The Murdy/KM Facetime discussion thread

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Dear Murdy,

Who would you rather sexually please: me or some faggot who literally named himself The Poofter and kept it for years. Not exactly a tough one I know, but the others aren't too sure, so let them all know the obvious...

SSS
- Poofters aren't exactly professionals at eating pussy, are they?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Dear Murdy,

Who would you rather sexually please: me or some faggot who literally named himself The Poofter and kept it for years. Not exactly a tough one I know, but the others aren't too sure, so let them all know the obvious...

SSS
- Poofters aren't exactly professionals at eating pussy, are they?
Who the fuck eats pussy?

Not me. Fuck that.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Says the guy that can't let Dove go.
I just fucking apologized to that walking snot rag.

If your too much of a chicken shit to post up a picture then that's on you. Your dumb trolls of "puh puh payz meez moniez " is what, 2003 AOL chat room drivel that wasn't edgy even back then.

Somebody get in touch with flynns stylist and tell them they're shaving a little too close to the scalp.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seems there's a lot of jelly on account of the fabled face time Murdy and yours truly had.

Would anybody care to know what we discussed?

Wait....thats secret info.

Tee Hee

Absolutely no one cares.

The chops are good though LOL

Both of you are a 5 at best....and that's with alcohol.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
This one?

wHUAUW2.jpg

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I suppose nobody else noticed what a retarded tramp you are because they mostly scroll past your crap.

Murdy Stan!?

Nice! You managed to fuck your troll all up the instant you posted another dud with that under your nic; implying she's so fat she's a "stan" - Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and now Murdystan.

I brushed my shoulder off in your vicinity and then, by. your. owned. admission., you "100% permanently retired", didn't I? Keep backstabbing yourself...

SSS
- Did America refuse your retiree benefits, forcing you back to the yard?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I just fucking apologized to that walking snot rag.

If your too much of a chicken shit to post up a picture then that's on you. Your dumb trolls of "puh puh payz meez moniez " is what, 2003 AOL chat room drivel that wasn't edgy even back then.

Somebody get in touch with flynns stylist and tell them they're shaving a little too close to the scalp.

And she came here which is EXACTLY what you wanted.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
This one?

wHUAUW2.jpg
Seriously Flea, what's up with that face and what looks like a nice, solid zero chin.

You look like one of those talking fingers on tiktok and your face looks like a knuckle.

That has to be fart face?
Guitar solo face?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I suppose nobody else noticed what a retarded tramp you are because they mostly scroll past your crap.

Murdy Stan!?

Nice! You managed to fuck your troll all up the instant you posted another dud with that under your nic; implying she's so fat she's a "stan" - Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and now Murdystan.

I brushed my shoulder off in your vicinity and then, by. your. owned. admission., you "100% permanently retired", didn't I? Keep backstabbing yourself...

SSS
- Did America refuse your retiree benefits, forcing you back to the yard?
Haters gon hate

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Way to clear up my BUSTED! post that prematurely let everyone here know what Murdy Stan was supposed to mean, you sorry soggy poof. How many times do I need to effortlessly out you for being a retarded poser who can't even pull off simple shit like your latest attempt? I've lost count...

SSS
- I hate middle schoolers.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have it on good authority that Merde's college nick name was "Butterball".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And she came here which is EXACTLY what you wanted.

I'm usually scrolling here at least every other day.

"Derp lemme go start my 50th thread to a regular poster on BF who I know will log on regardless if I'm here or not. And when she makes fun of me on that thread it means I'm fucjing brilliant!!"

Why don't you go pwn the paramedics and jump off a building. I hear that could make them come running.