Animals in your neighborhood

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
2017-New-Arrival-Plus-Size-Bear-Claw-Men-s-Cotton-Briefs-Gay-Bear-Low-Waist-Underwear.jpg

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I think an animal in this Seamajor guys neighborhood finally got him.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Groundhogs are a nuisance if they choose to tunnel near your foundation , you put baby powder and mothballs down their burrow holes eventually they move on. I had a family of them for awhile living in the woods behind my house for years til they came too close to the house. I did that trick 4 times and they packed up and moved on to a neighbor we call "white legs " he's an A -1 douche a roni :Cheers:
Woodchuck_Jaliya-G-Rasaputra.jpg
PROD-A-black-bear-Ursus-americanus-yawns.jpg
great-blue-heron.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Felt bad for it, no obvious babies in the pouch I could see though so at least there's that.
HvJTRxF.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did you rape it ^^^ Why is it's mouth like that ?? what did you try sickO ?? LOLOLOLOLOLOL FahhgIt

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you smoked a morning doobie and thought you had something witty, I know the routine, Krissy.
You got a dirty mind.. what else ya got rattling around in there?
Btw, I saw that new captive friend you got, secret squirrel, and a black one too! It must've known he was among friends.
Why not let him stay inside for the night and you can come back to to report how your "genuine electroplate" silver ware and the stereo you hauled back from the garbage years ago are MIA by morning.
63400-custom-ribbon-magnet-sticker-Support+%27da+hood+++Squirrels+%26+Hood+Rats+Unite.png

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's a surprise, the black ribbon the motto was on disappeared into the black background.. I'll have to keep that in mind.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I think the poor guy just got his head caught by the tire and spared his body, either that or some cunt stomped him because they're kinda slow.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There's a surprise, the black ribbon the motto was on disappeared into the black background.. I'll have to keep that in mind.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I think the poor guy just got his head caught by the tire and spared his body, either that or some cunt stomped him because they're kinda slow.
STOP RAPING POSSUMS YOU OVER-WORDED SALAMI AHAHAHAHAHAaaa ... you're really a dumb fucK LOL

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a huge cornfield behind my property and a couple of years ago my eyes were drawn to a this deer. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, so I grabbed my binoculars and sure as shit.. It was an albino deer.. I haven't seen it since, but what a sight to see...
albino-white-tailed-deer.jpg

Reactions: X