penalty prolapse for posting spam

-2 pts for chrome dome glare

"Prolapse" i

actress-kitty-forman-lmao-ci1upqvakx2bsqzu.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdy

I came downstairs a bit ago. I commented that it is Ash Wednesday and the man said, yeah also Valentine's Day and is it Lunar New Year? I said, that was Saturday. Go and put a load of laundry in. As I come back in from the laundry room, I see tulips. I missed them before. Coffee really is a necessity for me.

In any case, I was surprised and touched. They are a beautiful red, and so many. We don't tend to do Valentine's Day. I'm going to have to think of something to give. Hmmm....any ideas? ;)

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdy

I came downstairs a bit ago. I commented that it is Ash Wednesday and the man said, yeah also Valentine's Day and is it Lunar New Year? I said, that was Saturday. Go and put a load of laundry in. As I come back in from the laundry room, I see tulips. I missed them before. Coffee really is a necessity for me.

In any case, I was surprised and touched. They are a beautiful red, and so many. We don't tend to do Valentine's Day. I'm going to have to think of something to give. Hmmm....any ideas? ;)
A nice tie?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Feed your man a good steak and a baked potato. I like the tulips idea. I know roses are tradition but I like tulips. (most of this is from my father keeping a flowerbed of sorts. he had rosebushes and tulips and shrubbery that he liked to take care of)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Feed your man a good steak and a baked potato. I like the tulips idea. I know roses are tradition but I like tulips. (most of this is from my father keeping a flowerbed of sorts. he had rosebushes and tulips and shrubbery that he liked to take care of)

:ThumbsUp1: We did steak and corn on the cob. A small side salad as well. It is simple, delicious and intimate here at home. I'm not one for a big fuss, especially not in public with obnoxious amounts of people around.