granted him clemency. Meders was convicted of armed robbery and murder in 1989 and sentenced to death. Meders steadfastly maintained his innocence, testifying that the murder was actually committed by the prosecution’s key witness, Bill Arnold.

23493640-0-image-a-25_1579204730267.jpg

Another black man doing a damned good job of impersonating a white hick? LMAO!

Example 3 of misconduct

Defense attorney - who is white, citing several examples of Prosecutor misconduct over the years, and a video showing of two cops murdering a white woman and being allowed to walk. no charges

are you kidding me? A white man who wasn’t executed for a murder from 1989 and a white woman who led police on a high speed chase and was pinned and killed by police is your “smoking gun” ~ this is more
painful than the Rodney King ass beating

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Go back to sleep. you are obviously ill prepared to have this discussion right now :facepalm: