Another day, another person sues Trump around sexual assault

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
NEW YORK (Reuters) - New York state's highest court on Tuesday cleared the way for a former contestant on "The Apprentice" to sue Donald Trump for defamation, after the former U.S. president called her a liar for accusing him of sexual assault.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Unless there is a police report from the day it happened, sexual assault claims are bullshit.

That's just patently untrue. What is wrong with you?

I was assaulted in a very illegal manner three times. I didn't report any of them, because I was young and very terrified, and no one was getting anywhere reporting such things then. Does that mean my claims are bullshit? I would report them now, honestly, but two were strangers to me, and one od'd.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Unless there is a police report from the day it happened, sexual assault claims are bullshit.

and one od'd.
Well that makes me happy. Too bad you couldn't get someone to kill the others...

If I knew who they were, I'd kill them myself.

The thing most men who whinge and wail about the late reporting don't understand is that when something like this happens, I imagine in a way it's like a near-death experience. You (or at least I did) feel like you've left your body, and you are very removed from reality. It's probably a form of shock, maybe even survival instinct. This is something you don't experience often, and the reaction is one you aren't familiar with, either. You don't react the way you imagined you would have. As a result, you may not do anything right afterwards (such as rush out and file a police report.) You may just feel profound shame, fear, confusion, and not do anything at all.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That's just patently untrue. What is wrong with you?

I was assaulted in a very illegal manner three times. I didn't report any of them, because I was young and very terrified, and no one was getting anywhere reporting such things then. Does that mean my claims are bullshit? I would report them now, honestly, but two were strangers to me, and one od'd.

Were you raped and did you allow the authorities to extract seminal fluids from your gaping axe wound in order to prove you were assaulted?

If not, you're a coward.

A coward crowing many months or years after the fact that somebody raped them, but has no proof of it, is still a coward... and besides that, a really stupid person...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
So, they said nothing then but now when TRUMP is more powerful and famous and has greater ability to harm them, they come forward. Sorry but that makes no sense.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So, they said nothing then but now when TRUMP is more powerful and famous and has greater ability to harm them, they come forward. Sorry but that makes no sense.

It's a false and weaponized tactic done by leftist road kill and as soon as they die by covid vaccines or street turmoil, the better humanity will be....

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, it does make sense. Try to think it through. If something very traumatic happened to you and you reaction was to do nothing because you felt shamed and hnestly, depressed, you might try to shut it out and stay with that mindset for years. But then, you hear others saying the same thing happened to them, and suddenly you rethink your reaction.

If my od guy was still alive, and others were coming forward about him, I might say to myself, "Wait a minute. It's time to admit this in public and go after him." You cannot second guess the psycholgical impact one of these traumatic events has on anyone. You just can't. It didn't happen to you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry bitches. I dont GAF about Cuomo's bimbo eruptions and I dont care about Trump's either.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cuomo is on the hook for official malfesiance. Its a FACT that democRATs DGAF about that though.

I bet your familiar with this type of charge. What’s next?
Whats, "report major semen for raping another kid in the CR Hovel", Alex.

Hey what ever happened to your short friend Stubby? You know, the self proclaimed Internet legend? Looks like I outed the real PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, living in FloriDUH naturally. Visiting him soon? He will be happy to set you up with a tranny Lokbrain

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cuomo is on the hook for official malfesiance. Its a FACT that democRATs DGAF about that though.

I bet your familiar with this type of charge. What’s next?
Whats, "report major semen for raping another kid in the CR Hovel", Alex.

Hey what ever happened to your short friend Stubby? You know, the self proclaimed Internet legend? Looks like I outed the real ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ), living in FloriDUH naturally. Visiting him soon? He will be happy to set you up with a tranny Lokbrain
When I say rebuilt tranny, it equals this:

When YOU say rebuilt tranny, it involves this motherfucker:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How retarded. Woman accuses man of sexual assault. Man says woman lies. Judge lets woman sue man because ???

Feelingz....

Right.

He has just as much right to use her for defamation.

The Trump hate is so blinding that people would actually cheer on and support someone getting sued for this. Well Trump getting sued for it.

When partisan bias is so deep that it comprises fair justice.

Unless a sexual assault was established and not just an accusation, she has no grounds to sue him. By this standard, he could just as well sue her for defamation.

This is just fucked up. I doubt it will go anywhere.