Homonculus - A discussion.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
So apparently you just need semen and a chicken egg. You use a needle or a syringe to insert a small amount of cum into the yolk of the egg and then reseal it. Infection rates are very common but if you get one that grows you can get 1 of 3 things

1- This little doughy ball that twitches, tries to breath, dies quickly after birth.

2- This weird jellyfish/crab looking thing that can walk, eat, sleeps, drinks water. Kinda like a hermit crab but blind, will live for a couple years.

3- If you're super lucky you'll get this weird small monkey thing with big hands that you can teach to walk, talk, raise like a son.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Are you interested in making one of these?

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
I think it'd be good for me to have like 2 or 3 to take care of me when I get older, like to fill that void in my life I have from not having any children to call my own, you know? Someone to leave all my worldly experience and wealth to and carry on my legacy.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
dude we're taking cum and putting it in another animals egg so we can create a hybrid monster. That's pretty hardcore, bro.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
I've decided I'm not going to sell them, I am just going to have them adopted by people I know online that don't have children of their own.

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......

No Homunculus 4 U​

Chickens have 78 chromosomes. That’s 39 chromosomes per egg. zygotes inherit half the total number of chromosomes from each parent. Humans have 46 chromosomes, human sperm cells have just 23 chromosomes that they inherit from each parent.
sorry dude, it won’t work

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
My friend has an extra chromosome and he's alive.

I don't understand by your own math skills why it owuldn't have 62 chromosomes. I feel like you just don't want me to be a father. My mom said it won't work either.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
Very serious. You're welcome to get a homonculus as well. I have a couple of them incubating right now.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
You could be a little more SeaMajor, here I am trying to give away life so people can feel less alone and experience the love only a child can give them and you're shitting on me asking me if I'm talking to myself.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
Will my Homunculii end up laying eggs or have live births do you guys think? Eggs are supposed to be rising in price soon so if I could get a steady supply of them cheaper that'd be really good.

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
My friend has an extra chromosome and he's alive.

I don't understand by your own math skills why it owuldn't have 62 chromosomes. I feel like you just don't want me to be a father. My mom said it won't work either.
Chromosomes come in pairs. All living things require (at least) two copies of each chromosome, they only work in pairs, chicken chromosomes have no human counterparts.

your friend with the extra chromosome probably has downs syndrome ( 3 copies of chromosome #21) or turners or kleinfelters syndrome assuming the extra chromosome is a sex chromosome, but I digress, the point being they’re human chromosomes.

you can’t pair chicken chromosomes with human chromosomes
that’s high school biology mang

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
One time me and another guy paired up with this girl at the same time, which would've been like 69 pairs. I remember it like it was the other day even though it was about 8 years ago. His name was Tom and she was Alexis and they were roommates and I got to fuck her in the mouth and then the ass while he worked the pussy. Did they create 69 chromosomes when you total it all up? No not really, this is not science this is majick.

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

☠️
I'm not gonna have everyone in my life telling me I'm wrong when I have one fourteen minute video that proves me right. I have studied everything I need to and believe if I am lucky I may even make one that has electrical qualities (like an eel) and can grow in an aquarium until it learns to walk and talk (See video 14 minutes in for the electric humunculus killing the fish & shocking the father).

Y'all don't want me to be happy and it shows.