A discussion with my old friend Big….

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lets dissect this tramps article, shall we?

"She had been district attorney since 2010 and had faced a number of controversies about her decisions and prosecutorial style. Those included a 2010 fatal police shooting of Caroline Small, an unarmed mother of two"
and
"In 2018, Johnson
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
after one of the officers’ involved in Small’s death, Cory Sasser, shot and killed his
after Sasser had been arrested for domestic violence and released on bond."

but get THIS!!!!
"But neither of those cases drew the national attention and heat that the Arbery case would bring."

And why is this? Because it takes some number more than 2 or 3 dead white people to rise to the level of one dead serial robbing NIGGER!

KA-POWN3D!

Thats right people, dead criminal nigger = outrage, any number of dead criminal whites = "meh"

Fuk off and die, gutter whore!

sooooooooo systemic racism runs DEEP in Georgia lolz
Idiot, those other people arent black!

but her crime is against a black jogger who was murdered… obstruction of justice

Systemic racism 101 is now in session, gimp!
This is your class?

As in you're the teacher? bwahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Murdock, because we are old friends I am going to give you the opportunity to do one of two things

1) retract this ever so remarkably sorry example you've used in support of your argument

0r

2) ignore this thread altogether . In which case we will forget entirely that you stuck your leg this far down your throat and put this embarrassment of a piss poor example behind us.

your choice, but be forewarned, the actual details on this one are highly embarrassing . For you that is

you would say anything… it’s so cute

I’m tickled really how DIE HARD Republican you are

I think it’s stupid… but we go way back, so I’ll forgive you and blame it on Florida.

Sigh. Guess I'm going to just have to decimate you again, because despite us being old friends, and you knowing full well I have a very logical, meticulous and detailed oriented mind you still insist on spazzing out in this thread with hairbrain examples of God knows what like you have the first fucking clue what you are talking about

But you don't, and here's why

Aside from the fact that you've demonstrated you haven't the slightest understanding of what the word systemic actually means, you've also gone and chosen for yourself one of the worst possible localized examples of "judicial racism" in modern history. In fact, your shitty example doesn't even do justice proving localized racism, let alone systemic. All it does do is demonstrate that a single prosecutor has a fucking God complex augmented by a very shitty moral compass.

Review the following. and then please, for your own fucking sake, have a seat.

Example 1 of misconduct

Dennis Perry ~

The investigative report was published two weeks after a Glynn County court overturned the conviction of Dennis Perry of the murders of two African-American churchgoers during a bible study class in 1985. Johnson had capitally prosecuted Perry even after the lead investigators in the case had determined he could not have been at the church at the time of the murders

dennis-perry-1.jpg

So wait, she buries a guy who is white (and obviously innocent) for the murders of two black people and she's your example of a racist? ROTFLAMO!!!!!!!!!

Example 2 of misconduct

jimmy meders ~

One of the defendants Johnson prosecuted, Jimmy Meders, came within hours of execution in January 2020 before the Georgia parole board granted him clemency. Meders was convicted of armed robbery and murder in 1989 and sentenced to death. Meders steadfastly maintained his innocence, testifying that the murder was actually committed by the prosecution’s key witness, Bill Arnold.

23493640-0-image-a-25_1579204730267.jpg

Another black man doing a damned good job of impersonating a white hick? LMAO!

Example 3 of misconduct

Defense attorney - who is white, citing several examples of Prosecutor misconduct over the years, and a video showing of two cops murdering a white woman and being allowed to walk. no charges

are you kidding me? A white woman who led police on a high speed chase and was pinned and killed by police is your “smoking gun” ~ this is more
painful than the Rodney King ass beating

Wake me up when turn your fucking brain on

seriously

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

"She had been district attorney since 2010 and had faced a number of controversies about her decisions and prosecutorial style. Those included a 2010 fatal police shooting of Caroline Small, an unarmed mother of two"
and
"In 2018, Johnson
after one of the officers’ involved in Small’s death, Cory Sasser, shot and killed his

but get THIS!!!!
"But neither of those cases drew the national attention and heat that the Arbery case would bring."

And why is this? Because it takes some number more than 2 or 3 dead white people to rise to the level of one dead serial robbing NIGGER!

KA-POWN3D!

Thats right people, dead criminal nigger = outrage, any number of dead criminal whites = "meh"

but her crime is against a black jogger who was murdered… obstruction of justice

This is your class?

