Did I mention that my swimming pool is the same square footage as Murdy's entire house?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There was a video of me doing a stage set at Penthouse NOLA and I used to be terrified someone wanting to dox me would find it and post it back while we were dating and you would dump me over it LOL

Ahahahahaha I was such a fucking spaz. I'm so used to being emotionally unavailable and getting chased by men that when I'm really into one I obess over all the ways I'm gonna get dumped lol.

If it was found now and posted I'd be happy about it. I was fucking hot on a pole. I worked really hard to be as good at it as I was. No shame here at all.

Lucky you I had my own pole :D
Murdy has a video of her working a pole too

rotisserie-chicken-chicken.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Before I enter a room I have one of my minions play my anthem turned up to eleven to announce my entrance…

You have a toothless attack hooker too?

I need to find where to buy one with low mileage.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He goes absolutely nuts

LMAO

that's because he lives in a shelter

I remember him saying he moved into his dead mother's old house. Basically, he was an adult but never accomplished much in his life, was probably renting into his 50's, and finally got a house when his mommy kicked it. I guess life is hard when you are a worthless welfare sponge who refuses to work. I recall him mentioning his car was a heap to.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I remember him saying he moved into his dead mother's old house. Basically, he was an adult but never accomplished much in his life, was probably renting into his 50's, and finally got a house when his mommy kicked it. I guess life is hard when you are a worthless welfare sponge who refuses to work. I recall him mentioning his car was a heap to.
So basically him and the fat rarely whale have that in common

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Lmao - hope I didn't upset any noodle neck cock suckers with that one

And guess what? My hair isn't thinning either

I congratulate you.

I don't have the same set up but I enjoy hearing about people who inevitably make it... because inspirational stories and stuff.

My hair is also happy that your hair isn't thinning. It's a hairs-pirational story that our hairlines can share, chuckle together on, and laugh at Murdy over...

Because that vat of bacon lard has got some serious genetic problems going off...

It looks like Julia Stiles jettisoned into deep space... just sayin'....

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Apparently we're only allowed to be rude to each other for the fun of it, not because of political differences.

:whatever:
At least shitsmear spamtards like autismin and holidickweed will have no where to spam their TDS hysterics

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
AJFCJaVs4bvTRnivw79ISL3llvbn_kRVa9zPVaSu47zQsig7R5iJXgfWIns4PpICDWaSV9P5SvfHk6JNZT8pljgFWCDgAHroVdRimrZNMr10uFZ93DU3dSpJcQ2SZaYWDBwY9RRYqnUml3vlJJpURJGr1uwhN87Si4N_j3_u_qizkunfklQ4O73jrgqe-6DmcY41quDtKFNSFvG1FRxpolUv90GU7Gy6W2C5VYg4-tyw3vLlEaag2ZvMdiZiqqbi9sTbUqIiEiSzm45XOofIRCPCw2MA6PCQGN7SYDraPTudORZWBMEwXnMZpmI-JQxJ8NVDaA7zGMJPre-1658QEDfYHE1MMK5vRL4tvOZPLnMAM0e-zu-JP32Q2XsrJBYBrv5epVQfTZAwIuh-odFvhW3m4NKt2-uaAAO7d7fabUBV9esI2G05dIhQdZZmlxGt5zFwQWEdS3Id2rdgKwt0aFARodCjXA5499-zdrOK7xMc8r3iHUDiZ05Apg1FnJX4p4avqNnq1MvEUYN_15SCZa6fl4iPGreZ6jIzO6xFc7hUbvO1IsBafJSJ3kZ6ifGB4vba0yCelUFBaQBElLHPNvgOF-9jbHPECQKPrKpFX32wP3KFbWsZZHpLUjb45lu2-SDCf85XSOsr0eLIkGtXgMshFBoYF56tv9lJkt_vAcR_xN4Ps287Ps41qghbsjJk0Gl28IFI1v42jeasrz5COo0wWh_PPqx1xKjpHIUYzixb5k58-7GhpuH_KRhVqkNOAjRP4vKWPjQ9TBbzygiaXUxidvOJDv8Z5TJIAFyHLhSnQBiySoWXQgR78hvutYcriM78i5AP3yWztWfRBykvZmnqbcbOLF6Qs0g_zWCVtmMnFoY66dpUIcQug4Z3oCixruRcvFTOmNuyyKxc9CI4g3aemHkqvaw=w795-h657-s-no

Pay attention, pay attention
I'm talking to you and I hope you're concentrating
I've got money now, I've got money now
Come on, baby, come on, baby

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am sure that poor dog has caught monkey pox multiple times as he ass raped it. Poor dog.