A discussion with my old friend Big….

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
is not that big of a deal… right?

Until you realize how many people Dovid has rallied for her anti Murdock crusade. You can’t make this shit up!!!! :LOL3:

Look at them… all of them… crawling out of the depths of boredom like cockroaches… Moonie was chased off TV by Dove for having a crush on Big. She was literally ran off a site and now the dipshit is here on team Dove? Fucking lunatic :Crazy:

Then you have prolapse Prowler (who will be sleeping it off until noon) trying to remain relevant while insinuating that I posted that drunk. There wasn’t one fucking slur in there…. like he hasn’t slugged back a 6 pack by 3 pm each afternoon :Crazy:

I’m not going to hate on alcoholics just because I don’t drink tho. I’m sure lots of people on this site do…. but the minions are relentless with their misguided convictions. That much is painfully true.

Looks like I’ll be infamous FOREVER… and you know what, I’m ok with that :GiggleBitch:
WTH lol. Take your meds Murd.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WTH lol. Take your meds Murd.

Shes needs the program I went through.

I'm not saying I think she could do it. A LOT of personal responsibility, accountability and self reflection and honesty. I even found it challenging and painful.

I'm just saying she needs it lol.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not sure if you’re having a hot flash or about to stroke out…

But I’m not the nutter talking about some titties I saw online 17 years ago.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you still possibly not sure the GOP is quite a bit more racist than Democrats? reread this thread with your critical thinking cap on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this more "ignoring" "toxic" whatever because you are happily commited and somehow still have internet access?

Trying really really hard to "ignore" people who you had to hound and harrass until they finally started slapping back.

Geettt help. You are clearly miserable and probably drinking nightly again.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is this more "ignoring" "toxic" whatever because you are happily commited and somehow still have internet access?

Trying really really hard to "ignore" people who you had to hound and harrass until they finally started slapping back.

Geettt help. You are clearly miserable and probably drinking nightly again.
I see the ignored content flag on this thread and guess who's online?

that only means one thing

that admin sucks cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Moonie seems different.

No she doesnt.

Dont even start that shit. Getting in here with your parachute sized pantaloons in that canyon asscrack.

Moon was done with Murd for the same reasons we are done with her. Just because YOU decided to team up with her bitter and lying ass because you hate me doesnt mean Moon changed OR needs to change.

If you are gonna turn on her just do it now and get it over with but dont twist it in some misguided effort to make yourself look less hateful and nasty.

Do it and OWN it. Have a fucking spine for once. I mean....do they keep breaking? Because that IS a lot of weight to carry.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No I’m not different oak. Not sure what you’re referring to?

To bring you up to speed.....I'm confident and passionate in my spiritual and political stances. And Oak decided that just wont do so SHE turned and claimed she never ever liked me and just faked it out of...."sympathy".

But she couldn't take it anymore the poor thing...and decided to go on the attack here.

Murd flipped and showed up here claiming I allow my daughter (V....the 17 year old, you know the one) to "troll strange men" for dick pics. Which after several months of Murd claiming this total garbage I proved was false.

So theyve formed a hate bone alliance and it looks like Oink is going to be disgusting enough to expect you to take a side.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
During the holiday weekend of the now notorious fling… Big told me during dinner on the 4th evening a story about his father. Big’s parents briefly divorced when he was a kid and his father dated a woman who froze his beer glass in the freezer and set the table formally before she served him dinner that she had cooked that evening. He told me this story as if he recognized those same qualities in me. Like he had already sized me up… but I knew that I wanted to be loved. Not half assed loved. Not let me avoid you while I live my existence online. I knew I would resent him and I wasn’t willing to do that because I loved Big like the older brother I never had.

But it’s so funny how fucking weak all these posters on this site are. Full blown migration all because you’re too shook to have a backbone so you buy into the incessant toxic drama whoring? Fucking minions *rolls eyes*

You are officially the weakest members of the herd :OhGawd:

Drama whoring? Like when you racially attacked my wife and her family despite not knowing her or ever having met her? You can pretend all you want, Merde, but we have seen your true colors.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sure. I just always admired your grace. Oh well.

There it is.....that's how it starts

Oak is telling Moon right now that Moon has disappointed her. Murdy can shit talk everyone and drag others but Moon cant say anything or her "grace" isnt in tact.

Awww.

Narcissistic abuse is so gross.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didn't say none. I'm just surprised at this tone out of you. It's not what I expect. But you carry on. You do you. I just didn't know it was you.

Well I thought it was both STUNNING and BRAVE.

:D

I mean really. It's not a shock that Moon said something to Murd after Murd had dragged her a couple times. Oak views Moon as a weak doormat and its disappointing that Moon stood up for herself.

We didnt see Oak tell Murd to leave Moonie out of her board aneurysm did we? Nope. But Moon is naughty and graceless for saying something.

I give this narc abuse tactic a solid 6.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Drama whoring? Like when you racially attacked my wife and her family despite not knowing her or ever having met her? You can pretend all you want, Merde, but we have seen your true colors.
Stop trying to use your rent-a-bride as a beard you flamboyant "closet queen"

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't say none. I'm just surprised at this tone out of you. It's not what I expect. But you carry on. You do you. I just didn't know it was you.
What tone is that? You really don’t know me like you think. I didn’t do anything. That’s your issue I guess. Just because you like Murds I have never judged that. Have I? Not once. I have never tried to get you to not like her either.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sure. I just always admired your grace. Oh well.
Oh boy

Here comes the covert -- you no longer live up to our standards of unwavering subservience because we are shallow and ignorant enough to interpret your calm and reserved manner as a weakness we could exploit.

Now we have to try the classic you've disappointed us, we thought so much more highly of you in a last ditched effort to suppress your freedom of thought.

as if anything these shoddy cretins think is of any value whatsoever

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What tone is that? You really don’t know me like you think. I didn’t do anything. That’s your issue I guess. Just because you like Murds I have never judged that. Have I? Not once. I have never tried to get you to not like her either.

I'm not asking you to like or not like anyone. I guess you're right, I don't know you very well. Though it has always been pleasant and cordial in my experience with you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OOooh how you have disappointed The Duchess of Diary and now you shall be banished from her graces forever and a day!

Or until a need for your alliance arises once again. Then all past grievances will be forgiven

Tell her to fuck off, eat shit and die like the rest of us do, Moon. She's subhuman trash