Murdock, because we are old friends I am going to give you the opportunity to do one of two things

1) retract this ever so remarkably sorry example you've used in support of your argument

0r

2) ignore this thread altogether . In which case we will forget entirely that you stuck your leg this far down your throat and put this embarrassment of a piss poor example behind us.

your choice, but be forewarned, the actual details on this one are highly embarrassing . For you that is

I think it’s stupid… but we go way back, so I’ll forgive you and blame it on Florida.

Sigh. Guess I'm going to just have to decimate you again, because despite us being old friends, and you knowing full well I have a very logical, meticulous and detailed oriented mind you still insist on spazzing out in this thread with hairbrain examples of God knows what like you have the first fucking clue what you are talking about

Aside from the fact that you've demonstrated you haven't the slightest understanding of what the word systemic actually means, you've also gone and chosen for yourself one of the worst possible localized examples of "judicial racism" in modern history. In fact, your shitty example doesn't even do justice proving localized racism, let alone systemic. All it does do is demonstrate that a single prosecutor has a fucking God complex augmented by a very shitty moral compass.

Example 1 of misconduct

Dennis Perry ~

The investigative report was published two weeks after a Glynn County court overturned the conviction of Dennis Perry of the murders of two African-American churchgoers during a bible study class in 1985. Johnson had capitally prosecuted Perry even after the lead investigators in the case had determined he could not have been at the church at the time of the murders

dennis-perry-1.jpg

So wait, she buries a guy who is white (and obviously innocent) for the murders of two black people and she's your example of a racist? ROTFLAMO!!!!!!!!!

Example 2 of misconduct

jimmy meders ~

One of the defendants Johnson prosecuted, Jimmy Meders, came within hours of execution in January 2020 before the Georgia parole board granted him clemency. Meders was convicted of armed robbery and murder in 1989 and sentenced to death. Meders steadfastly maintained his innocence, testifying that the murder was actually committed by the prosecution’s key witness, Bill Arnold.

Example 3 of misconduct

Defense attorney - who is white, citing several examples of Prosecutor misconduct over the years, and a video showing of two cops murdering a white woman and being allowed to walk. no charges

are you kidding me? A white woman who led police on a high speed chase and was pinned and killed by police is your “smoking gun” ~ this is more

seriously

I’m still recovering…. these aren’t even decent examples of her doing anything more than not wasting tax dollars on CRIMINALS that simply don’t apply to the accusation I have presented. This shit happens all the time. So an innocent man wasn’t executed for the 1989 murder… so a woman who led police on a high speed chase died and she didn’t press charges against the cops. She is still protecting her own.

I’ll remind you she wasn’t investigated until the Ahmad murder. But the unemployed druggie white woman on the bike with the gorilla mask throwing eggs at the black candidate IS systemic racism in your brain.

You have wasted a stubborn mind on IT. You should have been a trial attorney with this level of relentless ability to NEVER SURRENDER.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles ~ you can’t compare oranges to apples and call them apples.

Show me ONE case where she took a murdered white person and didn’t charge the assailant and shit all over the victim’s family in the process. That would apply.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and
"In 2018, Johnson

but get THIS!!!!

KA-POWN3D!

This is your class?

0r

Example 1 of misconduct

Dennis Perry ~

dennis-perry-1.jpg

Example 2 of misconduct

jimmy meders ~

Example 3 of misconduct

seriously

I’m still recovering…. these aren’t even decent examples of her doing anything more than not wasting tax dollars on CRIMINALS that simply don’t apply to the accusation I have presented. This shit happens all the time. So an innocent man wasn’t executed for the 1989 murder… so a woman who led police on a high speed chase died and she didn’t press charges against the cops. She is still protecting her own.

I’ll remind you she wasn’t investigated until the Ahmad murder. But the unemployed druggie white woman on the bike with the gorilla mask throwing eggs at the black candidate IS systemic racism in your brain.

You have wasted a stubborn mind on IT. You should have been a trial attorney with this level of relentless ability to NEVER SURRENDER.

Might I remind you that this is YOUR thread in support of this fairy tale you refer to as "systemic racism"

now, will you be providing any examples of such "systemic racism" or is a local prosecutor in a blue state who has a history of victimizing both black and white people, And sometimes even white people on behalf of black people, though prosecutorial misconduct the best you can come up with?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles ~ you can’t compare oranges to apples and call them apples.

