Another Kyle shoots a man to death & claims it was self defense

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gosh, how surprising.

As I predicted, now everyone will now claim it was self-defense.

Interestingly, thus far the new cases are White Males who appear to be reasonably well off & self-entitled.

Poor unbalanced verdicts have real life consequences, eh.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought I saw this video here a few days ago...

You did. We even discussed it in the Kyle thread. BTW this guy is unlikely to get off.

Oh, Joe remains a fool.

There've been so many claims of self defense in your cpuntry since the Rittenhouse verdict can't keep track anymore Oerdin. Given this new reality I propose they all get merged onto one thread like the vaccine is bad juju thread.

Many more on the way I suspect.

Btw I think this Kyle should also get off cuz the guy he shot tresspassed & he threatened him. Serves the bugger right for being a bully all his life.

He finally met his match

Maybe he will learn his lesson in the afterlife.

People should have the right to arm themselves in their own homes. There've been people in my city who've been killed by home invaders.

And unlike the other Kyle it happened on his own property. So I think he has a stronger case than Rittenhouse . Unlike the other one for some strange reason I'm on this Kyle's side.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It has always been like this, fool. Nothing has changed. You can go back to England in the 1500's and self defense was still part of the law. Hell, go back to common law before the Norman invasion and it was still there.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It has always been like this, fool. Nothing has changed. You can go back to England in the 1500's and self defense was still part of the law. Hell, go back to common law before the Norman invasion and it was still there.

What are you calling me names for?

What's yer problem?

Case isn't even settled yet and this Kyle may need to face the judge too.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because you clearly don't know what you are talking about yet you keep making stupid claims like people claiming self defense has gone up when it hasn't. These are very old laws which have always existed and nothing has changed.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because you clearly don't know what you are talking about yet you keep making stupid claims like people claiming self defense has gone up when it hasn't. These are very old laws which have always existed and nothing has changed.

I believe the news report stated the issue of self defense not me.

And no...the issue hasn't been settled nor resolved yet. There still may be charges pendinh. No precedent like the above have not been cited. Usually if a case goes to trial the defense or prosecution tries to cite more recent case law than from the year 1500.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is like the time Joe wrongly claimed a semiautomatic rifle fired multiple rounds with a single trigger pull. Even after half a dozen different posters clearly explained to him why that was incorrect he just kept mindlessly reposting the same misinformation.

He is doing the same pattern here. Facts and reality don't seem to effect him much.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is not entirely true and for this reason, THE PRESS will now make a bigger issue of it so it will appear more people will be claiming self defence.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Highly doubtful as everyone who qualifies already claims it as the default and have for a century or more. Besides these laws all clearly define who does and does not get an affirmative defense. You can try to claim it all you want but the judge will sort that out in pre-trial motions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gosh, how surprising.

Interestingly, thus far the new cases are White Males who appear to be reasonably well off & self-entitled.

Poor unbalanced verdicts have real life consequences, eh.

Again Joe its ALWAYS been legal to shoot in self defense.

I've explained this to you several times. Yes, he can claim self defense. And then his claim will be investigated and if it there is evidence he broke the states laws he will charged.

I really doubt this guys self defense claim will be accepted. We talked about this in the Rittenhouse claim.

This guy is not "another Kyle". That's a completely ridiculous comparison. If I have to shoot a man who is breaking into my house with a weapon you may as well call me another Kyle.

Just label everyone who is forced to defend themselves "Kyle".

It seems like a lot of you really just want this blanket approach that ignores all the crucial details and just accuse and charged people based on whether they shot someone. Like the circumstances and nuance shouldnt matter. Just charge and convict because someone is dead.

Let's have everyone who gets attacked chose death or prison. Fuck the details, evidence and laws.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Highly doubtful as everyone who qualifies already claims it as the default and have for a century or more. Besides these laws all clearly define who does and does not get an affirmative defense. You can try to claim it all you want but the judge will sort that out in pre-trial motions.

I explained this to him several times. He just prefers believing that self defense is brand new and Kyle Rittenhouse set a precedent that people can now claim self defense.

I have explained that self defense has always been legal. I also explained why Kyle's case shouldnt even have been charged because of the lack of evidence to show his self defense claim isnt valid.

People shoot in self defense. Turn themselves in. There is an investigation. If it checks out to be self defense they move in and dont bring charges. If it looks suspicious and there are grounds for charges they bring them

He doesnt like this so he wants to think it's new and that now people are just gonna start murdering people and saying it was self defense. Which is completely insane and shows that there are people who just do not understand how this works, what the laws are and what our rights are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought I saw this video here a few days ago...

You did. We even discussed it in the Kyle thread. BTW this guy is unlikely to get off.

Oh, Joe remains a fool.

There've been so many claims of self defense in your cpuntry since the Rittenhouse verdict can't keep track anymore Oerdin. Given this new reality I propose they all get merged onto one thread like the vaccine is bad juju thread.

Many more on the way I suspect.

Btw I think this Kyle should also get off cuz the guy he shot tresspassed & he threatened him. Serves the bugger right for being a bully all his life.

He finally met his match

Maybe he will learn his lesson in the afterlife.

People should have the right to arm themselves in their own homes. There've been people in my city who've been killed by home invaders.

And unlike the other Kyle it happened on his own property. So I think he has a stronger case than Rittenhouse . Unlike the other one for some strange reason I'm on this Kyle's side.

Nope. This guys self defense claim probably will not be accepted.

Unlike Kyle Rittenhouse this man was not actively attacking anyone. This guy could have walked in this house, picked up his phone and called police. Instead he grabbed the gun and escalated the situation with this FATHER who was there for his court appointed parenting time with his SON.

How on earth do you figure that shooting someone who is simply NOT leaving your property but is NOT being violent or threatening a stronger self defense case than shooting someone who is ACTIVELY ATTACKING you?

Fucking hell. So when this guy gets convicted when the appropriate charge is brought you'll disagree with it even though this man only wanted to know where his SON was. He wasnt just some random guy who had no business there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gosh, how surprising.

Interestingly, they are White Male & what appear to be reasonably well off & self-entitled.
I hope this doesn't put this young white male virgins prosperous future at risk.

See how you guys just dont understand shit at all?

Well no you wouldnt see it because you actually think you are right. You don't understand it for shit. You're dumb. And a danger to our rights.

Its fucking insane and delusional to think that if we can legally use deadly force to defend ourselves from an active attack(which has BEEN legal for centuries) that must mean we can now legally shoot anyone for anything and say its self defense. And you think you understand things. Your grasp on this is so shallow its draconian.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuktard josephine reposting old news and air claiming he's got breaking news again? PWN3D!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuktard josephine reposting old news and air claiming he's got breaking news again? PWN3D!

Ya got so many mass shootings & claims of self defense these days in the US of A that it's hard to know what's new an old anymore...Lokmeer!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ya got so many mass shootings & claims of self defense these days in the US of A that it's hard to know what's new an old anymore...Lokmeer!

We really dont though.

You think this because the media paints that picture.

I find it very alarming that a new smear campaign target is self defense. That's alarming.

Last edited: