The Murdy/KM Facetime discussion thread

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
She laced her photos then logged off to go get sloppy drunk again because she’s gonna get dragged like a beached whale over this one

Yo @wizer She laced her fat fuck photos with you too?

Did you lace your in person cellulite too you fucking blimp?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This pig would have done better say yeah she’s fat and ugly so what?

Your whack ass wants to be black take notes from biggie smalls you lush whale

“Black and ugly as ever, however”

Fucking wannabe

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
gUyZm22.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She actually believes Poofer when he says I’m hating.

Bitch, he’s fucking trolling. Don’t nobody in their right mind believe that you look good enough to be jealous of.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This pig would have done better say yeah she’s fat and ugly so what?

Your whack ass wants to be black take notes from biggie smalls you lush whale

“Black and ugly as ever, however”

Fucking wannabe

She doesn't have the spine for that. Narcissists are literally obsessed with how they look....on every level.

So shes gotta be hot and beautiful and always in the right and she's never ever the problem. She's either a hero or victim in all her bullshit stories.

Have you noticed how she always has reason why it's okay for her to do shit that she judges other people for doing?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She doesn't have the spine for that. Narcissists are literally obsessed with how they look....on every level.

So shes gotta be hot and beautiful and always in the right and she's never ever the problem. She's either a hero or victim in all her bullshit stories.

Have you noticed how she always has reason why it's okay for her to do shit that she judges other people for doing?
She actually tried to shame me saying I couldn’t get wood

Hell yeah I couldmt get wood. Look in the fuckimg mirror you whale

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She always says that everytime anyone shows what a liar or oooggllay fatty she is. She immediately accuses people of photochopping or editing photos.

It's so weak and cowardly. Just like her and her new filthy asshole plug.

I can just imagine their FaceTime calls. Two ugly and bitter narcs sitting there narcing it up for eachother and discussing how much they think all of us are gonna care about their stupid convos and be all interested in what they said. It's so pathetic LOL
Wait... She had a dirty used butt plug?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She actually tried to shame me saying I couldn’t get wood

Hell yeah I couldmt get wood. Look in the fuckimg mirror you whale

I have never had that problem but if I did....if I were getting hot and heavy with a man and he wasn't getting hard and he didn't tell me ahead of time that he had some sort of medical issue or mental health problem that made boners difficult?

I really.....really would NOT announce the fact lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I have never had that problem but if I did....if I were getting hot and heavy with a man and he wasn't getting hard and he didn't tell me ahead of time that he had some sort of medical issue or mental health problem that made boners difficult?

I really.....really would NOT announce the fact lol.
She put it out there and now we gonna keep it out there

Hell yeah I didn’t get wood. I ain’t fucking desperate and there wasn’t enough liquor in Long Island that day

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She put it out there and now we gonna keep it out there

Hell yeah I didn’t get wood. I ain’t fucking desperate and there wasn’t enough liquor in Long Island that day

You did just fine with me. I don't recall a single time out of who knows how many that you were unable to get hard AF.

So it's gotta have something to do with the fact that she's a grotesque fat sow you didn't even want to fuck.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You did just fine with me. I don't recall a single time out of who knows how many that you were unable to get hard AF.

So it's gotta have something to do with the fact that she's a grotesque fat sow you didn't even want to fuck.
I didn’t want to fuck her. Deep down in Humpty Dumpty heart she knows that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Murdys man is like 5’ 4”. On his tipee toes. Did she lace that photo too?

Lmao

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I will not scroll down and gawk at this train wreck again...there nothing to see that I have not seen already.
I will not scroll down and gawk at this train wreck again...there nothing to see that I have not seen already.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lmao. No ignored content

Mur blimp pwned herself so bad even the noodle neck fairy is staying away

Hahahahahahaha

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin weighs like 14 pounds and he’s almost 7 ft tall

His neck alone is a good 2 ft of that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How heavy are we talking at just 5'4" tall? I imagine the receding hairline also added to the grotesque appearance.

My guy here is 6'7. Maybe 6 and a half.

I'm 5'1....lol.

Time to blow the dust off all my heels.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have to admit it was fun catching up with KM… especially after all these years. He remains the charismatic Ace I remember from way back when on CO.

*blushes” @ the rest. He was a complete gentleman on FaceTime.