Show me ONE case where she took a murdered white person and didn’t charge the assailant and shit all over the victim’s family in the process. That would apply.
Show me her racial bias and how that bias weaves into a greater monopoly against persons of color that becomes systemic in nature .

Again, this is your thread, your accusation. THe burden of proof rests upon you.

Thought you might have known that for yourself, professional history considered.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm wondering if Moonpie finds it worth it to spend 750.00 to be off Murd's ignore list

I wouldn't spend .75 cents on something like that but that's just me

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
During the holiday weekend of the now notorious fling… Big told me during dinner on the 4th evening a story about his father. Big’s parents briefly divorced when he was a kid and his father dated a woman who froze his beer glass in the freezer and set the table formally before she served him dinner that she had cooked that evening. He told me this story as if he recognized those same qualities in me. Like he had already sized me up… but I knew that I wanted to be loved. Not half assed loved. Not let me avoid you while I live my existence online. I knew I would resent him and I wasn’t willing to do that because I loved Big like the older brother I never had.

But it’s so funny how fucking weak all these posters on this site are. Full blown migration all because you’re too shook to have a backbone so you buy into the incessant toxic drama whoring? Fucking minions *rolls eyes*

You are officially the weakest members of the herd :OhGawd:

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

is not that big of a deal… right?

Until you realize how many people Dovid has rallied for her anti Murdock crusade. You can’t make this shit up!!!! :LOL3:

Look at them… all of them… crawling out of the depths of boredom like cockroaches… Moonie was chased off TV by Dove for having a crush on Big. She was literally ran off a site and now the dipshit is here on team Dove? Fucking lunatic :Crazy:

Then you have prolapse Prowler (who will be sleeping it off until noon) trying to remain relevant while insinuating that I posted that drunk. There wasn’t one fucking slur in there…. like he hasn’t slugged back a 6 pack by 3 pm each afternoon :Crazy:

I’m not going to hate on alcoholics just because I don’t drink tho. I’m sure lots of people on this site do…. but the minions are relentless with their misguided convictions. That much is painfully true.

Looks like I’ll be infamous FOREVER… and you know what, I’m ok with that :GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I am not aware of any instance where Moonpie was ever run off any site we posted on and that would include TV

By Dove or anyone else for that matter.

I think someone is hallucinating again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
During the holiday weekend of the now notorious fling… Big told me during dinner on the 4th evening a story about his father. Big’s parents briefly divorced when he was a kid and his father dated a woman who froze his beer glass in the freezer and set the table formally before she served him dinner that she had cooked that evening. He told me this story as if he recognized those same qualities in me. Like he had already sized me up… but I knew that I wanted to be loved. Not half assed loved. Not let me avoid you while I live my existence online. I knew I would resent him and I wasn’t willing to do that because I loved Big like the older brother I never had.

But it’s so funny how fucking weak all these posters on this site are. Full blown migration all because you’re too shook to have a backbone so you buy into the incessant toxic drama whoring? Fucking minions *rolls eyes*

You are officially the weakest members of the herd :OhGawd:

See how this incredibly dense and miserable drunk will sit there and go into other peoples lives?

Its gonna be hilarious when she flips on the other sumo PI twin and they start posting private shit about eachother.....and they actually get embarrassed by that.

That's why she does shit like this. Its narcissistic control tactic.

Big told me much..MUCH more deeper shit about his life than this. But you dont see me on the internet sharing HIS anything with strangers or trying to "prove" shit to other people. What Murd is saying is that Big was her favorite prop and she wants YOU....the readers...to validate her relationship with him and see it as deeper than the one I have ....had...have with Big.

You know how WEAK that is?

Its pathetic. Take note people and dont tell Murd fuck all you wouldnt want on the board. Everything is all about her. Even memories Big has of his childhood are about her. He can't just share a memory without her inserting herself into it and having some delusion he was "sizing" her up.

I can only imagine Big sharing these random memories of his life with someone he views as a friend (who was probably talking about hers so he reciprocated)....all the while and unbeknownst to him shes making his childhood all about her and inserting herself into it desperately looking for some sign that it means more. Only for her to flip the script, go off the gotdamn nut because her ego cant handle being wrong about anything and start spewing this shit on a public.

I'll never understand this level of entitlement where someone shares things about themselves and you take it upon yourself to share that with everyone when it THEIRS to tell. NOT yours.

