Today's mass shooting

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You cant be serious?

Do police carry guns in their hand?

Imagine how much different Colombine would have been if one of those teachers had a gun. Imagine if Patti Neilson was armed. That whole 4 hour library shoot out could have been avoided.

...and yet a gun is still only a tool.

And if a person doesn't know how to use it properly or WHEN to deploy it, then it may not help that much.

Likewise, a person can make a fist, but other than looking fierce like a boxer/martial artist, it's knowing how to deliver a punch with it which determines its effectiveness or lethal effect.

An ordinary civilian with a gun and a trained policeman with a firearm is like night and day.

True Joe. But people who haven't shot a gun a day in their lives have a better chance than someone who is unarmed.

Nothing is ever guaranteed ......its about what makes your chances better.

The vast majority of gun owners(who are law abiding citizens) have taken classes, and go to ranges.

Many criminals have never been trained to use their guns. Have you ever seen how gang bangers or thugs will hold their guns? Lmao.

The Kid who killed his challenger at that Fedex plant, was just a pipsqueak - an Incel.

So the challenger was probably not experienced nor trained to deal with that kind of situation.

I don't think a prson can just fire at a practice range and then expect to be prepared to deasl with someone who's essentially a terrorist in a mass shooting situation.

That takes an entirely different level of training and mental/physical fitness altogether.

I bet that kid was even less trained, Joe.

Sometimes it goes poorly.

Even police get shot and killed, and they are very trained. Trained better than who shot them.

But again, your chances are MUCH better if you are armed. And all the incidents where an armed citizen was in that position and successfully defended themselves or another shows that.

You just dont hear nearly as much about those.

If there had been more than just 1 challenger that kid would have been taken down. I doubt he would have been able to get a shot on 5 challengers or even 3.

Oh I don't dismiss guns as a deterrent or a possible intervention that could save your life, Dovey.

And I've noticed how these mass shootings, stabbings, murders, whatever are becoming more and more frequent. Even where I live.

Here's a case in my city, where a young man walked into a library, stabbed 6 people and left one dead:

...and that was just a month ago.

...and here's another that happened across the other side of the country a year ago where a mass shooting occurred in Nova Scotia, leaving a policewoman dead:

That shooter killed 22 people in what is normally considered a very peaceful part of Canada.
Even the police couldn't deal with him. And those were the National Equivalent of the FBI.

So...these kind of events make me think not just just about arming one's self, but learning counterrorism and martial arts technques as well.

ARE they becoming more frequent, though? Or are they just reported on more frequently?

We have militias here that are made up of ex military, national guards, regular citizens (of all colors...btw) who train vigorously.

They are smeared as "rag rag white supremacists" basically only because they are using their constitutional rights with no apology and are small government right leaners(mostly.....we have left wing militias which are all kinds of fucked up).

There are A LOT of armed US citizens who are very well trained.

Mass Murderers come from every race and age group, Dovey.

One thing's fer sure tho - they're mostly men.
In fact...I think they're always men. We own this distinction, that's fer usre.

You women aint gonna catch up to us in this dept.
No siree!
We're still No. 1 in this category!

We own it.

They are all men, and they are by far mostly white, with an occasional black or brown person thrown in there.

ONLY when you ignore the most frequent gun crime. Which is inner city gang violence and cartel violence.

You have to ignore all that and solely focus on shootings the media uses to encourage partisan hostility to our rights.

If more people with legal guns were present during these shootings it would save more lives.

What you want to do is make sure none of these shooters have any challengers. Just like inner city violence where law abiding residents cannot protect themselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If people are stupid enough to depend on the government to keep them safe and healthy... they can leave and go to a country that provides that.

So how many Portugals can fit inside some of the most dangerous countries?

How many Portugals can fit inside the US?

Like if you were to compare the size of Portugal to a US state.....which one would it be?

Indiana. Portugal is the size of fucking Indiana.

