The Murdy/KM Facetime discussion thread

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You are so full of shit. Are you doing this on purpose to embarrass her? Cuz you know damn well those pics are real.

I take it you’ll be posting a screenshot of Murdy Dick to prove this? No you won’t lol. I doubt you even have an IPhone.

Dude, there are pics of her and her new man, which are recent, and the bitch is still wider than the whole Westside. I don’t even give a fuck if she’s 300 pounds or not, don’t call me fat when your ass is a fucking moose tho.

Troll away but leave my name out your shit. Unlike you, I got receipts and they ain’t pretty.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are so full of shit. Are you doing this on purpose to embarrass her? Cuz you know damn well those pics are real.

I take it you’ll be posting a screenshot of Murdy Dick to prove this? No you won’t lol. I doubt you even have an IPhone.

Dude, there are pics of her and her new man, which are recent, and the bitch is still wider than the whole Westside. I don’t even give a fuck if she’s 300 pounds or not, don’t call me fat when your ass is a fucking moose tho.

Troll away but leave my name out your shit. Unlike you, I got receipts and they ain’t pretty.

I bet your fat ass weighs 300 pounds.

Troll

lol
Banned
QeJ7vA4.gif

V5nkQRD.jpg

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

I just think your hating.

Murdy be looking pretty darn good in our face time.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Seems there's a lot of jelly on account of the fabled face time Murdy and yours truly had.

Would anybody care to know what we discussed?

Wait....thats secret info.

Tee Hee

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Seems there's a lot of jelly on account of the fabled face time Murdy and yours truly had.

Tee Hee
thats a good song and now trapped in me head

thanks a lot

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Tee Hee

Did you guys talk about how anyone who used your bathroom wanted to kill themselves afterwards?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, you and I go way back to BH and FC.

Kastranomical? Or however you used to spell it.

Don't act like you don't want to kneed all this man. I'm like a teddy bear.

Yes. We go waaaaay back.

I was NOT "Kastranomical."

"Martino," you're a nice guy if not a little bizarre, butt I will never ever have a relationship that starts on a forum.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No.

I just had to show her what's she's missing.

You are sooooo full of shit LOL

You act like I haven’t been around you long enough. There is no way in hell you’d be interested in someone that big. Do keep trolling tho. I too know what she looks like on video. You can’t bullshit a bullshitter, homie.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You are sooooo full of shit LOL

You act like I haven’t been around you long enough. There is no way in hell you’d be interested in someone that big. Do keep trolling tho. I too know what she looks like on video. You can’t bullshit a bullshitter, homie.
I Stan Murdy.

She's thicc