But hey everything is about Turdy Murdy. Man Big if you had told her all the stuff you told me she would have thought you fucking married her LOL

Not too mention wtf does this have to do with politcs or systemic racism? Absolutely fucking nothing. This is one of her disgusting manipulation tactics where she uses information she was trusted with privately to try to smack her opponent back in line.

And she will do this kind of sleazey shit and hide behind "ignore" like the coward she is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am not aware of any instance where Moonpie was ever run off any site we posted on and that would include TV

By Dove or anyone else for that matter.

I think someone is hallucinating again.

And I've rallied people for some "anti Murd" cause?

I didnt do a damn thing to this psychopath. She is the one who decided I was "teh enemy".....continued pretending to be "friends" while going to YOU and a handful of other people and lying about me trying to rally people for some anti Dove crusade.

Then she shows up here and uses my daughter and lies.

She actually told people not to tell ME anything they dont want seen on the boards.....while she is actively the ONLY one who plasters other peoples business all over.

It's like she has brain damage. BPD. Pretty much everything she says about me applies to her.

She did the shit to herself being a petty, vindictive and cowardly toxic cunt.

Moon was never ran off of TV....what?! Lol. I've been friends with Moon for YEARS. I never ran her off of anywhere and I definately never fought with her because she "had a crush" on Big. What a mental case.

Murd decides she wants to turn on someone so she thinks that everyone should pick a "team". Moon has watched this bitter ass psycho blather on about other peoples private lives and cling to Big like a desperate school girl. But yeah its gotta be because of me....it couldnt possibly be Murds own disgusting behaviour and lies.

Everyone involved in this drunk skags fantasies will sit here and tell her no.....no one ran Moon off TV, Moon and I were never enemies and we have been friends for well over a decade and Murd will still spew this nonsense. Just like how she was banned from SG because she claims she was kicking my ass in an abortion debate so well (she was NOT....not even close) so I begged for her to be banned. Never happened. Flea and Big have told her why she was banned....she still repeats her delusional nonsense.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Typing this as a friend:

You probably shouldn't say such things about someone you slept with.
Unless you're from or planning a move to Alabama, of course.

Ever "love" someone so much that you blathered stuff they told you about their lives without their consent?

You know.....so strangers who shouldnt matter can think it was more than it was?

That's rhetorical btw

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Typing this as a friend:

You probably shouldn't say such things about someone you slept with.
Unless you're from or planning a move to Alabama, of course.

I see your point…

But with all the misinformation being packaged as toxic drama whoring by the typical culprits, I’m allowed to give my account so the noobs can have a sense of where I’m coming from.

I no longer “love him like a brother” and I have him and Dovid on ignore because I absolutely agree with you that it’s NOT appropriate.

I am in a loving and committed relationship… but you can’t explain how insane they are without providing the history for context is where I was coming from.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I see your point…

But with all the misinformation being packaged as toxic drama whoring by the typical culprits, I’m allowed to give my account so the noobs can have a sense of where I’m coming from.

I no longer “love him like a brother” and I have him and Dovid on ignore because I absolutely agree with you that it’s NOT appropriate.

I am in a loving and committed relationship… but you can’t explain how insane they are without providing the history for context is where I was coming from.
I can explain how insane you are with nothing but whatever you've posted that day.

lolz

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll give you an example of how toxic this drama whoring has evolved over the years….

I have 4 kids in my house this weekend. I’ll log out and won’t think about this place until sometime deep into next week I’ll be so busy… maybe I’ll see something that reminds me of one of the few people I actually talk to on this site and then I’ll log back in to tell them about it and have a few laughs while ducking and dodging the reguLOSERS who live for the toxic drama.

I’ll come back and maybe… just maybe… I’ll press that pesky Show Ignored Content button and my name is going to light up like a jizz soaked mattress after a tsunami of luminol and the soft glow of a black light hits it.

I’m not here to parent or police these rejects. Most of them need therapy desperately, but they’re either too stoopid or too headstrong to get help.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can explain how insane you are with nothing but whatever you've posted that day.

lolz

Narcissistic injuries are intense.

Maybe when she comes back she will post more private stuff and finally we will all validate her and now down and all the men who rejected her will see how unhealthy they are and promise to start "healing".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll give you an example of how toxic this drama whoring has evolved over the years….

