A discussion with my old friend Big….

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I've had my underwear all over Biggies bedroom floor.

Nary a skid mark ever. I dont even have to ask because I'm on TOP on my business. Always have been. Definately a habit from super slutty stripper days.

My hygiene is top notch. I only wear breathable organic cotton panties. I properly wash and shave. I even use specail moisturizer just for that area. Grossly expensive and I'm not sure I need it but good LORD it feels amazing.

And i properly balance my PH daily. Every other day mostly. I drink a lot of water.

I got nothing hanging out. Labias are all tucked in nice. ONE thing I miss about having a new partner is how impressed they are with my situation down there. Of course you gotta worry about bat ass shit crazy getting a taste and having it go directly to their brain and rotting it. Murd and Poof didnt even do the smell check, they dove right into this pussy like they thought Biggies bank account was up there.

My husband is a spoiled brat. He will never leave. No where for him to go after all this. He has etiquette too. 11 years and he washes first and approaches with reverence.

You know I should start a cult. Dont know why I havent. I could preach The Fresh and I shall steal the RIGHT shoe.

Amen.
It's funny how murd would go down the path of "skid marks" when we have seen both Oak and Lotus admit they are highly suspicious of soap and water and avoid it like a Qanon shaman avoids the COVID shot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's funny how murd would go down the path of "skid marks" when we have seen both Oak and Lotus admit they are highly suspicious of soap and water and avoid it like a Qanon shaman avoids the COVID shot.

Skid marks were not a problem when she had her face shoved into our crotches like we had truffles in there.

So she is either lying (as usual) or she is a dirty dirty Turdy Murdy.

If we had skid marks going in.....we didnt after JS

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Skid marks were not a problem when she had her face shoved into our crotches like we had truffles in there.

So she is either lying (as usual) or she is a dirty dirty Turdy Murdy.

I'd we had skid marks going in.....we didnt after JS
hahahahahahahaha

this is the part where she tries to clap back and the plane just nose dives into one of those - but -- wait -- :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No seriously tho.

I mean, I'm not one to kiss and tell but it's not really much of a secret that cunnilingus and fellatio was performed. In a one way capacity in my instance at least

So do you normally make it a practice to see shit in someone's undergarments and still stuff your face into that area anyway?

How utterly revolting

these people are fucking sick. No lie.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
hahahahahahahaha

this is the part where she tries to clap back and the plane just nose dives into one of those - but -- wait -- :LOL3:

Remember the way she used to describe sex with me? Saying "nose dive on the salmon sammich" and claimed we made a plunger sound while scissoring?(which did not happen BTW....I'm way too bisexual to bother with that nonsense).

Ain't nothing fishy here. If you are gonna use my lady bits for clout at LEAST discuss them with respect.

Good grief. Who was she hoping to attract with that? Fucking Huggy Lowdown?!

YOU?

Bahaha.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Remember the way she used to describe sex with me? Saying "nose dive on the salmon sammich" and claimed we made a plunger sound while scissoring?(which did not happen BTW....I'm way too bisexual to bother with that nonsense).

Ain't nothing fishy here. If you are gonna use my lady bits for clout at LEAST discuss them with respect.

Good grief. Who was she hoping to attract with that? Fucking Huggy Lowdown?!

YOU?

Bahaha.
You scissored with her?

Excuse me while I go attempt to make myself un-sick now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You scissored with her?

Excuse me while I go attempt to make myself un-sick now.

No, Biggie I certainly did not.

I didnt actually cum either. But dont tell her that.

Okay it wasnt entirely her fault but it was both of them that night I was just......going through a lot lol

Honestly I still missed you. I was pretty much absolutely miserable and faking way more than orgasms.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know what the saddest thing is?

The angry Pig is slightly more intelligent than Murd and is well aware she is egging the poor girl into the wood chipper on this one but does so anyway.

Knowing full well that when it comes time for her to turn on Murd she will have all of this ammo to use against her.

Because, make no mistake about it, neither tPoTF or that space cadet fairy who sucks cock has forgotten what she allowed me to do to them when she owned Moby's Mammal Pen.

It's just more convenient for them to pretend they don't.

For now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what the saddest thing is?

The angry Pig is slightly more intelligent than Murd and is well aware she is egging the poor girl into the wood chipper on this one but does so anyway.

Knowing full well that when it comes time for her to turn on Murd she will have all of this ammo to use against her.

Because, make no mistake about it, neither tPoTF or that space cadet fairy who sucks cock has forgotten what she allowed me to do to them when she owned Moby's Mammal Pen.

It's just more convenient for them to pretend they don't.

For now.

I think Murd will eventually say something so incredibly stupid.....OR bring up something said between them privately....and when Oak tries to paper train her Murd wilk double down and the games will begin.

