Another day, another person sues Trump around sexual assault

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cuomo is on the hook for official malfesiance. Its a FACT that democRATs DGAF about that though.

I bet your familiar with this type of charge. What’s next?
Whats, "report major semen for raping another kid in the CR Hovel", Alex.

Hey what ever happened to your short friend Stubby? You know, the self proclaimed Internet legend? Looks like I outed the real ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ), living in FloriDUH naturally. Visiting him soon? He will be happy to set you up with a tranny Lokbrain
When I say rebuilt tranny, it equals this:

When YOU say rebuilt tranny, it involves this motherfucker:

Dude, your wife looks old

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Nothing against TRUMP ever goes anywhere. He pwns you libshits just by existing.

Got his taxes yet?

Kicked him out of Mar a Lago yet?

Impeached and convicted yet?

Bitch ass libs will never get MY PRESIDENT for anything so long as the Constitution is the law of the land not your twitter tos. Punk bitch ass libs...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cuomo is on the hook for official malfesiance. Its a FACT that democRATs DGAF about that though.

I bet your familiar with this type of charge. What’s next?
Whats, "report major semen for raping another kid in the CR Hovel", Alex.

Hey what ever happened to your short friend Stubby? You know, the self proclaimed Internet legend? Looks like I outed the real ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ), living in FloriDUH naturally. Visiting him soon? He will be happy to set you up with a tranny Lokbrain
When I say rebuilt tranny, it equals this:

When YOU say rebuilt tranny, it involves this motherfucker:

Dude, your wife looks old

Learn to read, clown. Thats YOUR tranny. PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biden actually did forcibly finger a woman and groped several others in credible corroborated accusations. And he denied that. Why doesnt Tara Reid sue?

After I saw women on Twitter saying they would still vote for Biden even if he raped 100 women....one woman said if Biden raped HER DAUGHTER she would vote for him still....I just realized how very little so much of the left cares about rape.

Rape and racism are just tools and smears they use against political opposition. Outside of weaponizing it, they dont really seem to care. If it cant be used as a partisan weapon(which is VERY faulty logic anyway...."oh look, someone kn the right raped someone, so all your arguments and policies are BAD!") they dont really address it or worry about it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biden actually did forcibly finger a woman and groped several others in credible corroborated accusations. And he denied that. Why doesnt Tara Reid sue?

After I saw women on Twitter saying they would still vote for Biden even if he raped 100 women....one woman said if Biden raped HER DAUGHTER she would vote for him still....I just realized how very little so much of the left cares about rape.

Rape and racism are just tools and smears they use against political opposition. Outside of weaponizing it, they dont really seem to care.
Yep, its all about the cause with these fuckers.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
And we see that they ignore assaults by Cuomo even with photographic evidence.

They should go after him.
They are, but the media is ignoring it.
This last one was utter nonsense.
The woman claims Cuomo kissed her on both cheeks (face) when he visited her home.
She was holding her baby at the time.
You should know that's just an Italian/Latin culture thing - the double kissy face thing.
It's not like he tongued her ear or something.

Cuomo is an ass, and maybe there is something to other accuser's accounts/or not,
but this one is ridiculous.

PS: No, the media is not at all ignoring it.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Rape and racism are just tools and smears they use against political opposition. Outside of weaponizing it, they dont really seem to care.
No it's all about Trump being a fucking retard.

Trump, famous for his fetish for preening in front of Cameras, here he is at one of his mini campaign rally executive order signings....fat fuck forgets why he is there and stumbles off....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump, famous for his fetish for preening in front of Cameras, here he is at one of his mini campaign rally executive order signings....fat fuck forgets why he is there and stumbles off....

LOL! You tards cant even get your fake president to realize kumala the whore isnt the president! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Imagine thinking so little of your own daughter that you would openly say you would vote for her rapist because you have irrational hate of Trump.

So hating Trump.....for no actual good reason.....is more important than loving and defending your own daughter.

