Today's Mass Shooting Was Sponsored by the Texas NRA.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
so racist.
^^^^^That poster is a mowran, only BIGTIME!^^^^^

I mean, you said they have big heads, yeah? That's clearly racist against Hispanics.

You know like a picture of a president next to monkeys as examples of primates is super racist as well.

Pretty the same. I guess you would need an extra IQ point to be dumb enough to get the point.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
so racist.

I mean, you said they have big heads, yeah? That's clearly racist against Hispanics.

You know like a picture of a president next to monkeys as examples of primates is super racist as well.

Pretty the same. I guess you would need an extra IQ point to be dumb enough to get the point.
Considering everyone in the photo is Hispanic. More than likely Mexican

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Texas shooter said he is/was a conservative trumputinist fascist commie. I read that so it is true.
Of course some retards will believe whatever they read.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Criticizing others for "believing everything they read".

Posted an article that didnt actually show a picture of this "trans woman" in GA or the shooter.

None the less, its correct

And the photo evidence is shown. Although the other pic is kinda up in the air and does not look like person.

But chin up H.....isnt the Buffalo shooter a "typical main stream Republican" because RollingStone said so? Even though he called himself an authoritarian leftist?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Texas shooter said he is/was a conservative trumputinist fascist commie. I read that so it is true.

He was actually a tranny.

FB-IMG-1653690811946.jpg

Probably responding to those violent calls for action TRAs and prog politicains are known for because.... isnt it being said that TX is "attacking trans kids" by wanting laws that prevent the transing medicalization of fucking MINORS?

Beto seems to think laws against putting children on puberty blockers and giving them "gender affirming surgery" aka hacking off healthy breasts and such is "messing with trans kids"

FB-IMG-1653690517817.jpg

At least if this psychopath had been caught alive he would be spending his sentence in womens prison and raping female inmates.....for "equality"
You and Odork should start your own Alternative Fact Checking page?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
so racist.

Considering everyone in the photo is Hispanic. More than likely Mexican

Exactly. Saying anything about any physical characteristic of any non white individual is automatically racist.

It doesnt matter he was insulting their EGOs and thinks we dont understand that. Funny how nuance pops back in when its THEM.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1653690811946.jpg

Probably responding to those violent calls for action TRAs and prog politicains are known for because.... isnt it being said that TX is "attacking trans kids" by wanting laws that prevent the transing medicalization of fucking MINORS?

Beto seems to think laws against putting children on puberty blockers and giving them "gender affirming surgery" aka hacking off healthy breasts and such is "messing with trans kids"

FB-IMG-1653690517817.jpg

At least if this psychopath had been caught alive he would be spending his sentence in womens prison and raping female inmates.....for "equality"

I'm not left, Admin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Her dur u just believe everything you read. And that's only smart when I do it! And if all 6 of our news outlets repeat the same shit word for word....its just extra true!" - Lefties.

I cant. They just dont get it :Hapz2: :Hapz2:

I used to think they were just fucking with people. I'm sometimes too much an optimist.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"Her dur u just believe everything you read. And that's only smart when I do it! And if all 6 of our news outlets repeat the same shit word for word....its just extra true!" - Lefties.

Go easy on admin

I’m making him cry a lot today

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

FB-IMG-1653690811946.jpg

FB-IMG-1653690517817.jpg

Let's see how many pages these mowrans try to put between them and their humiliation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Go easy on admin

I’m making him cry a lot today

Just him though?

Bahahaha. HollowB? Trying the ole "omg only dummy dumbz would keep posting and declare some sort of "victory" because I still dont understand what's happening and itll make them stop making fun of me" thing is pretty transparent and ineffective. When you prove your two cents is only worth maybe worth .00005, you lose all hope of turning the discussion.

This is the left

A biology teacher gave a biology assignment where human beings and monkeys were taught as being primates.....out of a biology book probably published during the Obama administration and they wanted to use a recognized known figure.