I bet you they are gonna stomach A LOT more from eachother than they normally would JUST because of us sitting here knowing it's coming LOL.

They are pretty equaled out on the hatred and narcissism.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think Murd will eventually say something so incredibly stupid.....OR bring up something said between them privately....and when Oak tries to paper train her Murd wilk double down and the games will begin.

I bet you they are gonna stomach A LOT more from eachother than they normally would JUST because of us sitting here knowing it's coming LOL.

They are pretty equaled out on the hatred and narcissism.
I've seen hints of it already

Pig just knows how to keep the veil up when it benefits her and so she bites her lip until the turkey gravy comes out.

that won't last forever though. Patience isn't exactly a virtue pig is known for

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nary a skid mark ever. I dont even have to ask because I'm on TOP on my business. Always have been. Definately a habit from super slutty stripper days.

My hygiene is top notch. I only wear breathable organic cotton panties. I properly wash and shave. I even use specail moisturizer just for that area. Grossly expensive and I'm not sure I need it but good LORD it feels amazing.

And i properly balance my PH daily. Every other day mostly. I drink a lot of water.

I got nothing hanging out. Labias are all tucked in nice. ONE thing I miss about having a new partner is how impressed they are with my situation down there. Of course you gotta worry about bat ass shit crazy getting a taste and having it go directly to their brain and rotting it. Murd and Poof didnt even do the smell check, they dove right into this pussy like they thought Biggies bank account was up there.

My husband is a spoiled brat. He will never leave. No where for him to go after all this. He has etiquette too. 11 years and he washes first and approaches with reverence.

You know I should start a cult. Dont know why I havent. I could preach The Fresh and I shall steal the RIGHT shoe.

Amen.
Fucking awesome! Post of the day fer shizzle! :Excited5:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay, waiting for that example....

That was not an example of anything except you trying to convince people that you have a life outside of this forum....

Monday I referred hockey in the evening, Tuesday I went out to dinner with some of my umpire buddies, Wednesday I walked dogs at the Shelter and later I had an executive meeting with my referee's association, Thursday I have a gym booked in the afternoon to play some basketball with friends and I am jamming in the evening with my band, Friday I jam in the afternoon with singer and in the evening I referee tournament hockey games...and every day I spend a lot of time with my wife and our dog.

Everybody has a life outside of here, Murdock.

That is not "an example of how toxic this drama whoring has evolved over the years"....

That is an example of how this drama is upsetting you and your attempt to hide that fact and deflect by saying "Izzzz hazzzz a lifezzzzz!!!!"

Enjoy the time with the 4 kids. Try not to make everything about you.

Merde is and always will be a dysfunctional piece of racist shit. Fuck her. She constantly lies to try to virtue signal to cover up her racist horse shit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
OOooh how you have disappointed The Duchess of Diary and now you shall be banished from her graces forever and a day!

Or until a need for your alliance arises once again. Then all past grievances will be forgiven

Tell her to fuck off, eat shit and die like the rest of us do, Moon. She's subhuman trash
Duchess of Dairy. :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Your grandson is probably bigger than most adult males right now if he inherited any of your genetics
He's a big un' alright;

beenz.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Amen.
Not gonna lie, I've drunkenly done the "smell check" a few times over the years by sticking a finger in there and instinctively giving it a quick whiff without being discrete about it.... it's earned me a slap across the chops a number of times by unimpressed females LOL.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not gonna lie, I've drunkenly done the "smell check" a few times over the years by sticking a finger in there and instinctively giving it a quick whiff without being discrete about it.... it's earned me a slap across the chops a number of times by unimpressed females LOL.

I think it's funny lol

My husband NEVER did it. And I actually started sleeping with him immediately. As soon as we established "no relationship" lol. Youd think he would have considering how easy I was for him lol.

We had this convo and he said he didnt because I was so clean and dressed clean that he just knew it was fine lol.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not if I use a vacuum penis pump for kinks! :Excited6:

Well......that wouldnt be age making your peen all weird looking....that would be you sticking a vacuum pump on it lol.

That reminded me.....this past holiday season there were a lot of men needing surgery from shoving Christmas bulbs up their asses. And no I'm not joking LOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well......that wouldnt be age making your peen all weird looking....that would be you sticking a vacuum pump on it lol.

That reminded me.....this past holiday season there were a lot of men needing surgery from shoving Christmas bulbs up their asses. And no I'm not joking LOL
Holy moley! WTF for?? Lights ain’t really supposed to shine down there!! Fucking bright sparks!! Löl

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Holy moley! WTF for?? Lights ain’t really supposed to shine down there!! Fucking bright sparks!! Löl

People do gross and fucked up shit way more often than any of us would like to realize lol

There was a guy who had an entire large baseball....looks like a baseball but larger? Like a T Ball maybe, shoved so far up his ass he spent two weeks in the hospital lol