And another one comes forward.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And its heart breaking.

Shape Shifter was full on. Completely transitioned. And was an activist. A TRA.

And he couldnt live a lie anymore

The "community"(cult) ruthlessly attacks those who come out later like this. You know it's just so sad. A portion of these people are victims. People who get led to believe as children that they are in the wrong body because they are boys who are feminine. And girls who are more masculine. So many of these people regret it and theyve had puberty blockers that stunted their growth and mental growth. Surgeries that cannot be reversed. They are sterilized. Some chemically castrated. They will never have a healthy and normal sex life.

It is the definition of HATE to encourage vulnerable people, and children,to transition and become life long medical patients by medically butchering their bodies.

We should be helping and encouraging people to love and accept the body they have.

These people I feel for. They are victims. Vulnerable preyed upon by a cult.

The predatory autogynophiles who present and appropriate womanhood and perform sexist ideas of femininity because it's a fetish? Fuck them. They get to hide and operate under the trans umbrella and talk advantage.

Eventually people who supported this gender cult will he embarrassed and disgusted at what they were supporting. Like this poor guy said....he wanted to get on the right side of history. Watch as the truth about this becomes less easy to deny or justify. Over the years as the "trans children" come out talking about the abuse and pain they endured. I'm willing to bet a lot of the hateful partisan puppets who were calling us "transphobes" and accusing us of "hate" because we spoke out on behalf of women, girls and children will actually claim they never supported it.

The internet has a very good memory.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is in Orange County, NC...it was "approved" during a series of meetings where parents weren't allowed to speak due to "safety concerns." So school staff are experts at identifying, facilitating, and promoting children's "gender transtion"...not a groomer though. Source can be looked up....its right in the screen shot.

FB-IMG-1652642813630.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This never happens, ya'll

FB-IMG-1652642360613.jpg
I seen something where they were calling them eggs, the teachers were calling them eggs and they had to crack them using strategies so the parents didn't know... ALL WHITE KIDS the coloured ones had a code name I can't remember but it meant they were no good... Fucking sickening man!!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This never happens, ya'll

FB-IMG-1652642360613.jpg
I seen something where they were calling them eggs, the teachers were calling them eggs and they had to crack them using strategies so the parents didn't know... ALL WHITE KIDS the coloured ones had a code name I can't remember but it meant they were no good... Fucking sickening man!!

That was a reddit post from r/transteachers where they were a discussing a girl who wore hoodies and baggy pants so therefore she must be trans.

The fucking groomer was asking how to approach her to get her the "help" she "needs". Based on her clothing and how she is loud.

Because today.....if you are a girl and not "girly" you must be a boy.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are starting to go after him as predicted. The TRA community viscious turns on any detransitioner....ir anyone who starts countering their narrative. It's such a hateful cult. I swear they are worse than incels and now they are getting legislative power.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe instead of denying the existence of Transgenders, they should just recognize them as a new legal gender much like eunuchs were in biblical times, eh @Dove y? I think back then there was no confusion distinguishing them from biological women. But they also had a clearly defined social and legal status in those civilizations too. So perhaps this the direction the US should head in.

But then they wouldn't be allowed in sanctuaries, shelters, prisons or athletic events for women either. While they deserve legal protection and rights boundaries should be placed on them. Even Catlin Jenner suggested something along those lines

I think there are already 1,000,000 trans women/girls in the USA.

Also...perhaps a Lotta reason so many men now identify as women is they were raised by single mothers with no Dad around. So naturally they have come to identify with mom instead of dad.

Kinda like raising wild animals in yer back yard & they dont identify with their wild brothers and sisters anymore but think they are human.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe instead of denying the existence of Transgenders, they should just recognize them as a new legal gender much like eunuchs were in biblical times, eh @Dove y? I think back then there was no confusion distinguishing them from biological women. But they also had a clearly defined social and legal status in those civilizations too. So perhaps this the direction the US should head in.

But then they wouldn't be allowed in sanctuaries, shelters, prisons or athletic events for women either. While they deserve legal protection and rights boundaries should be placed on them. Even Catlin Jenner suggested something along those lines

I think there are already 1,000,000 trans women/girls in the USA.

Also...perhaps a Lotta reason so many men now identify as women is they were raised by single mothers with no Dad around. So naturally they have come to identify with mom instead of dad.

Kinda like raising wild animals in yer back yard & they dont identify with their wild brothers and sisters anymore but think they are human.

That would be fine but the whole problem is they demand to be considered women legally. So they would reject that and paint it as transphobic.