Today's mass shooting

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People have been shot in Synagogues, Churches, Vegas concerts, schools, movie theaters...what in the world are you talking about?
Let's be realistic though... Joe has a greater chance of getting run over and killed by some Chinaman while walking around Vancouver than getting randomly shot in the US.

I don't see Chinese acting out violently on average in the US. I don't know much about Vancouver, but I figure it's about the same.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I don't see Chinese acting out violently on average in the US. I don't know much about Vancouver, but I figure it's about the same.
The Chinese aren't violent here, but their ability to safely operate a motor vehicle is questionable at best...

5cd84ca121000058007e904f.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Chinese aren't violent here, but their ability to safely operate a motor vehicle is questionable at best...

I will have to concede your point. It's not just Chinese it's an Asian thing. One of my bff's is Vietnamese...I tease her periodically about her driving because it is frankly quite shitty. She giggles her ass off and admits she's a terrible driver.

More accurately, it's an Asian immigrant thing. Then their kids/grandkids want to overcompensate by driving like they're driving in a scene from Tokyo Drift...

DDT

Factory Bastard
I will have to concede your point. It's not just Chinese it's an Asian thing. One of my bff's is Vietnamese...I tease her periodically about her driving because it is frankly quite shitty. She giggles her ass off and admits she's a terrible driver.

More accurately, it's an Asian immigrant thing. Then their kids/grandkids want to overcompensate by driving like they're driving in a scene from Tokyo Drift...
I believe it's due to less spatial awareness, and am convinced it's genetic... It has to be, since other races can typically handle motor vehicles with ease.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I believe it's due to less spatial awareness, and am convinced it's genetic... It has to be, since other races can typically handle motor vehicles with ease.

My guy hypothesizes that it's because their cultures are more collectivist and conformist. Not bold and individualistic like Americans/Westerners. But I don't know that I buy that either.

I used to troll that they should conquer bikes in the West before they move onto motorized vehicles. lol

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

My guy hypothesizes that it's because their cultures are more collectivist and conformist. Not bold and individualistic like Americans/Westerners. But I don't know that I buy that either.

I used to troll that they should conquer bikes in the West before they move onto motorized vehicles. lol

Your guy is on to something. Asians have historically had "hive-mind" collectivist/conformist societies by design. There may be a genetic variable at play here as studies have shown that while Asians have a higher mean intellect level, they also tend to produce fewer super-geniuses than say "white" northwestern Europeans or Ashkenazi jews. On the other hand, they also tend to produce fewer sociopaths, morons and homosexuals, so the DNA sequence might be on to something too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your guy is on to something. Asians have historically had "hive-mind" collectivist/conformist societies by design. There may be a genetic variable at play here as studies have shown that while Asians have a higher mean intellect level, they also tend to produce fewer super-geniuses than say "white" northwestern Europeans or Ashkenazi jews. On the other hand, they also tend to produce fewer sociopaths, morons and homosexuals, so the DNA sequence might be on to something too.

I tend to think they're afraid because of how ubiquitous mass transportation in their countries of origin; they don't drive. Many Americans were even conceived in cars. Outside of a handful of major American cities like NY, Chicago, DD with mass transportation...most Americans own and drive cars and have for ages.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I tend to think they're afraid because of how ubiquitous mass transportation in their countries of origin; they don't drive. Many Americans were even conceived in cars. Outside of a handful of major American cities like NY, Chicago, DD with mass transportation...most Americans own and drive cars and have for ages.

No. It's gotta be because their vision is impaired by that damned epicanthic fold.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Witnessed this in Vancouver: Biker on Harley at red light. Chinese lady in BMW stopped behind him. She starts inching forward slowly. Makes contact with bike. Still keeps inching forward, slowly pushing biker into the intersection on the red. She's looking RIGHT AT HIM while he's shouting at her to stop her fucking car.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Surely the Chank's notoriously bad driving is due to their slit eyes and reduced vision?
Vision could play a part, but I think they have lower levels of spatial awareness, and lower levels of ability to scan and understand their surroundings...

I have viewed many Chinese vids (where everything seems to fall apart, explode, destroy, or in some other way self destruct), and it appears to me they simply have the inability to accurately understand the environment they are in at any given time.

So for you or I, operating a vehicle wouldn't be an overwhelming task, but it's certainly a complex task for the Asian, since it requires constant scanning of your immediate surroundings, and computing that quickly.