But omg....Obama is BLACK so its RACIST to use him as an example of a primate. Even if its factually correct. Humans are primates.

But nah.....call and emergence meeting in Pontiac with a few pastors and media parasites and fire that fucking teacher and ruin her life. And shes not even white.

Hollow saying the Hispanic cops have big heads? WAIT guys....he didnt mean it that way! Seriously he didnt! He just meant Hispanics have large egos. Wait no....not hispanics I swear....just THOSE police who happen to be Hispanic.

I feel nuts applying their own logic lol. That's gotta be a miserable existence for the people in this cult we call the left. They cant even find the exit in that fortress to find just a small patio for a few moments of breathing in some fresh air empathy. They are just self imposed prisoners.

So much irony.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He was also an illegal alien, born in North Dakota. Probably on the very southern border of North Dakota, so that made him illegal.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Even Jon Fucking Voight Says Guns are out of control

Jon Voight calls for gun control in emotional Facebook video following Uvalde shooting
coming-home-luke.jpg

And he was a United States Marine, aka "A Real Soldier!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jon Voight calls for gun control in emotional Facebook video following Uvalde shooting
coming-home-luke.jpg

Wait .....a Democrat used the emotions of people to push his dishonest claim and politcal stance?

You DONT say.

So we should ignore all the facts and just dismiss all the other factors that made this shooting what it was and immediately advocate against our rights because Jon got emotional on socail media?

Hey Admin.....how many real soldiers do you think disagree with him and why should we listen to Jon Voight feelings rather than all the other information?

The CDC reported that defensive fire arm use protected hundreds of thousands up to millions of armed citizens.

But yeah Admin let me give up my rights and make myself more vulnerable and less likely to effectively protect myself and my kids because....Jon Voight thinks I should.

Is Jon Voight gonna offer up his services to protect my family? Because if not, he can fuck right off with his partisan "feelings".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

coming-home-luke.jpg

Wait .....a Democrat used the emotions of people to push his dishonest claim and politcal stance?

You DONT say.

So we should ignore all the facts and just dismiss all the other factors that made this shooting what it was and immediately advocate against our rights because Jon got emotional on socail media?

Hey Admin.....how many real soldiers do you think disagree with him and why should we listen to Jon Voight feelings rather than all the other information?

The CDC reported that defensive fire arm use protected hundreds of thousands up to millions of armed citizens.

But yeah Admin let me give up my rights and make myself more vulnerable and less likely to effectively protect myself and my kids because....Jon Voight thinks I should.
It's just hypocritical for people who own guns to try and shame other people for owning guns

I'm all for putting some checks and balances in but to simply state that no one can own a gun except for these fucktards? Because they say so? They can cry till their eyeballs fall out for all I care

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

coming-home-luke.jpg

You DONT say.

Is Jon Voight gonna offer up his services to protect my family? Because if not, he can fuck right off with his partisan "feelings".
Jon Voight IS NOT A REPUBLICAN YOU DIMBULB.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Even President Orange Crud wanted gun control....until the NRA bullied him out of it.

After El Paso shooting, Trump pushed again on gun control. His aides talked him out of it.

merlin_134727297_21970bed-d0e7-4fd7-98e3-72215339008b-jumbo.jpg

President Donald Trump met with senators at the White House after the school shooting in Parkland, Fla., in 2018 and forcefully argued for gun safety measures on live TV. But after meeting with N.R.A. officials behind closed doors, he backed down.Credit...Tom Brenner/The New York Times

One of the most extraordinary moments of Donald J. Trump’s presidency was an
with U.S. senators in the aftermath of the school shooting in Parkland, Fla., in which he forcefully argued for a litany of gun safety measures that the National Rifle Association had long opposed.

Mr. Trump’s support for gun control measures — which he unrolled on live television from the White House on Feb. 28, 2018* — astonished lawmakers from both parties. But the next day, N.R.A. officials met with Mr. Trump without any cameras or reporters in the room, and he immediately backed down.

