Today's mass shooting

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
brought to you by a crazed white incel with a gun.

A 23-year-old gunned down three campers at an Iowa state park early Friday morning before fatally shooting himself nearby, authorities say.

Anthony Orlando Sherwin, of Nebraska, was identified by the Iowa Department of Public Safety as the shooter, accused of killing three people at the Maquoketa Caves State Park campground—a popular attraction in Iowa that draws
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
annually.

Sherwin is accused of then heading just west of the park to take his own life, the department said in a brief media release.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Mad Matt Gaetz voted against a mass shooter amber alert system, because it would be going off all the time.

No really.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
No one on the right even cares anymore. They "care" so deeply about America but hate Americans. smh...
People care, but there's simply not much that can be done. You combine a dysfunctional nation like the US with relatively easy access to guns, and you will have shootings on a regular basis.
Arm the 10 year old girls.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I notice the old hairy hippy had to slip in the "White" part...

I haven't even heard about this, so will have to check, but a lot of so called "white" mass shooters have in fact been Jewish or even Mexican.

DDT

Factory Bastard
America = Peak clown world
It really is. I know Canada may come off as some sort of liberal dream to outsiders, but it really isn't that bad. Every form of degeneracy has ALWAYS originated south of the border. Drag time story hour... Niggers chimping out in a KFC... Jews jewing... All of that shit is an American phenomenon, which unfortunately spreads like cancer.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My faith was restored in Canada with the trucker protests!

But, just like with my country, libtardism is a major problem and has cucked sooo many white people over the years.

We both know the root of the problem and the solution! All that's left is to wait for the normies to catch up and fully understand...

Hopefully it will happen before hell freezes over.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
Bro they destroyed the trucker protests! How did that restore anything in your trailer park mind?

I believe there is a final solution and it explicitly involves interracial creampies.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one on the right even cares anymore. They "care" so deeply about America but hate Americans. smh...
People care, but there's simply not much that can be done. You combine a dysfunctional nation like the US with relatively easy access to guns, and you will have shootings on a regular basis.

Easy access to guns. There is certainly something that can be done about that.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Easy access to guns. There is certainly something that can be done about that.
Again, that's not something so easy to control considering the amount of guns floating around in the US. People hell bent on creating carnage will find a way to access firearms, and they don't care about legalities if they plan on going out with a bang.

It would probably be more effective to focus on mental health, and try to address why these shooters do this in the first place.

A good start would be to reopen all the nuthouses that were closed down in the last few decades...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It would probably be more effective to focus on mental health,

Not that I would ever downplay the importance of mental health services, but...there are mental health problems all over the planet, but they don't have the mass shootings that we do.

We need to stop making excuses. It's the access to guns that makes us unique. We need to care for our children more than our own selfish needs or desires.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Not that I would ever downplay the importance of mental health services, but...there are mental health problems all over the planet, but they don't have the mass shootings that we do.

We need to stop making excuses. It's the access to guns that makes us unique. We need to care for our children more than our own selfish needs or desires.
No easy answer. Most school shooters don't have mental health issues or criminal records on file that would prevent them from legally obtaining a firearm in most Western nations.

Another aspect is the breakdown of the family unit... Almost all school shooters had parents that were either divorced or were alienated from them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No easy answer. Most school shooters don't have mental health issues or criminal records on file that would prevent them from legally obtaining a firearm in most Western nations.

Another aspect is the breakdown of the family unit... Almost all school shooters had parents that were either divorced or were alienated from them.

The divorce rate in this country has been high for more than 50 years. Alienation from parents isn't new. But the school shootings are newish.

I don't remember any school shootings before Columbine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Something must be done. Period.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My faith was restored in Canada with the trucker protests!

But, just like with my country, libtardism is a major problem and has cucked sooo many white people over the years.

We both know the root of the problem and the solution! All that's left is to wait for the normies to catch up and fully understand...

Hopefully it will happen before hell freezes over.

This shows what a dumbass you are. The more red the US gets, the more mass shootings there are.

DDT

Factory Bastard
The divorce rate in this country has been high for more than 50 years. Alienation from parents isn't new. But the school shootings aren't.

There were always school shootings, but the kill count was usually low. Columbine (1999) is remembered due to high kill count. In this country we had the Polytechnique massacre (1989) that is remembered in the same way due to its high kill count also, with casualties matching that of Columbine.

It is not a uniquely American phenomenon.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The divorce rate in this country has been high for more than 50 years. Alienation from parents isn't new. But the school shootings aren't.

There were always school shootings, but the kill count was usually low. Columbine (1999) is remembered due to high kill count. In this country we had the Polytechnique massacre (1989) that is remembered in the same way due to its high kill count also, with casualties matching that of Columbine.

It is not a uniquely American phenomenon.

The numbers of instances -- that is uniquely American. Most countries managed to put a major dent in this shit after the first one.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well that's comforting ta know @DDT / Mel!

Do ya think Hawaii is still a 'safe' vacation destination?

Think I'll go to Europe where @LotusBud lives.

Maybe Cuba is still safe. They're kinda like a police state in the Caribbean where ya don't have ta worry about gettin shot at & get ta come home alive in 1 piece & not a box.

I just wanna go to a place covid & gun free, eh?

DDT

Factory Bastard

Maybe Cuba is still safe. They're kinda like a police state in the Caribbean where ya don't have ta worry about gettin shot at & get ta come home alive in 1 piece & not a box.

Hawaii is safe. Good weather there too! Most places are safe. Just stay out of the ghettos so the Schwarzers won't get ya!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hawaii is safe. Good weather there too! Most places are safe. Just stay out of the ghettos so the Schwarzers won't get ya!

People have been shot in Synagogues, Churches, Vegas concerts, schools, movie theaters...what in the world are you talking about?