Today's mass shooting

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many mass shootings are there a year in your country, Arms Dealer Brat?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what a waste
'i was over charged by the gas company!!... so i will shoot up a library!!

idiot

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
what a waste

idiot

Was that only it? Really?...

He could have plowed his car into 20-40 pedestrians but he chose to do it with a gun so he could fuck his entire nation on self defense regulations...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
idk the detail
what a waste

idiot

He could have plowed his car into 20-40 pedestrians but he chose to do it with a gun so he could fuck his entire nation on self defense regulations...
idk the details
i just dont understand mass shooters
they lack guidance - imagine the good they could do before killing themselves

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
idk the detail
what a waste

idiot

idk the details

They're cowards. Before killing themselves they research where nobody is likely to be armed, then go to that spot and kill as many as possible.

...and they're in luck. Governments publish loads of regulations online about where people are at their most vulnerable.

Governments love mass shooters.

Pinning their mission goal on crazy fucked up fuckers is too easy...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I
idk the detail
what a waste

idiot

idk the details

They're cowards. Before killing themselves they research where nobody is likely to be armed, then go to that spot and kill as many as possible.

...and they're in luck. Governments publish loads of regulations online about where people are at their most vulnerable.

Governments love mass shooters.

Pinning their mission goal on crazy fucked up fuckers is too easy...
In South Africa there are heaps of mass shooters. But they just call them tsotsi, as they’re all too commonplace to be newsworthy. They even make their own guns from galvanised water pipes, wooden stocks, rudimentary trigger systems such as makeshift springs and elastic bands, and bullets. Bang, bang, bang... easy-peasy!

The leftists on Bastard Factory have no fucking idea...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
selfish cowards
the whole us gov has no credibility

biden & harris wouldnt make it two miles in a convertible. and they know it

Leaders say they need security because they're leaders....while telling us plebs that we can only have approved security which we have to somehow afford on the pleb salaries that the leadership decides (either through Central Banking printing presses, the bs stock market, or the job market they control by letting in illegals whenever wages are set to be fair)...

These motherfuckers are men and women in the high tower...

...and they despise humanity underneath them. The breeders, the battlers, the people who want to make a good living for themselves but more so for their children and theirs.

These people are SO disconnected, that they'd risk WW3 to stay in power and pollute the Earth in the process.

Yet they say Russia...and Putin...and anybody with power who doesn't go down without a fight ARE the ones pushing wrongness.

I say to that "fuck you"... Putin is a cockhead, the Pope is a commie cunt, and Biden is a dementia ridden sock puppet for mega bankers.

But at least Putin, dictator that he is, is standing up for his people...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How come the news never mentions all the shootings in the heavy black areas? Blacks killing dozens of blacks EVERY DAY.

Its not part of their agenda is why. Gotta cover the random shootings, that invoke fear, especially if they white, and if they happen to not be white..... OOOPS, stop covering the story!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
8 more sacrificed to the boom stick Gods

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How come the news never mentions all the shootings in the heavy black areas? Blacks killing dozens of blacks EVERY DAY.

Its not part of their agenda is why. Gotta cover the random shootings, that invoke fear, especially if they white, and if they happen to not be white..... OOOPS, stop covering the story!

These are mass shootings. See the title of this thread? You are free to start threads all about blacks shooting blacks. We all know that's what obsesses you. This thread is about a MASS SHOOTING at a workplace. You are more likely to be shot this way than you are to be shot by a black man in a heavily black area. All of us are.

I have a black friend whose black father was shot by a white man in a mass shooting at his workplace.

Zip it in my thread. Stop hijacking, @Bastard Factory

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

These are mass shootings. See the title of this thread? You are free to start threads all about blacks shooting blacks. We all know that's what obsesses you. This thread is about a MASS SHOOTING at a workplace. You are more likely to be shot this way than you are to be shot by a black man in a heavily black area. All of us are.

I have a black friend whose black father was shot by a white man in a mass shooting at his workplace.

I didnt thread jack shit LunchBox!

I too am talking mass shootings, cause they happen massively in heavy black areas.

Its not in your agenda though, much like you dont put any flavor in your meatloaf. The kids are sick of eating your shit.