It's amazing how manipulative and dishonest people will become to push a partisan load of shit like gun control that would do nothing but harm Americans and infringe on our RIGHTS.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Guns solve problems! Just to be clear I am not making an issue out of the suspect being a modest 5'7"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
  • Oh Shit!
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Any idiot who kills innocents should never be supported except from Anders Breivik and Dylan Roof!

Brevik, Roof & all the other mass murderers should be put to death just like they were back in Merry Olde Englande & Your Bonny Scotland, Shampain....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Any idiot who kills innocents should never be supported except from Anders Breivik and Dylan Roof!

Brevik, Roof & all the other mass murderers should be put to death just like they were back in Merry Olde Englande & Your Bonny Scotland, Sahmpain....

What? There's only mountains, junkies and right wing death squads up here!
God Bless the Duke

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Brevik, Roof & all the other mass murderers should be put to death just like they were back in Merry Olde Englande & Your Bonny Scotland, Sahmpain....

What? There's only mountains, junkies and right wing death squads up here!
God Bless the Duke

Agreed, He did not choose the Duke life, the Duke life chose him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guns solve problems! Just to be clear I am not making an issue out of the suspect being a modest 5'7"

It figures you would laugh at my post and immediately do the ignorant shit I was just pointing out.

Tell people who would have died if they were not able to defend themselves with a fire arm that guns dont solve any problems and that they shouldnt have their rights.

Everytime you post, you just get more ignorant and mindless.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It figures you would laugh at my post and immediately do the ignorant shit I was just pointing out.

Tell people who would have died if they were not able to defend themselves with a fire arm that guns dont solve any problems and that they shouldnt have their rights.

Everytime you post, you just get more ignorant and mindless.
TY, TYVM

hqdefault.jpg

"DON'T BE CRUEL"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If people are stupid enough to depend on the government to keep them safe and healthy... they can leave and go to a country that provides that.

Like if you were to compare the size of Portugal to a US state.....which one would it be?

It's amazing how manipulative and dishonest people will become to push a partisan load of shit like gun control that would do nothing but harm Americans and infringe on our RIGHTS.

Hey Dovey, bit off the topic a bit....

You were mentioning how you felt hard done by where You live with the lockdwon measures put in place in your state. Just as severe across the border from where. you live, eh?

The Premier there really came down hard on the people of Ontario.
He essentially grounded his whole province.

It aint that bad on the West Coast.
Of course, our population isn't nearly as sick either.

Just thought this bit of news'd bake ya feel better.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The shooter from yesterday was a die hard lefty obsessed with my little pony and was part of the "Brony" community where grown ass men dress up as my little pony characters, talk about their "spirit animals", and generally act as brain damaged 8 year olds. There have also been several high profile pedophiles in the Brony community hoping to luring children in to their orbit using the children's toy and cartoon. Having met a couple of Bronies on forums I can confirm the two I have known online were mentally ill fuckwits.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The shooter from yesterday was a die hard lefty obsessed with my little pony and was part of the "Brony" community where grown ass men dress up as my little pony characters, talk about their "spirit animals", and generally act as brain damaged 8 year olds. There have also been several high profile pedophiles in the Brony community hoping to luring children in to their orbit using the children's toy and cartoon. Having met a couple of Bronies on forums I can confirm the two I have known online were mentally ill fuckwits.

...well there you have it...

Your FBI will be scouring the Pony to find out who the next Brandon Hole might be.

Anyways....wtf....is little pony? Can't even begin to conceive what some people are into this days.

Life used to be so simple.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You were mentioning how you felt hard done by where You live with the lockdwon measures put in place in your state. Just as severe across the border from where. you live, eh?

You know I dont let my 4 year old watch anything My Little Pony?

I let her sometimes watch YouTube Kids on the tablet and one day she was next to me while I was folding laundry scrolling through My Little Pony videos. She landed on THIS and was watching it

I caught it early on thank GOD. As soon as Pinky Pie started cutting off Rainbow Dashes Rainbows. She saw enough to be pretty weirded out. I was HORRIFIED.

