A discussion with my old friend Big….

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
he was talking about it for at least week

and if I'm not mistaken it even inspired him to start a thread about his insertion boat or something

Now if your wondering how a picture of your cock inspired the thoughts of insertion, in any context, look no further than the fact that this fruitcake lives in Portland
A porthole in Portland…how fitting! :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What PI fella??? And why the hell are you butting into other peoples arguments? Do you like to perpetually shit stir?
idiot, how the fuck is shit private on a public board ... like those people on FB that poast a status update and you comment and they say stay out of my business ha ha ha wtf ??

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
idiot, how the fuck is shit private on a public board ... like those people on FB that poast a status update and you comment and they say stay out of my business ha ha ha wtf ??
You need to keep a clear head Krissy…you’re way out of your depth here. Go take a walk and try a little spring in your step. Toodles…

• BroFist
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You need to keep a clear head Krissy…you’re way out of your depth here. Go take a walk and try a little spring in your step. Toodles…
I see everything Breakfall

watching-you.gif

You stay friends with a fella that says such vile things have fun

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
you're a great guy but your cyber hygiene is terrible
Toughen up sunshine. This is what happens when you butt in and don’t quite know the full story. If you want someone to banter with I’ll be your Huckleberry, otherwise stay out of the nitty gritty. I‘d love to trust you too.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
you're a great guy but your cyber hygiene is terrible

It’s because he is trying to be initiated into the brotherhood of the skid marked underpants. They nicknamed him Assjuice and chopped him in a photo of what was supposed to be me BWA hahahaha :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm offended you didnt remind him of the nasty stuff I said to him. Some of that was good shit.

Too many syllables for you?
hahahahahahahahahaha

that poor tard is so vastly outgunned trying to compete with you

I'm actually tempted to take the little shit off ignore and write some of his retorts for him just so the sniveling little fuckhole has some semblance of a chance :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm offended you didnt remind him of the nasty stuff I said to him. Some of that was good shit.

Too many syllables for you?
it was boring actually, not werth the mention, until you brought it up, like you do ....... about everything

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You should be on that long back ROTFL Karin…
rofl-emoji.gif

Don’t make me quote you in the 1,000 post thread… Mr. Don’t go, I like you.

Just admit you fell off cause you got punked and we can be kewlz again. Big is a bully. I know what you’re up against :GiggleBitch:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not creating "drama". I'm roasting your ass for that little stunt you just tried to pull on Moonie and YOU are the one making it drama.

You SHOULD say "you know what? You are right. I should have said something to Murd for dragging Moonie instead of accusing Moon and trying to use emotional blackmail against her to make HER feel bad. And I apologize".

That's all that should be coming outta that fatty gateway to hell grey matter of yours onto the screen in my face. And I ain't seeing that .....I'm seeing a cascade of narcissistic abuse tactics and goal post moves.

Grow up! Here is your big moment to show us all what "accountability" looks like.

And you bet your gotdamn ass I'm gonna meddle when I see YOU coming in doing meddling of your own and it's against Moonie. You didnt C your fat ass out when it was between A and B in the first place DID YOU?

Apologize, Bush Pig! Immediately.

You're not "roasting". You are bitching, bitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've had my underwear all over Biggies bedroom floor.

Nary a skid mark ever. I dont even have to ask because I'm on TOP on my business. Always have been. Definately a habit from super slutty stripper days.

My hygiene is top notch. I only wear breathable organic cotton panties. I properly wash and shave. I even use specail moisturizer just for that area. Grossly expensive and I'm not sure I need it but good LORD it feels amazing.

And i properly balance my PH daily. Every other day mostly. I drink a lot of water.

I got nothing hanging out. Labias are all tucked in nice. ONE thing I miss about having a new partner is how impressed they are with my situation down there. Of course you gotta worry about bat ass shit crazy getting a taste and having it go directly to their brain and rotting it. Murd and Poof didnt even do the smell check, they dove right into this pussy like they thought Biggies bank account was up there.

My husband is a spoiled brat. He will never leave. No where for him to go after all this. He has etiquette too. 11 years and he washes first and approaches with reverence.

You know I should start a cult. Dont know why I havent. I could preach The Fresh and I shall steal the RIGHT shoe.

Amen.