OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
selfish cowards
the whole us gov has no credibility

biden & harris wouldnt make it two miles in a convertible. and they know it

Look at how Biden is “handling” Russia, the big weenie.

His handling of both Russia and China has been very weak and actually makes war more likely as the two dictators might think they can get away with shit.

You are in the wrong thread, Einstein.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
How come the news never mentions all the shootings in the heavy black areas? Blacks killing dozens of blacks EVERY DAY.

Its not part of their agenda is why. Gotta cover the random shootings, that invoke fear, especially if they white, and if they happen to not be white..... OOOPS, stop covering the story!

These are mass shootings. See the title of this thread? You are free to start threads all about blacks shooting blacks. We all know that's what obsesses you. This thread is about a MASS SHOOTING at a workplace. You are more likely to be shot this way than you are to be shot by a black man in a heavily black area. All of us are.

I have a black friend whose black father was shot by a white man in a mass shooting at his workplace.

Zip it in my thread. Stop hijacking, @Bastard Factory

I didnt thread jack shit LunchBox!

I too am talking mass shootings, cause they happen massively in heavy black areas.

Its not in your agenda though, much like you dont put any flavor in your meatloaf. The kids are sick of eating your shit.

Oh, and the btw, this sub is in the sweatshops, so wail all you want to BF, cause he gives no fucks about down here.

iu

Start your own damn thread and stop turning my thread into a racist rant, dildo.

This is the busiest sub on the board.

How was it racist, when I was stating facts. Facts that fucks like you like to ignore.

Thus your wailing, and wanting this place like Fakebook, by trying to call attention to the owner, and having me censored. Censorship doesnt work around hear, teach. Stick it up your tulip swollen asshole cause I will say it again, welcome to the Sweatshops.

This is a thread about a particular shooting. Read the damn title and op. You hijacked it. Fuck off.

It says "Todays Mass Shooting", we cant talk about all the folks dead in Chicago today?

We cant talk about the media's blatant ignoring such things?

Tsk tsk, you're such a lil CNN pansy puppet.

Ignore it as you usually do, Libby LunchBus.

You did not post anything about a mass shooting in Chicago today. Post it with links or STFU. I'm sick of your BS.

I guess we need to ignore the mass shootings in Chitcongo every gotdamn week??

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How come the news never mentions all the shootings in the heavy black areas? Blacks killing dozens of blacks EVERY DAY.

Its not part of their agenda is why. Gotta cover the random shootings, that invoke fear, especially if they white, and if they happen to not be white..... OOOPS, stop covering the story!

These are mass shootings. See the title of this thread? You are free to start threads all about blacks shooting blacks. We all know that's what obsesses you. This thread is about a MASS SHOOTING at a workplace. You are more likely to be shot this way than you are to be shot by a black man in a heavily black area. All of us are.

I have a black friend whose black father was shot by a white man in a mass shooting at his workplace.

I too am talking mass shootings, cause they happen massively in heavy black areas.

Its not in your agenda though, much like you dont put any flavor in your meatloaf. The kids are sick of eating your shit.

Oh, and the btw, this sub is in the sweatshops, so wail all you want to BF, cause he gives no fucks about down here.

iu

Start your own damn thread and stop turning my thread into a racist rant, dildo.

How was it racist, when I was stating facts. Facts that fucks like you like to ignore.

Thus your wailing, and wanting this place like Fakebook, by trying to call attention to the owner, and having me censored. Censorship doesnt work around hear, teach. Stick it up your tulip swollen asshole cause I will say it again, welcome to the Sweatshops.

This is a thread about a particular shooting. Read the damn title and op. You hijacked it. Fuck off.

It says "Todays Mass Shooting", we cant talk about all the folks dead in Chicago today?

You did not post anything about a mass shooting in Chicago today. Post it with links or STFU. I'm sick of your BS.

Start a thread about if you want, you threadjacking Incel.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

iu

The constant mass shootings in chitland are damn sure related to any thread about mass shootings.
You know it but hate to see anyone shine a light on that liberal hell hoal.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

The constant mass shootings in chitland are damn sure related to any thread about mass shootings.