I've seen leftist say some horrible things but that one really made me sick.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
. Epstein and Maxwell - Cons of a feather.
How can Cons be so at easy with this kind of abuse of another human being?
. Well, insensitivity to the suffering of other living things is really at the core of the psychological makeup of the conservative. Their own pleasure and gain is all that matters. Very primitive.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Josie Ensor
Tue, March 30, 2021, 7:54 PM

Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell in 2005 - Getty
A new alleged victim of Jeffrey Epstein has come forward with claims she was repeatedly raped by the financier and
in front of her son and threatened with being "thrown to the alligators” if she spoke out.
The allegations, which were filed against Epstein’s estate last week at the US District Court of the Southern District of Florida, are some of the most recent accusations of abuse made against Ms Maxwell and her former boyfriend.
The woman, using a Jane Doe pseudonym to protect her identity, accuses the couple in the civil lawsuit of rape, sex trafficking, sexual abuse, physical assault, physical mutilation, emotional distress, blackmail, intimidation, fraud, deceit and misrepresentation.
The fresh claims come as Ms Maxwell was hit with two
as they
against the British socialite.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Unlike your boy "hur hur I dont even know what Im signing" and signs it anyway. KAPWNED!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Unlike your boy "hur hur I dont even know what Im signing" and signs it anyway. KAPWNED!!!

What about yuo!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

They must have told him it was an order for pecan pie flavored pudding.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
. Epstein and Maxwell - Cons of a feather.
How can Cons be so at easy with this kind of abuse of another human being?
. Well, insensitivity to the suffering of other living things is really at the core of the psychological makeup of the conservative. Their own pleasure and gain is all that matters. Very primitive.

Josie Ensor
Tue, March 30, 2021, 7:54 PM

Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell in 2005 - Getty
A new alleged victim of Jeffrey Epstein has come forward with claims she was repeatedly raped by the financier and
in front of her son and threatened with being "thrown to the alligators” if she spoke out.
The allegations, which were filed against Epstein’s estate last week at the US District Court of the Southern District of Florida, are some of the most recent accusations of abuse made against Ms Maxwell and her former boyfriend.
The woman, using a Jane Doe pseudonym to protect her identity, accuses the couple in the civil lawsuit of rape, sex trafficking, sexual abuse, physical assault, physical mutilation, emotional distress, blackmail, intimidation, fraud, deceit and misrepresentation.
The fresh claims come as Ms Maxwell was hit with two
as they
against the British socialite.

Oh now this is priceless, your latest outburst of anti-Conservative hysteria has caused you to throw a pair of K1kes under the bus...

So you're not a fan of Zionists then? Mein Gott! What are you, some kind of Nazi who wants to gas anuddah 6 gorillion Jews???

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What about yuo!!!!!

Are you inquiring about other men's genitalia again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What about yuo!!!!!

Guess he’s tired of sucking flaccid cock over at cretins been trippin

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They must have told him it was an order for pecan pie flavored pudding.

Just another perverted act that sends Stubby

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What about yuo!!!!!

Guess he’s tired of sucking flaccid cock over at cretins been trippin

That faggot! Lulz.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I see you boys are having one of your little circle jerks, pace yourselves kiddos and don't rub yourselves raw.

giphy.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I see you boys are having one of your little circle jerks, pace yourselves kiddos and don't rub yourselves raw.

giphy.gif

THe subject matter expert on rubbing one's self raw has spoken folks
You may continue don't be shy, by overwhelming consensus you are known as the forum jerk off....iow your rep. couldn't sink much lower. Toodles

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

You may continue don't be shy, by overwhelming consensus you are known as the forum jerk off....iow your rep. couldn't sink much lower. Toodles

Seamajor, 18Holliday81, and yourself are known as forum jerk offs, actually...

Lotusbud is the forum window licker...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

with a dick in your mouth you'd sink as low as a boot sole. who you think you're kidding, homo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Seamajor, 18Holliday81, and yourself are known as forum jerk offs, actually...

Lotusbud is the forum window licker...

And you’re the forum official Hermaphrodite. The only member capable of fucking herself.