Mind you.....her YouTube kids is customized for AGE FOUR. And this shizz was on it. WHY the fuck was this on a channel for TODDLERS.

Pedos and sick twisted fucking "fandom" has destroyed My Little Pony. I wont even let my daughter have shirts or PJs or anything MLP.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Your FBI will be scouring the Pony to find out who the next Brandon Hole might be.

Anyways....wtf....is little pony? Can't even begin to conceive what some people are into this days.

They SHOULD be scouring the MLP fandoms.

Most fucked up motherfuckers.....you have no idea.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

anyways, yer fellow Michigonian, Dovey.

Ann Arbor

I let her sometimes watch YouTube Kids on the tablet and one day she was next to me while I was folding laundry scrolling through My Little Pony videos. She landed on THIS and was watching it

I caught it early on thank GOD. As soon as Pinky Pie started cutting off Rainbow Dashes Rainbows. She saw enough to be pretty weirded out. I was HORRIFIED.

Mind you.....her YouTube kids is customized for AGE FOUR. And this shizz was on it. WHY the fuck was this on a channel for TODDLERS.

Pedos and sick twisted fucking "fandom" has destroyed My Little Pony. I wont even let my daughter have shirts or PJs or anything MLP.

Gruesome video & lyrics, but surprisingly, it's not a bad song.

Here's a live version of his, yer fellow Michigonian Dovey.

He's from Ann Arbor

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

There's an old Brit kids TV show from the 80's called Rainbow that I remember watching sometimes. Back then of course I was oblivious to the overtly gay overtones in the show.... a big 'bear' character, an effeminate pink bear and all kinds of other stuff that is clearly subliminal messaging and conditioning.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Moar proof to shitcan progressivism.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Chauvin is guilty. You people are apologists. ALL guilty murderers should be arrested, tried, and sentenced, no matter what their party affiliation or political leanings, and whether or not their victims are likeable.

I'll leave it to the jury....an un-threatened jury left to weigh the evidence.

You realize that jurors are being threatened in this trial by leftists?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Chauvin is guilty. You people are apologists. ALL guilty murderers should be arrested, tried, and sentenced, no matter what their party affiliation or political leanings, and whether or not their victims are likeable.

I'll leave it to the jury....an un-threatened jury left to weigh the evidence.

You realize that jurors are being threatened in this trial by leftists?

Yep,they even got caught in the court room trying to film the jurors so they could do them and threaten their families. That is what Antifa/BLM does.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It seems these bronies have theor own my little pony section on most porn sites.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There's an old Brit kids TV show from the 80's called Rainbow that I remember watching sometimes. Back then of course I was oblivious to the overtly gay overtones in the show.... a big 'bear' character, an effeminate pink bear and all kinds of other stuff that is clearly subliminal messaging and conditioning.

Check out this demented shit geared towards children as young as 3. It's for 3 and up

This is just revolting and not nessesary and selfish.

If these people had their way, they would showing porn to kinder age kids so they could "normalize sexuality".

You know so no one ever grows up with their own thoughts and feelings. Just exploit them while they are too young to even process info like this.

Kids this age do not even think like this yet and they dont give a fuck. This is all about selfish and warped adults who think being "accepted" is more important than anything or anyone.

Dont even get me started on Teen Vogues exploitive and dangerous sexual material.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Check out this demented shit geared towards children as young as 3. It's for 3 and up

If these people had their way, they would showing porn to kinder age kids so they could "normalize sexuality".

You know so no one ever grows up with their own thoughts and feelings. Just exploit them while they are too young to even process info like this.

Kids this age do not even think like this yet and they dont give a fuck. This is all about selfish and warped adults who think being "accepted" is more important than anything or anyone.

Dont even get me started on Teen Vogues exploitive and dangerous sexual material.

Comments turned off along with the like/dislike function, how odd....

Jootube is disgusting, we all know how bad they are with censorship but a channel called 'Queer Kid Stuff' is deemed acceptable?

Unbelievable.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is fucking repulsive and people like this should be executed.