Did I mention that my swimming pool is the same square footage as Murdy's entire house?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Did I mention that my swimming pool is the same square footage as Murdy's entire house?​

You did. But you neglected to mention its volume. Your swimming pool is only two feet deep, a good way to make sure you can keep your head above water.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You did. But you neglected to mention its volume. Your swimming pool is only two feet deep, a good way to make sure you can keep your head above water.
Is it really? And you googled this? Googlectual circus freak?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Did I mention that my swimming pool is the same square footage as Murdy's entire house?​

Ha Ha Ha - you forgot to mention that your pool belongs to the city!
and funny you never post any pictures - - - - - -
PS - why do you post about cocks so much -

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I remember him saying he moved into his dead mother's old house. Basically, he was an adult but never accomplished much in his life, was probably renting into his 50's, and finally got a house when his mommy kicked it. I guess life is hard when you are a worthless welfare sponge who refuses to work. I recall him mentioning his car was a heap to.

Well my bf now owns his deceased mother's house. But he has been living here and was taking care of her for years. He definitely could go buy another house and he might. His plans have changed a bit.

Personally I hope he buys his brother out and keeps this house. We have a lot of memories here.

He isn't all bitter about the success of other people though and he also isn't bragging about inheriting assets from his deceased parents *coughturdymurdy* and he would be good if he didn't have it. He isn't on welfare and doesn't drive a shit car.....he does lease his car though lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have a toothless attack hooker too?

I need to find where to buy one with low mileage.

You want to find where to buy a toothless attack hooker with low mileage??

What a stupid fucking twunt you are.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You want to find where to buy a toothless attack hooker with low mileage??

What a stupid fucking twunt you are.
She had one. What you think all those blm parties was about?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Ha Ha Ha - you forgot to mention that your pool belongs to the city!
and funny you never post any pictures - - - - - -
PS - why do you post about cocks so much -

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Pity smirk

This your big shot at relevance?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
origin.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And you have a full head of beautiful hair

My leo lion mane ♡

Remember how I used to shave it up the back so it was thinner? I grew all of that out. And my hair is so long it goes to the middle of my ass and so thick I need a certain kind of brush to brush it.

I'm thinking about getting like 10 or 15 dreds in it this summer. Or just 10 or 15 braids. I have a bunch of celtic themed hair beads I really wanna wear lol.

It will go very well with my plan to get a skoolie and live out my life as a nomad!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
AJFCJaVs4bvTRnivw79ISL3llvbn_kRVa9zPVaSu47zQsig7R5iJXgfWIns4PpICDWaSV9P5SvfHk6JNZT8pljgFWCDgAHroVdRimrZNMr10uFZ93DU3dSpJcQ2SZaYWDBwY9RRYqnUml3vlJJpURJGr1uwhN87Si4N_j3_u_qizkunfklQ4O73jrgqe-6DmcY41quDtKFNSFvG1FRxpolUv90GU7Gy6W2C5VYg4-tyw3vLlEaag2ZvMdiZiqqbi9sTbUqIiEiSzm45XOofIRCPCw2MA6PCQGN7SYDraPTudORZWBMEwXnMZpmI-JQxJ8NVDaA7zGMJPre-1658QEDfYHE1MMK5vRL4tvOZPLnMAM0e-zu-JP32Q2XsrJBYBrv5epVQfTZAwIuh-odFvhW3m4NKt2-uaAAO7d7fabUBV9esI2G05dIhQdZZmlxGt5zFwQWEdS3Id2rdgKwt0aFARodCjXA5499-zdrOK7xMc8r3iHUDiZ05Apg1FnJX4p4avqNnq1MvEUYN_15SCZa6fl4iPGreZ6jIzO6xFc7hUbvO1IsBafJSJ3kZ6ifGB4vba0yCelUFBaQBElLHPNvgOF-9jbHPECQKPrKpFX32wP3KFbWsZZHpLUjb45lu2-SDCf85XSOsr0eLIkGtXgMshFBoYF56tv9lJkt_vAcR_xN4Ps287Ps41qghbsjJk0Gl28IFI1v42jeasrz5COo0wWh_PPqx1xKjpHIUYzixb5k58-7GhpuH_KRhVqkNOAjRP4vKWPjQ9TBbzygiaXUxidvOJDv8Z5TJIAFyHLhSnQBiySoWXQgR78hvutYcriM78i5AP3yWztWfRBykvZmnqbcbOLF6Qs0g_zWCVtmMnFoY66dpUIcQug4Z3oCixruRcvFTOmNuyyKxc9CI4g3aemHkqvaw=w795-h657-s-no

Pay attention, pay attention
I'm talking to you and I hope you're concentrating
I've got money now, I've got money now
Come on, baby, come on, baby

The big baller is still around all weekend during holidays when most people GTFO of town for some R&R. I’m poolside resort status currently :GiggleBitch:

Happy 4th from the from the desert oasis of California xoxo

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The big baller is still around all weekend during holidays when most people GTFO of town for some R&R. I’m poolside resort status currently :GiggleBitch:

Chillin like a villain till my gated enclave does it's community ballistics demo on the 4th.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Beached whale status getting sunburned and looking like the Koolaid man when it's all over

lmao

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
In fact, if she really was big ballin, bitch wouldn’t be so big backed. It’s not about her loving herself either. Bitch can’t afford any procedures period.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In fact, if she really was big ballin, bitch wouldn’t be so big backed. It’s not about her loving herself either. Bitch can’t afford any procedures period.
Whale can’t even donate 10 bucks to the site after nearly 10k posts

Boom. Right there

Welfare whale

Case closed

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Murdy does look like Chris Farley tho

and that dude was ugly as a man ..... imagine... lmao

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Olympic-size swimming pool are approximately 50 m or 164 feet in length, 25 m or 82 feet in width, and 2 m or 6 feet in depth. These measurements create a surface area of 13,454.72 square feet and a volume of 88,263 cubic feet.

That's a large house, I bet it probably has like 8 BEDROOMS!

Could you imagine having ALL THAT and not one single person to host?

#housepoor

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can you imagine how mad murdy the whale is that she spent all that money coming to NY to beg for dick and I still rejected her?

#attentionstarved