Another Open Callout

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
tcbrass.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I've challenged "her" to do this countless times and it's always the same excuses and deflection.

All it would take is a pic of "her" hand or something proving it's gender, with a note and message, but it won't happen, for obvious reasons...

SSS must have hit a nerve previously, because the creature went Mongtini style netdead for months after the humiliation. :LOL3:

Yeah. Sure.

I said I will not go first. End of fucking story.

Secondly, here you are talking about ME AGAIN!!!

Thirdly, look at you beg SSS to take me on. What a fucking pussy!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah. Sure.

Dude...you're practically jizzing your pants after buying more pot and showing Breakfall pictures of it, which is more than enough proof you're a man, so give it up already.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah. Sure.

I'm just tired of your e-trannie routine.

Certain oldschool regs from the BH era like Benzo & SS, have contacts I don't, who are familiar with your schtick and have provided info which has exposed your weird homo-erotic troll .

Look, I get that you like poasting on here, despite your claims otherwise and frosty persona, but why not drop the shitty troll and post as yourself? I mean, WTF do you gain by pretending to be a woman? No one believes it any more, time to face reality and be honest.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Give it up, Scouse.

This is the internet. Unless you plan to hook up with them, someone's gender is immaterial. Literally.

You're not planning on hooking up with Flynn, are you?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Certain oldschool regs from the BH era like Benzo & SS, have contacts I don't, who are familiar with your schtick and have provided info which has exposed your weird homo-erotic troll .

Look, I get that you like poasting on here, despite your claims otherwise and frosty persona, but why not drop the shitty troll and post as yourself? I mean, WTF do you gain by pretending to be a woman? No one believes it any more, time to face reality and be honest.

Ahem....

Screenshot-20230418-171051-Bixby-Voice.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

BEnzo has no "contacts" nor does the walking colostomy bag have any more information on me than your or anyone else. BEnzo has had to change his story throughout the years from me being Gunz to Pickles.

As far as SSS goes, you're just another dim-witted fool falling into SSS's attempted troll. He, like yourself had posted up no proof in regard to who I am. You're just too fucking stupid to know that SSS is pulling your strings, just because you want it to be true does not make it so.

As far as what you want on the forums...well let's just put it this way, no one gives a fuck what you want. You're not running jack-shit around here and you don't fucking count and you have absolutely no fucking say on what goes on at this forum. Sorry for that reality check.

Well, sorry to inform you that you're going to have to live with my alleged "tranny routine."

Get a fucking life you sad, sad fuck.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah that's already been explained to you several times, its not my fault that you pretend otherwise...

Yeah and guess what Aryan?

All those excuses suck just like you. A valid excuse is not "you hurt my feelings therefore you are now a tranny."

Doesn't work like that idiot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hurt my feelings? Fella, my skin is thicker than the layers of mould growing in your brother's bathroom.

Which is why after I hurt your feelings you went off and cried and then tried making up excuses trying to play off the fact that you couldn't even troll one alleged tranny, though your pm says otherwise about my gender.

*BoOm?*

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Give it up, Scouse.

This is the internet. Unless you plan to hook up with them, someone's gender is immaterial. Literally.

You're not planning on hooking up with Flynn, are you?
Such a ridiculous question barely warrants a response.

This isn't a dating site, Blurtrice.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Which is why after I hurt your feelings you went off and cried and then tried making up excuses trying to play off the fact that you couldn't even troll one alleged tranny, though your pm says otherwise about my gender.

*BoOm?*
What happend ? Did you break another chair, fat boi?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me guess...you're way more "parabolic" than me, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Yeah, what’s wrong with the truth.

I am way more PARABOLIC than you, you fat slob! Do you even lift?