The Murdy/KM Facetime discussion thread

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm usually scrolling here at least every other day.

"Derp lemme go start my 50th thread to a regular poster on BF who I know will log on regardless if I'm here or not. And when she makes fun of me on that thread it means I'm fucjing brilliant!!"

Why don't you go pwn the paramedics and jump off a building. I hear that could make them come running.

No one cares.

Really.

You're just a proven attention whore. Maybe if you cry you'll get some sympathy. Then again everyone at TBC is tired of you. Even Shen Li called you out about your mental health.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
No one cares.

Really.

You're just a proven attention whore. Maybe if you cry you'll get some sympathy. Then again everyone at TBC is tired of you. Even Shen Li called you out about your mental health.
Was Dovid actually laughed off that forum?

Bwhahahahaha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@The Ruler @Flynn …in all honesty, I never played Fortnite because the characters looked childish and immature. I just presumed it was a game for teenagers to brag about. Both you two Poofter bros are like that. Dumb, naive and pathetic. Lol fags!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Was Dovid actually laughed off that forum?

Bwhahahahaha

It was really cringe seeing how Dove thought that advertising details about her shitty life would get her more "poor Dove" accolades. Instead she was literally told to, "shut the fuck up."

Pretty hilarious.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It was really cringe seeing how Dove thought that advertising details about her shitty life would get her more "poor Dove" accolades. Instead she was literally told to, "shut the fuck up."

Pretty hilarious.
Not as cringy as you two playing dress—up. Jesus Christ…punch yourselves in the frontbum already!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Pretty hilarious.
I know she wrote a fucking almanac sized post that nobody outside of ppl heading to the electric chair would read. Other then that I saw Shen completely destroy her.

I know she's going on and on about some "best friend" shit that nobody cares about. All I know is she sent me pics of this "best friend" back in the day and the guy looks like fucking Gacy without the clown make up and uses those crutches with the arm braces to move around since he has some fucking disease and probably stanks of dw40 runoff from his wheel chair.

I'll find my old phone and DM you the pics and you can judge for yourself.

Tee Hee

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Two little effeminate men on the net feeling scorned over Dovely.
Go take a hard piss from your clits boys. Löl

More fake news. Too bad you can't come up with your own material. Try using your own brain instead of using the collective's own thoughts.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I know she wrote a fucking almanac sized post that nobody outside of ppl heading to the electric chair would read. Other then that I saw Shen completely destroy her.

I know she's going on and on about some "best friend" shit that nobody cares about. All I know is she sent me pics of this "best friend" back in the day and the guy looks like fucking Gacy without the clown make up and uses those crutches with the arm braces to move around since he has some fucking disease and probably stanks of dw40 runoff from his wheel chair.

I'll find my old phone and DM you the pics and you can judge for yourself.

Tee Hee
Oh stop it clit boi…nobody wants to read moar drivel and power angst from the likes of you. You’re just embarrassing yourself…

qG3pInB.jpg

BH fodder! Löl

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You mean Brokefall is still pulling the "wait until I get my hands on you" card?

AOL chat room jargon in 2023. It's like invisible crystal meth.

Yeah. Pretty much. He sounds like the bad guy at the end of every Scooby-Doo..."If it weren't for you meddling kids, no one would have known how many dicks I suck!"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You mean Brokefall is still pulling the "wait until I get my hands on you" card?

AOL chat room jargon in 2023. It's like invisible crystal meth.
Your drug references have no bearing on me…I only smoke a bit of weed on the occasion. Say NO to drugs bum—fuck eyes! Löl

8Y0pB31.jpg