The Murdy/KM Facetime discussion thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And see. that's the key

when you make people who would otherwise despise each other bond together because they need EACHOTHER to get at you then you've already won

take for instance, moi.

I'm sure admong and the rest of the snowflake gimps remember deep down how Murdy thought it was funny when I was abusing them with sunlight and a magnifying glass and clipping their little butterfly wings for my own personal amusement at Mega Mammals PigPen. She owned that fucking failure of an online barnyard and she laughed with me when I did it.

But today, they need each other so they let bygones be bygones because they require safety in numbers.

#alreadywon

Indeed.

And I'm not even bothering them....fucking idiots are literally name dropping me every post. It's like they are my simps.

"I hate to bring up Dovid" yeah right....bitch brings me up in EVERY fucking post lol. Same with Turdock. I'm literally all they talk about.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I just think your hating.

Murdy be looking pretty darn good in our face time.

She’s just mad that I laced my old FB page (where I allowed trolls access) with fake photos…. and she had to make them “worse worse” to feel better about herself :LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She’s just mad that I laced my old FB page (where I allowed trolls access) with fake photos…. and she had to make them “worse worse” to feel better about herself :LOL3:

Bitch, I got a VIDEO. You’re fully clothed…so can I post it? You are big asf. Quit lying

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right. So the picture are not just "fake" they were also "made worse"

Got it. I mean why would even waste your time being embarrassed? Fucking narcissist. Always obsessed with appearances and trying to control how other people see you and people you hate.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh man now I heard it all

And I thought the 321 mile hike through the Amazon jungles of Disney was funny.

Lmaoooooooloooo

I laced my photos tho!!!!

Bitch quit lacing that weed you fat fuck

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dude I'm sitting in my best friend's home office right now (he is a writer....and a republican ♡) and he is at his comp playing Fall Out 4. He has his glasses on, a hat, and his black robe over his T shirt and shorts.

He looks so fucking hot right now I can't even take it. I just want to take his picture but he won't let me. He hates having his picture taken. The last picture I even have of him was taken 12 years ago.

He is so much better than most all people. Especially vastly better than Turdy and Scrotini. WAY better than Scrot. Three weeks dealing with that psychotic, incredibly stupid, unhinged and obsessive NPD loser (who looks like a dirty pear with tooth picks sticking out for arms) made me rush right back into a marriage that was not working and stay for another handful of years.

Just a few more "details" of my romantic dramas.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bro. When caught out there being fat n ugly in the first degree this mooing bloat cow really just said she laced her own public Facebook just to make ppl on a forum feel better about themselves

This is the self pwn of the 21st century. Lmaooooooo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How did I edit those pics she sent you?

Watch her ignore that one.

She always says that everytime anyone shows what a liar or oooggllay fatty she is. She immediately accuses people of photochopping or editing photos.

It's so weak and cowardly. Just like her and her new filthy asshole plug.

I can just imagine their FaceTime calls. Two ugly and bitter narcs sitting there narcing it up for eachother and discussing how much they think all of us are gonna care about their stupid convos and be all interested in what they said. It's so pathetic LOL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She always says that everytime anyone shows what a liar or oooggllay fatty she is. She immediately accuses people of photochopping or editing photos.
Ain’t enough pixels to chop that fat bitch. For real. The CPU would overheat

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I laced my photos!!!!!!

Agahahaha

Even AW trying to diss her own pics back at Flame champs doesn’t top this self ownage!!!!

Lmaoooooolllll