Another Open Callout

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Your posts suck. This ain't BH but most of you people who've been around a while know how this goes:

You get to
* Name your own stipulations that you find most convenient
* Name your three judges
* Call the number of posts and how long the match will go
* Need/want a partner?

Pretty simple. I won't even go full aggro on any of you gentle gerbils - it's just fun and whatever your hand-picked judges have to say, you may wind up putting up at least one post in the match that is considered boss and praised by the group.

Come on come guys. reaper? Garrity? Is someone else looking for some street cred here? Then sign up once you've figured the above *s...

SSS
- Just for fun, don't be shy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck all that ancient flame contest garbage, with biased judges and endless coma-inducing, text wall, pre-writes.

Flaming and trolling takes place in just about every thread on here, so I really dont see the point of organising matches between people who tear into one another on a near daily basis.

You want entertainment and chronic buttsoar? Tear into that disgusting e-trannie Flynn again, but this time finish the job.

I had a pig farmer ready and waiting to dispose of the carcass, but of course it was a no show and the creature managed to escape.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why not challenge Flynn-Flam to post a titty pic, unfortunately the best he would be able to do is put a tiny bra on is balls and post up those....or something simpler like posting a photo where Flynn is holding up some printer paper with Bastard Factory and the date written on it.

Ohhh...if this was Brawl Hall Evil Blood would want to donkey punch me, I recall he used that phrase quite a bit.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck all that ancient flame contest garbage, with biased judges and endless coma-inducing, text wall, pre-writes.

Flaming and trolling takes place in just about every thread on here, so I really dont see the point of organising matches between people who tear into one another on a near daily basis.

You want entertainment and chronic buttsoar? Tear into that disgusting e-trannie Flynn again, but this time finish the job.

I had a pig farmer ready and waiting to dispose of the carcass, but of course it was a no show and the creature managed to escape.
Translation: I'm askeert!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why not challenge Flynn-Flam to post a titty pic, unfortunately the best he would be able to do is put a tiny bra on is balls and post up those....or something simpler like posting a photo where Flynn is holding up some printer paper with Bastard Factory and the date written on it.
I've challenged "her" to do this countless times and it's always the same excuses and deflection.

All it would take is a pic of "her" hand or something proving it's gender, with a note and message, but it won't happen, for obvious reasons...

SSS must have hit a nerve previously, because the creature went Mongtini style netdead for months after the humiliation. :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Heh just came across this old meme from the last time the Mongtini sisters were laughed off the forum;

countkitler.jpg

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Callouts are just pony shows that ultimately motivate combatants to try hard(ish) to impress themselves and the crowd. I guess that's just not going to happen here, and y'all are mostly right when claiming they can wind up being long bores with dozens of quotes that just argue over bullshit instead of flame.

I guess I gotta come around on that one - nobody wants to go nuts in an epic, stickied throw-down for everyone to enjoy. *shrug* I won't nag you guys, times have changed and I can't bring them back - not even by being a fascinating show pony...

SSS
- Disappointed with reality.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Callouts are just pony shows that ultimately motivate combatants to try hard(ish) to impress themselves and the crowd.

The over-reliance on "motivators" and "structured events" is a large part of what killed tactical syntax as a performance art.

It's like holding a gun to someone's head and shouting "Now BE FUNNY!"

How many people actually need (or even want) that kind of incentive?
One in a million? One in a billion? Fewer?

True artistry comes from inspiration and an internal drive to express that inspiration.

It won't be found in a formulaic product squeezed from the stained and dog-eared pages of a decades-old thesaurus.

If you really want to go "old skool" just pick a target and have fun.
No need to complicate shit with stips and judges and all that nonsense.
That's the stuff that killed the fun in the first place.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Starts Monday

Runs til Friday

Three post minimum five post max
All media
No run ins
Don't really give a fuck about judges

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I am going to do a run in...you can't stop me.
See, the problem with that is ....

Anybody who has cried like a little girl over matches then run into one looks like an attention rejected neotard.

I encourage everyone to run in. I want to see idiots looking for attention instead of just ignoring the thread.

I never got into game of thrones. I sure as shit didn't just turn it on just because.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See, the problem with that is ....

Anybody who has cried like a little girl over matches then run into one looks like an attention rejected neotard.

I encourage everyone to run in. I want to see idiots looking for attention instead of just ignoring the thread.

I never got into game of thrones. I sure as shit didn't just turn it on just because.

You going to post some fractals?