Oh, and the btw, this sub is in the sweatshops, so wail all you want to BF, cause he gives no fucks about down here.

iu

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I too am talking mass shootings, cause they happen massively in heavy black areas.

Its not in your agenda though, much like you dont put any flavor in your meatloaf. The kids are sick of eating your shit.

Oh, and the btw, this sub is in the sweatshops, so wail all you want to BF, cause he gives no fucks about down here.

iu

Start your own damn thread and stop turning my thread into a racist rant, dildo.

This is the busiest sub on the board.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Police trying to identify gunman, motive in FedEx shooting
CASEY SMITH
Thu, April 15, 2021, 10:48 PM·4 min read

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) —
In the wake of the shootings, Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett said the community must guard against resignation and “the assumption that this is how it must be and we might as well get used to it.”

It was the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
across the U.S. Last month, eight people were
at massage businesses across the Atlanta area, and 10
at a supermarket in Boulder, Colorado.

It was at least the third mass shooting this year in Indianapolis alone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Black people are shot in Detroit every single day by other black people.

But those are always with illegal guns, so we dont talk about it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In 2018 more people died from sticking things up their anus than from being shot by AR-15s.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Police trying to identify gunman, motive in FedEx shooting
CASEY SMITH
Thu, April 15, 2021, 10:48 PM·4 min read

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) —
In the wake of the shootings, Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett said the community must guard against resignation and “the assumption that this is how it must be and we might as well get used to it.”

It was the
across the U.S. Last month, eight people were
at massage businesses across the Atlanta area, and 10
at a supermarket in Boulder, Colorado.

It was at least the third mass shooting this year in Indianapolis alone.

I guess the fact that mass shootings are occurring daily again since the establishment got Trump out means nothing when you guys have the attention span of a fly and your whole world view is shaped by corporate elites.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

Start your own damn thread and stop turning my thread into a racist rant, dildo.

How was it racist, when I was stating facts. Facts that fucks like you like to ignore.

Thus your wailing, and wanting this place like Fakebook, by trying to call attention to the owner, and having me censored. Censorship doesnt work around hear, teach. Stick it up your tulip swollen asshole cause I will say it again, welcome to the Sweatshops.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

How was it racist, when I was stating facts. Facts that fucks like you like to ignore.

Thus your wailing, and wanting this place like Fakebook, by trying to call attention to the owner, and having me censored. Censorship doesnt work around hear, teach. Stick it up your tulip swollen asshole cause I will say it again, welcome to the Sweatshops.

This is a thread about a particular shooting. Read the damn title and op. You hijacked it. Fuck off.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

This is a thread about a particular shooting. Read the damn title and op. You hijacked it. Fuck off.

It says "Todays Mass Shooting", we cant talk about all the folks dead in Chicago today?

We cant talk about the media's blatant ignoring such things?

Tsk tsk, you're such a lil CNN pansy puppet.

Ignore it as you usually do, Libby LunchBus.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

It says "Todays Mass Shooting", we cant talk about all the folks dead in Chicago today?

You did not post anything about a mass shooting in Chicago today. Post it with links or STFU. I'm sick of your BS.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

You did not post anything about a mass shooting in Chicago today. Post it with links or STFU. I'm sick of your BS.

:Jackass:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

iu

Racist rant?

So let me get this straight. If we dont ignore the gang violence in high crime areas with poverty that are mostly minority communities.....we are racist?

So let's not just ignore their struggle and leave them to violence. ......let's also take away police resources AND take guns away from law abiding citizens and then just ignore the bloodshed. Otherwise we are racist?

How the fuck does THAT work, Lotus?

Is that why you guys ignore the murder of little Secorea Turner? Because her murderer was black and caring would be racist?

So if I talk about this.....this senseless gang drive by shooting of CHILDREN at a school bus stop.....I'm on a racist rant?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
selfish cowards
the whole us gov has no credibility

biden & harris wouldnt make it two miles in a convertible. and they know it

Look at how Biden is “handling” Russia, the big weenie.

His handling of both Russia and China has been very weak and actually makes war more likely as the two dictators might think they can get away with shit.