Did I mention that my swimming pool is the same square footage as Murdy's entire house?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lmao - I seen PVC fencing with a better tan

what the fuck kind beach she going to ?

Or are the rabid cats and dogs in the area just burying her ass in the sand as soon as they see her?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Did you see it too? Bitch has no flanks and a HUGE stomach. Talking bout fupa LMAO

I got a soccer team and my stomach ain’t big like that. Plus you can actually see my hips.

You're stunning... even not at your ideal.

I don't even know why a small select group are bringing up your appearance.

Almost any straight guy wouldn't kick you out of the bed for eating Fig Newton's...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I wanted to kick murdy out of bed but I was afraid my leg would get stuck

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you see it too? Bitch has no flanks and a HUGE stomach. Talking bout fupa LMAO

I got a soccer team and my stomach ain’t big like that. Plus you can actually see my hips.

I've had double the amount of kids she's had and my stomach isn't big at all either.

Lol!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My bf was floored by my body.

The last time we were together naked it was 1999. I was 19 and he was 21. Before I had any kids at all. I was in really good shape....still a dancer (ballet) and I'd hit the gymn twice a week.

Now I'm 42 and I've had 4 children and he was astounded because he says I have barely changed at all. My belly is a bit poochier....not big, it just has more squish to it. That's about it. I have no stretch marks. No flab. My tits held up impressively.

Now that being said.....neither of us have really noticed eachother aging. It's not until we see old pictures of us where we look super young that it's noticed at all. But we have been hanging out as friends for a few decades and he hasn't aged to me at all. So that might be causing some bias.

Either way.....two kids and 4 decades have not been kind to our resident hozone layer I call Turdock. She's not just large and flabby but she's fucking balding. BALDING.

4 kids and 4 decades haven't really worn on me much at all. And I love life so....that's probably keeping me preserved lol.