That apparent surrender to N.R.A. pressure came to sum up Mr. Trump’s record on gun control in the eyes of his critics.

Unbeknownst to the public, however, Mr. Trump again pushed inside the White House for significant new gun-control measures more than a year later, after a pair of gruesome shooting sprees that unfolded over 13 hours. Those discussions have not previously been reported.

On Aug. 3, 2019, a far-right gunman killed 23 people at a Walmart store in El Paso. Early the next morning, a man shot and killed nine people outside a bar in Dayton, Ohio. Both assailants used semiautomatic rifles.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You don't look very stable right now, princess

Maybe we should confiscate your guns until you are feeling like a healthy young lady again?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

coming-home-luke.jpg

You DONT say.

Jon Voight IS NOT A REPUBLICAN YOU DIMBULB.

Where the fuck did I say he was? You fucking "dimbulb" ? What the does that have to do with what I said?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even President Orange Crud wanted gun control....until the NRA bullied him out of it.

After El Paso shooting, Trump pushed again on gun control. His aides talked him out of it.

merlin_134727297_21970bed-d0e7-4fd7-98e3-72215339008b-jumbo.jpg

President Donald Trump met with senators at the White House after the school shooting in Parkland, Fla., in 2018 and forcefully argued for gun safety measures on live TV. But after meeting with N.R.A. officials behind closed doors, he backed down.Credit...Tom Brenner/The New York Times

One of the most extraordinary moments of Donald J. Trump’s presidency was an
with U.S. senators in the aftermath of the school shooting in Parkland, Fla., in which he forcefully argued for a litany of gun safety measures that the National Rifle Association had long opposed.

Mr. Trump’s support for gun control measures — which he unrolled on live television from the White House on Feb. 28, 2018* — astonished lawmakers from both parties. But the next day, N.R.A. officials met with Mr. Trump without any cameras or reporters in the room, and he immediately backed down.

That apparent surrender to N.R.A. pressure came to sum up Mr. Trump’s record on gun control in the eyes of his critics.

Unbeknownst to the public, however, Mr. Trump again pushed inside the White House for significant new gun-control measures more than a year later, after a pair of gruesome shooting sprees that unfolded over 13 hours. Those discussions have not previously been reported.

On Aug. 3, 2019, a far-right gunman killed 23 people at a Walmart store in El Paso. Early the next morning, a man shot and killed nine people outside a bar in Dayton, Ohio. Both assailants used semiautomatic rifles.

Yeah. He banned bumpstocks. Something I was hard disagreement with him on.

So what's your point? This changes NOTHING about my position here nor does it deal with anything I've said.

Gun control does NOT WORK.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Maybe we should confiscate your guns until you are feeling like a healthy young lady again?
You sound garbled and unintelligible, are you posting from your Audi's Car Phone?
Tell me moar about how you hear words that you see typed out on your screen, noodles :LOL3: :LOL3:

He responded to my post by telling me Jon Voight isnt a republican and called me a dimbulb as if I claimed he was.

Wtf?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So this shooter was a sociopath with a history of hurting animals.

How many direct warning signs were blew off on this guy?

Even though Trump banned bump stocks (a dumb...but most authoritarian he actually DID do that leftists mostly dont even know about) I'm glad he made animals abuse/cruelty a felony. We definately need to do more there ESPECAILLY as its linked to people who become murderers.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You sound garbled and unintelligible, are you posting from your Audi's Car Phone?
Tell me moar about how you hear words that you see typed out on your screen, noodles :LOL3: :LOL3:

He responded to my post by telling me Jon Voight isnt a republican and called me a dimbulb as if I claimed he was.

Wtf?
you know he has trouble focusing when I work him up into a tizzy

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
GOP Congressman, former NRA endorsee says he would support ban on assault weapons in aftermath of Buffalo, Uvalde
"If an assault weapons ban bill came to the floor that would ban something like an AR-15, I would vote for it,” Chris Jacobs said at a news conference.