Post a fucking link, then, and stop making this thread about something it's not.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

iu

Post a fucking link, then, and stop making this thread about something it's not.

There is a link to shitland shootings every week, I don't know where to begin.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

There is a link to shitland shootings every week, I don't know where to begin.

That's no excuse to shit on my thread.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Nearly 20,000 Americans died last year [2020] as a result of gun violence, not including suicide - 25% higher than in 2019, and more than in any other year in at least two decades, according to figures compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

And Trump was POTUS the entire year.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

iu

The issue is you are taking this shooting and applying it in a way that helps promotes your stance on policies and legislation that would further infringe on everyone's constitutional rights.

So that opens to the door to address gun violence in a broader context.

You cant just pick one shooting and say "oh look another shooting" (vaguely referencing other shootings in doing so) and beat 2nd amendment advocates with it and then intentionally dismiss the context and nuance of all these shootings when they dont serve your premise.

When you say "today's mass shooting" you are suggesting other shootings and coming from a presupposition that your opinion on shootings is a fact, so challenging this isnt off topic at all.

You are communicating that all these shootings prove you right and shame on us, shame shame on us people who allow all these shootings like today's shooting. You are speaking in propaganda, whether you realize this or not.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

iu

Did they catch the lil nigger yet? Lemme know.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shooter: Brandon Scott Hole. White Male. Fired Fed-Ex worker. 19.

These mass shooters scare me WAY more than gang warriors because a workplace, school, theater, concert, etc shooting can happen anywhere, anytime. Gang wars aren't exactly random shootings, you racist snowflakes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
selfish cowards
the whole us gov has no credibility

biden & harris wouldnt make it two miles in a convertible. and they know it

Look at how Biden is “handling” Russia, the big weenie.

His handling of both Russia and China has been very weak and actually makes war more likely as the two dictators might think they can get away with shit.

Bullshit.

Not that you ever read but maybe someone else will.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
posted this in another thread, but according to eyewitness, somebody challlennged the shooter with a gun, but wasn't fast enough on the trigger. Gunman got him first and he died.

so... in situations like these, isn't a light gun better than a heavy rifle or assault weapon for the purpose of self-defence?

Seems if yer too slow on the draw, jes like in the Wild West, yer gonna die.

Anyways, that's what I learned from this episode.

Anyone think otherwise?

How should the challenger have dealt with this situaiton and what kind of weapon should he h ave deployed?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These mass shooters scare me WAY more than gang warriors because a workplace, school, theater, concert, etc shooting can happen anywhere, anytime. Gang wars aren't exactly random shootings, you racist snowflakes.

You would be more worried about it if you had to live in those sorts of areas, Lotus.

There are drive by shootings. You could be in bed and your 3 children could be in bed and could catch drive by bullets (this happened close to where I used to live, btw)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Or be at the bus stop like the first video I posted. Ever had to worry about getting shot in your own home?

You should spend a month living in an inner city. Then come back and explain why these shootings should be the ones we talk about, and why the daily inner city violence being discussed is a "racist rant".

Right now you are saying this work place shooting upsets you more because it could happen to white working/middle class people.

That's what you are saying.

And you guys want LESS POLICE in these more violent areas, too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Admin. ....what exactly is funny about what I said?

You guys are ignorant sociopaths. You just simply do not give a fuck, do you? It's just political talking points. You guys are like political contrarians....whatever people on the other side of the spectrum want, you just demonize and oppose it just because.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking honkeys are mindless killing machines!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do leftists laugh at tragic awful things that happen to innocent people? 3 little black children get shot in their own bed and this sociopathic moron laughs at it

But if were something he could use to boost up his psycho partisanship these people would be faking outrage like they are over this shooting. They just pretend to care about things they think they can weaponize. No fucks at all about other people.

These people laugh at every act of violence they cant use. I really dont understand how so many people are like this.

It's like they are all a secular Jonestown.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

user57646-1618605292-media1.jpg

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

user57646-1618605292-media1.jpg
Thank god this confused already on LEO radar for his widely known psychotically fuckedupness, this patriot was able to freely access guns. But hey, GUNS! amirite?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter