Another rampage, this time, at Fedex

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It seems like it's one everyday now.

Tell me again how these things don't happen way more often when liberals are in power.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Well we have the establishment back in the seat and they need to get back to the business of attacking our constitutional rights.

And propaganda works so well on Americans, so we are going to be hearing about every single case that can paint the picture of a wave of gun violence that only the government can stop by slowly disarming the law abiding public.

Notice we barely heard fuck all about gun violence in the riots that killed children.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You gun fondlers are some sick twisted puppies.

Wanting to preserve my right to shoot a dangerous intruder would be sick and twisted to someone who gets outraged on behalf of rapists and believes a bunch of pro establishment bullshit.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Wanting to preserve my right to shoot a dangerous intruder would be sick and twisted to someone who gets outraged on behalf of rapists and believes a bunch of pro establishment bullshit.
STFU,

Until you post a pic of your family like this of you and your fam, I don't want to hear nothing from you about FREEDOM!

174272848_10160318542559305_4512148351983865820_n.jpg

That's good old fashioned Americanism!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

STFU,

Until you post a pic of your family like this of you and your fam, I don't want to hear nothing from you about FREEDOM!

You gotta adjust to the fact that I'm not obligated to care about your demands BECAUSE I have that liberty.

Go sit in the corner like the dunce you are until you stop thinking in stereotypes and memes and can produce a coherent argument for why you want to infringe on peoples constitutional rights and make women vulnerable to rape.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

STFU,

You gotta adjust to the fact that I'm not obligated to care about your demands BECAUSE I have that liberty.

Go sit in the corner like the dunce you are until you stop thinking in stereotypes and memes and can produce a coherent argument for why you want to infringe on peoples constitutional rights and make women vulnerable to rape.
Told!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

STFU,

Told!!!!

Funny how the only not white people and people who have not white family/friends on this forum all support Trump.

And these pasty upper class leftards imagine they are fighting white supremacists and liberating us all from our constitutional rights.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
American kids are being taught to hate their own country in school. All with the blessing of liberals.

Seriously, the more you read and find out about these people, the more you hate them.

You can't feel any other sort of feeling.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
American kids are being taught to hate their own country in school. All with the blessing of liberals.

Seriously, the more you read and find out about these people, the more you hate them.

You can't feel any other sort of feeling.

I can’t even begin to tell you how much I hate liberals

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let's join together in prayer for our guns.

Yes the bigger the pile of dead kids, the better your manipulative anti constitution narrative will be.

Just throw some dead kids around, it will help you not have to support your bullshit. Dead kids make an awesome shield for you to avoid defending your stance, dont they?

Btw, Columbine was a failed bombing, not really a successful shooting. They didnt have legal weapons.

And if just one 18 year old student or staff member had a legal carry that day? It would been ended faster and with less dead innocent people. FACT.

So basically you are fighting hard to make sure future Columbines stay as deadly as the first.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They will be coming for your guns soon, because of insane fuckup, who can’t handle the right to own guns. Weird you don’t realize this?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They have been infringing on the 2nd... for a long time.

All the laws and regulations that have only made it harder for law abiding citizens and haven't done a thing to deal with gun violence. It's just slowed down the ability for regular citizens to have access to their own rights.

If murder being illegal isnt enough, there are no regulations that are going to work. It just leaves regular people unable to defend themselves.

Why would make guns so difficult for those who follow the law, and also have laws about shooting aggressors? No one should ever go to prison for shooting an intruder.

And you cant even pull your gun until the moment you need to pull the trigger. You know how much violence can be avoided just by brandishing?

Wouldnt it be better to show an aggressor you are armed and let them decide if they want to advance as opposed to allowing it to escalate to the point where you have to kill them and put yourself at a greater risk?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
They will be coming for your guns soon, because of insane fuckup, who can’t handle the right to own guns. Weird you don’t realize this?
I realize that not everyone should be allowed to own firearms and I'm 100% in favour of background checks. But outright bans just don't work. They tried that with booze and drugs and we both know how that worked out.
Background ckecks will not stop all gun violence but it will help. I think you will agree that some guy who just got out of prison for beating the crap out of his wife should not be allowed to own firearms.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I realize that not everyone should be allowed to own firearms and I'm 100% in favour of background checks. But outright bans just don't work. They tried that with booze and drugs and we both know how that worked out.
Background ckecks will not stop all gun violence but it will help. I think you will agree that some guy who just got out of prison for beating the crap out of his wife should not be allowed to own firearms.

Back ground checks? Tell it to Mitch McConnell, or the rest of the Republicans who are afraid they’ll be voted out.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Back ground checks? Tell it to Mitch McConnell, or the rest of the Republicans who are afraid they’ll be voted out.

Our system up here might be a lot simpler. In order to buy any firearm you first need to get a Federal Firearms license. I'm not going to post all the details but one detail is that you have to pass an RCMP background check. If you have ANY convictions against you for the previous five years then you are shit out of luck, no guns for you. If you are a law abiding citizen like me with a clean record then you have nothing to worry about.
This might not work in the US since gun laws are State and not Federal.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
What a surprise it's a sad virginal white boy with a long gun, welp more guns in circulation should solve this problem!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They can try. However, I've personally seen tens of thousands of both 223 and 5.56 roll out of the local Scheels. LOL! They stock 10,000 rounds in a day, they're all gone by Sunday. That shits gone on for over a year now.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Our system up here might be a lot simpler. In order to buy any firearm you first need to get a Federal Firearms license. I'm not going to post all the details but one detail is that you have to pass an RCMP background check. If you have ANY convictions against you for the previous five years then you are shit out of luck, no guns for you. If you are a law abiding citizen like me with a clean record then you have nothing to worry about.
Everyone here is prepping for a civil war. You just cant believe how many AR rifles have been sold this passed year. On top of that, all the CON States are eliminating any concealed carry licensing. They know whats coming. People need to be able to defend themselves.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Everyone here is prepping for a civil war. You just cant believe how many AR rifles have been sold this passed year. On top of that, all the CON States are eliminating any concealed carry licensing. They know whats coming. People need to be able to defend themselves.
Yup.

Florida is at the forefront too.

GOd, I love this place