The Murdy/KM Facetime discussion thread

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Murdy,

Who would you rather sexually please: me or some faggot who literally named himself The Poofter and kept it for years. Not exactly a tough one I know, but the others aren't too sure, so let them all know the obvious...

SSS
- Poofters aren't exactly professionals at eating pussy, are they?

*blushes*

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What have you been smoking!? :LOL:

You might not know this being noobie and all… but KM and I go way way back.

In fact, we were becoming friends via PM on CO way back when. I went to go see Dovey that summer and she cockblocked saying he was a prowler dual. That ended that real fast.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The most confusing part of all of this is why someone who thinks they are so hot is in dire need to keep competing with someone who isn’t even engaging. My sex kitten of TV daze are long over.

I don’t care. I don’t care because once upon a time I was the pretty girl who got cheated on. That shit sucks.

And then I got divorced and I started working on myself. I was most concerned with my health and living a good life. If I wanted anything, it was for people so say she knew what she wanted and she went after it.

Clearly, I set the bar HIGH and I’m the hottest bitch here and someone is trying to take my title. Wanna know the hottest thing about me???? I don’t come with a toddler :GiggleBitch:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
The most confusing part of all of this is why someone who thinks they are so hot is in dire need to keep competing with someone who isn’t even engaging. My sex kitten of TV daze are long over.

I don’t care. I don’t care because once upon a time I was the pretty girl who got cheated on. That shit sucks.

And then I got divorced and I started working on myself. I was most concerned with my health and living a good life. If I wanted anything, it was for people so say she knew what she wanted and she went after it.

Clearly, I set the bar HIGH and I’m the hottest bitch here and someone is trying to take my title. Wanna know the hottest thing about me???? I don’t come with a toddler :GiggleBitch:

No fat whore, you come with a stomach the size of a hippo. Quit worrying about my children and go fix yours, you stupid fat bitch.

There ain’t nothing hot about you and I got the videos to prove it. There’s a reason your Humpty Dumpty ass won’t take a full body shot.

Wanna know the funniest part? I got all these kids and STILL ain’t as fat you. Not even pregnant was I that big. Go get some Ozempic, you jealous skank and stfu

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
BF or Joo should know.

See, this big fat ogre bitch should have left kids out of it. Well she’s gonna regret it now.

I planned on retiring for good from these forums at the end of this month. Might as well go out with a bang.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I have to admit it was fun catching up with KM… especially after all these years. He remains the charismatic Ace I remember from way back when on CO.

*blushes” @ the rest. He was a complete gentleman on FaceTime.

Murdy...King Ding-Dong is a fucking dork with some serious issues.

But I still like the like idiot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You might not know this being noobie and all… but KM and I go way way back.

In fact, we were becoming friends via PM on CO way back when. I went to go see Dovey that summer and she cockblocked saying he was a prowler dual. That ended that real fast.

You left out the part where you and Dove had a sexual fling.

Can we get the true details of how you were slipped a "mickey" or was it you that sexually assaulted Dove?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don't think I've ever witnessed a forum where so many of its members, per capita, have had random sexual encounters with each other. Should be renamed the 'Orgy Factory'...

Well.

Even with all that, the forum overall has good taste as no one wants to fuck you.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don't think I've ever witnessed a forum where so many of its members, per capita, have had random sexual encounters with each other. Should be renamed the 'Orgy Factory'...

LOL. I’m proud to say “not me”

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
JESUS CHRIST!!!!

@The Countess

Go Here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

2. Touch the button that says upload for free.

3. Pick your video file.

4. You should see your video as a thumbnail.

5. Press the upload button.

6. Your video should be uploaded

6. Copy the URL link on the bottom of the page.

7. Come back here.

8. Go and start a post.

9. Click on the three dots next to the landscape icon on your post navigation bar. If you can't find it, it's in the same row as your bold and italic icons.

10. It will open a sub menu. Click on the icon that looks like 2 screens.

11. A box should pop open where you can click and paste the URL.

12. Click continue.

13. You should have a video posted.

You're welcome, bitch.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm fine with this, since I don't visit anonymous online forums for teh random sexual encounters.

'Real life' women are already difficult enough to deal with nine times out of 10.

I like you.

You want to be in my army?

DDT

Factory Bastard
I like you.

You want to be in my army?
While I appreciate the offer, I must politely decline.

I've made it a rule for myself, from day one on any forum that I've ever posted on, to never enter into any form of relationship with any poster for any reason, except for the posted words that can be seen on the main boards by the regular posters.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I've made it a rule for myself, from day one on any forum that I've ever posted on, to never enter into any form of relationship with any poster for any reason, except for the posted words that can be seen on the main boards by the regular posters.

Do you want to join my circus?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Dude, you're missing out though.... Flea makes these cute little chipmunk noises when she gets turned on and Dovey's antics would put most strippers to shame.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
BF or Joo should know.

See, this big fat ogre bitch should have left kids out of it. Well she’s gonna regret it now.

I planned on retiring for good from these forums at the end of this month. Might as well go out with a bang.
Flea, you need to stop that shit.

I know your trolling, but you seriously can't post intimate videos or pictures without consent.

Not in your state, at least.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I know your trolling, but you seriously can't post intimate videos or pictures without consent.

Uh oh...

reface-2023-05-07-08-36-20.jpg

Le whoops?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I’m not stupid. They are not intimate.

She’s fully clothed. You cannot get sued for posting a video of a fatty drunk talking. There are several of them, so there is no way she can cry edit job.

I will not post them if she apologizes and admits she’s big asf.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I’m not stupid. They are not intimate.

She’s fully clothed. You cannot get sued for posting a video of a fatty drunk talking. There are several of them, so there is no way she can cry edit job.

I will not post them if she apologizes and admits she’s big asf.
First, yes, you are stupid.

Second, I think you both need to apologize to each other and stop the petty bullshit.

I apologized. So can you.