I have 4 kids in my house this weekend. I’ll log out and won’t think about this place until sometime deep into next week I’ll be so busy… maybe I’ll see something that reminds me of one of the few people I actually talk to on this site and then I’ll log back in to tell them about it and have a few laughs while ducking and dodging the reguLOSERS who live for the toxic drama.

I’ll come back and maybe… just maybe… I’ll press that pesky Show Ignored Content button and my name is going to light up like a jizz soaked mattress after a tsunami of luminol and the soft glow of a black light hits it.

I’m not here to parent or police these rejects. Most of them need therapy desperately, but they’re either too stoopid or too headstrong to get help.

Has they ever logged off for 3 days, like ever? What rich, fulfilling and interesting lives they must lead...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Isn't just stellar tho, how murdy in her infinite feebleism has managed to convince herself this is all about Dove and not her own misdeeds regarding the relationship between her and I?

Honey dear, let me be frank with you. Dove is vastly superior to you in terms of intellect and physical appearance. She's fended off more rabid hoes which were twice as smart and witty as you could ever hope to be. I don't need to jump on her bandwagon or defend her from anything. She's a big girl and has proven herself more than capable over the years in handling toxic drama gnats such as yourself with precision and ease and has a wit about her you simply could never match. No matter how hard you tried or how many bottles of cheap bottles of 150 proof piss you consume.

Period.

No, this is about YOU and YOUR inability to withstand any type of scrutiny when it comes to the ridiculous spin you try to place on the already heaping piles of dogshit you are fed by your media masters. In fact, I can tell you here and now exactly where you personal rage stems. Aside from the fact that you are more than likely holding some type of fatal attraction grudge against me for never gazing upon you "in that way" you are upset because I don't look to you for moral, spiritual and intellectual guidance. Well, frankly, that's simply because your views on life are total idiotic shit befitting only the lowest of uniformed imbeciles society is unfortunately plagued with.

You are pig ignorant on a vast variety of important matters and seem pretty proud of it. Either that or just too stupid to grasp just how glaring your ignorance really is. The jury is still out on that one. In any event, That's fine, to each is own, but don't be surprised when I counter your absurd viewpoints with facts which, not unlike any of your shallow minded ilk, you seem to take as some kind of siege on your sorry soul. And when those facts inevitably make you look like the bumbling buffoon who has not done her homework you clutch for the ad hominem so very vaunted among you cretinous filth who realize deep down your argument is a balloon with nothing but hot air in it. In such an event it would be my advise to anyone of sound mind that you take issue with the substance and credibility of your argument instead of screeching hysterically at the one pointing out the fallacy to you. But we all know you people are not of sound mind or you wouldn't vote democrat filth to begin with -- so the point is moot.

I remember distinctly you going off the deep end on me with unprovoked verbal attacks and slurs simply because I asked you to provide evidence of this overt and overwhelming racism you keep attempting to pin on Trump. Choosing to lop me into some barrel of fanatical MAGA zealots you have fashioned in your own mind. When in fact, my views on Trump are quite clear and I can hardly be assumed as some die hard koolaid drinking fan if you've bothered to actually read what I've said about him. But of course the fact that I merely want is to live in a society where accusations are substantiated with solid and verifiable evidence didn't stop you from reciting the standard mantra now did it?

Fast forward to the era of Kavanaugh. Same sequence of events. You dutifully took your position as gullible marching bean on the whole "believe all women" clown caboose despite the evidence against the man being shoddy and sketchy as fuck. Which is detestable considering you have a son. Whom I truly hope never finds himself in such a quandary with some skank who wishes to exploit a precedent his mother actually supported to bring him to his knees over some petty vindictive personal vendetta. I have sons. Most people here, men and women included, fall in the same category, and if not, fathers, brothers, cousins etc. and damned anyone who cannot see boarding such a train hurts us all in the end. If not us, the ones we love. If you are that shallow and insistent in your partisan hackery that you would jeopardize the potential safety of your own child then I am confident without question I made the right move dropping you as a friend.

And so it was after these and similar disagreements erupted that I began to see the undertones of my personal life and things I've shared with you in private bubble to the surface on these forums. Just like they are in this very thread. Now mind you, I hold you accountable for such divulgence not because I am embarrassed of my life or anything in it's history but because I am a private man who doesn't share details of anyone's private life matters publicly unless such matters already reside in public view. And I challenge any of your cretins to prove otherwise.

