OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, you've lost it
sorry

Leave her alone! My tits are AMAZING and she is having a melty because lezzie be honest, this is her way of asking for a nip shot and she can’t touch them.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
From the ignored content and mUrdy's quote history I can see admin has pegging on his mind a lot lately

what a sick freak

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Leave her alone! My tits are AMAZING and she is having a melty because lezzie be honest, this is her way of asking for a nip shot and she can’t touch them.
Well, I don't believe your boobahs are AMAZING ... nope
Not even around 3 or 4 pics could prove it (:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
let’s get one thing straight… Big and I were never in a relationship. We were buddies.

I’ll provide some history so the perpetually 13 yo mentally clique chicks don’t stroke out with the you love him because you’re friends with him crap-oh-lah….

I grew up in a neighborhood in Venice that was all boys. Naturally, I had a Dog Town skateboard (and eventually a Santa Monica Airlines and Christian Hosoi deck were added to my collection) and the only other girl was my bestie from Guam whose brother was a wrestler. They lived in a single parent home and he was brutal to her…. So she would fist fight with the boys. But that was my crew of friends growing up. I was a total Tom Boy.

So I gravitate towards men. I don’t hate women… I just can’t stand them in packs. I despise gossip and the incessant clucking tbh.

But as for SG and pegging… you can search Nine Deuce on that forum and that should provide you with all you need to know about pegging lol

People have watched you over the years act like a desperate school girl chasing Big around regardless of the fact he was not interested.

You absolutely didnt have to straighten that one out....just saying.

You despise gossip so much you pretend to be friends with people and shit talk them and gossip and claim its "concern". And then you post private things about people on forums.

Such a delusional miserable hag. Its gonna age you pretty hard if the alcohol hasnt already.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
People have watched you over the years act like a desperate school girl chasing Big around regardless of the fact he was not interested.

You absolutely didnt have to straighten that one out....just saying.

You despise gossip so much you pretend to be friends with people and shit talk them and gossip and claim its "concern". And then you post private things about people on forums.

Such a delusional miserable hag. Its gonna age you pretty hard if the alcohol hasnt already.
Do you have admongo on ignore still?

I'm being informed via more than one source, he's having quite the fixation with pegging lately and I'm beginning to wonder where all of that inner lust is coming from?

Is either Murdy or Oak reeling him in from the fag side via baby steps?

You know, today he takes it in the ass with a rubber dong, tomorrow they let him eat out all of ALphonso's baby batter after a night of hog action and before you know it he's no longer looking at clocks and immediately teleporting his mind to the next bukakke shower in a public bathroom he has scheduled for that evening.

Is the transition possible? We will have to wait and see.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In all honesty, I was joking about murds boobs but seriously that’s the most i remember her gigantic boobs flopping around for anyone to see. I’m not hating either I thought I wish I had an ounce of that confidence too. Anyhow, people need to lighten up because we all can become a victim to the vax and croak any minute.
Mmmmmmmmm…boobs!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Murd if you came near me I would pepper spray you.

I wouldnt SHOOT you because well....you are technically female AND I dont have high hopes for your life span and no one wants to waste a bullet in the Biden economy. I'd just hurt you a bit and met nature take its course.

Like I'm a combo of disgusted and fascinated. I've never seen anyone besides Poofer openly pretend the people mocking you want to "touch".

You know who I WOULD touch again if the universe lined up right? Yeah you know. Not you.

Lmao! <--- this now means "laughing Murds ass off" since her ass seems to shrink the more we laugh at it lol.

I know I'm not daddies little princess or anything. But I have been know as the Chaos Queen.....for a few reasons.

So. Would you like to go get under some 25, maybe 30 rabid Tate cultists? I got them all wet and ready and they wouldnt know what hit them.....since you like my leftovers so much.

Seriously. I'm getting hate mail in arabic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you have admongo on ignore still?

I'm being informed via more than one source, he's having quite the fixation with pegging lately and I'm beginning to wonder where all of that inner lust is coming from?

Is either Murdy or Oak reeling him in from the fag side via baby steps?

You know, today he takes it in the ass with a rubber dong, tomorrow they let him eat out all of ALphonso's baby batter after a night of hog action and before you know it he's no longer looking at clocks and immediately teleporting his mind to the next bukakke shower in a public bathroom he has scheduled for that evening.

Is the transition possible? We will have to wait and see.

Yes I have him on ignore.

And fuck Biggie I'm trying to eat LOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey break. Remember when adfairy said he was anxiously awaiting another round of cock pics from you?

That was a pretty bold request was it not?

Lmao
I nearly did one for all for a Christmas banger…but in the end thought fuck it, haters are gonna hate. And with some members (pun unintended) I wouldn’t hear the end of it. Take Krissypissy aka mental as anything X’ypoo! Lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I nearly did one for all for a Christmas banger…but in the end thought fuck it, haters are gonna hate. And with some members (pun unintended) I wouldn’t hear the end of it. Take Krissypissy aka mental as anything X’ypoo! Lol
Admin must have been so disappointed

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey break remember when biggy said nasty stuff about you
Yeah…when we were both trolling each other…what of it?
Remember when you and I had a deep and meaningful a couple of months back, and then out of the blue you go fruitloopy on me?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah…when we were both trolling each other…what of it?
Remember when you and I had a deep and meaningful a couple of months back, and then out of the blue you go fruitloopy on me?
Yeah I didn't appreciate how you threw rancid under a bus like that with the PI
Trolling huh ? I see, whatever you need to tell yourself to make it okay

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah I didn't appreciate how you threw rancid under a bus like that with the PI
Trolling huh ? I see, whatever you need to tell yourself to make it okay
What PI fella??? And why the hell are you butting into other peoples arguments? Do you like to perpetually shit stir?

• Confused
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think he genuinely admired my RoboCock…and that makes it all the more disconcerting!
he was talking about it for at least week

and if I'm not mistaken it even inspired him to start a thread about his insertion boat or something

Now if your wondering how a picture of your cock inspired the thoughts of insertion, in any context, look no further than the fact that this fruitcake lives in Portland