So in short, if this is what you call loving me like a big brother then by all means hate me like the last stranger who left you face down in a public urinal after getting his jollies on your rather deflated backside.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isn't just stellar tho, how murdy in her infinite feebleism has managed to convince herself this is all about Dove and not her own misdeeds regarding the relationship between her and I?

Honey dear, let me be frank with you. Dove is vastly superior to you in terms of intellect and physical appearance. She's fended off more rabid hoes which were twice as smart and witty as you could ever hope to be. I don't need to jump on her bandwagon or defend her from anything. She's a big girl and has proven herself more than capable over the years in handling toxic drama gnats such as yourself with precision and ease and has a wit about her you simply could never match. No matter how hard you tried or how many bottles of cheap bottles of 150 proof piss you consume.

Period.

No, this is about YOU and YOUR inability to withstand any type of scrutiny when it comes to the ridiculous spin you try to place on the already heaping piles of dogshit you are fed by your media masters. In fact, I can tell you here and now exactly where you personal rage stems. Aside from the fact that you are more than likely holding some type of fatal attraction grudge against me for never gazing upon you "in that way" you are upset because I don't look to you for moral, spiritual and intellectual guidance. Well, frankly, that's simply because your views on life are total idiotic shit befitting only the lowest of uniformed imbeciles society is unfortunately plagued with.

You are pig ignorant on a vast variety of important matters and seem pretty proud of it. Either that or just too stupid to grasp just how glaring your ignorance really is. The jury is still out on that one. In any event, That's fine, to each is own, but don't be surprised when I counter your absurd viewpoints with facts which, not unlike any of your shallow minded ilk, you seem to take as some kind of siege on your sorry soul. And when those facts inevitably make you look like the bumbling buffoon who has not done her homework you clutch for the ad hominem so very vaunted among you cretinous filth who realize deep down your argument is a balloon with nothing but hot air in it. In such an event it would be my advise to anyone of sound mind that you take issue with the substance and credibility of your argument instead of screeching hysterically at the one pointing out the fallacy to you. But we all know you people are not of sound mind or you wouldn't vote democrat filth to begin with -- so the point is moot.

I remember distinctly you going off the deep end on me with unprovoked verbal attacks and slurs simply because I asked you to provide evidence of this overt and overwhelming racism you keep attempting to pin on Trump. Choosing to lop me into some barrel of fanatical MAGA zealots you have fashioned in your own mind. When in fact, my views on Trump are quite clear and I can hardly be assumed as some die hard koolaid drinking fan if you've bothered to actually read what I've said about him. But of course the fact that I merely want is to live in a society where accusations are substantiated with solid and verifiable evidence didn't stop you from reciting the standard mantra now did it?

Fast forward to the era of Kavanaugh. Same sequence of events. You dutifully took your position as gullible marching bean on the whole "believe all women" clown caboose despite the evidence against the man being shoddy and sketchy as fuck. Which is detestable considering you have a son. Whom I truly hope never finds himself in such a quandary with some skank who wishes to exploit a precedent his mother actually supported to bring him to his knees over some petty vindictive personal vendetta. I have sons. Most people here, men and women included, fall in the same category, and if not, fathers, brothers, cousins etc. and damned anyone who cannot see boarding such a train hurts us all in the end. If not us, the ones we love. If you are that shallow and insistent in your partisan hackery that you would jeopardize the potential safety of your own child then I am confident without question I made the right move dropping you as a friend.

And so it was after these and similar disagreements erupted that I began to see the undertones of my personal life and things I've shared with you in private bubble to the surface on these forums. Just like they are in this very thread. Now mind you, I hold you accountable for such divulgence not because I am embarrassed of my life or anything in it's history but because I am a private man who doesn't share details of anyone's private life matters publicly unless such matters already reside in public view. And I challenge any of your cretins to prove otherwise.

So in short, if this is what you call loving me like a big brother then by all means hate me like the last stranger who left you face down in a public urinal after getting his jollies on your rather deflated backside.

So she should love you like a taxi driver lol

You hit the nail on the head. Her AND Oak cannot handle their opinions being challenged and they take it as a personal attack and that's why they so rabidly attacked.

Look how fucking Oak claims I am.....I've never been a know it all. Shes describing HERSELF

Narcissists. What can you do?

I never loved you like a brother so.....maybe that's why I'm not blasting your private life on forums in some misguided attempt to compete with her dumb ass like shes doing with me.

Does she think you never shared all this with me? Give me a fucking break.

She needs to just stop. There is no competition here and shes gonna lose.