Today's Mass Shooting Was Sponsored by the Texas NRA.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
284705829_536821344670269_3243683900113501290_n.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking cops. Cops/police departments are immune from legal liability when they don't do their jobs.

Protect and serve, my ass. In Uvalde, they take 40% of the budget and they didn't do shit. It was a federal agency that stopped that monster from going into another class and killing more kids by taking him out.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking cops. Cops/police departments are immune from legal liability when they don't do their jobs.

Protect and serve, my ass. In Uvalde, they take 40% of the budget and they didn't do shit. It was a federal agency that stopped that monster from going into another class and killing more kids by taking him out.
Yeah, but States rights tho?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
284382100_570464517774763_4990220575837520979_n.jpg

Arm the 9 and 10 year olds, at least the 11 year olds are savvy enough to smear themselves in their besties blood and hold their breaths for a long time. (It's not the semi automatic assault style weapons capable of rapid firing a lot of lead down range in very short order) this meltdown could have just as easily thrown 300 plus knives or axes in the 50 minute timeline and killed just as many children!)

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Arm the 9 and 10 year olds, at least the 11 year olds are savvy enough to smear themselves in their besties blood and hold their breaths for a long time. (It's not the semi automatic assault style weapons capable of rapid firing a lot of lead down range in very short order) this meltdown could have just as easily thrown 300 plus knives or axes in the 50 minute timeline and killed just as many children!)

You obviously have no clue about firearms....

There are no assault rifles in wide circulation.

There are only semi-automatic rifles and pistols with varying sizes of magazines to go with them.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There are only semi-automatic rifles and pistols with varying sizes of magazines to go with them.

Oh, well, everything's good, then.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well then, STFU....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well then, STFU....

You first.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well then, STFU....

You first.

I'm not the one advocating for easy kill zones full of unarmed targets.... YOU are...

So you STFU first and LAST.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
284861108_390162899821866_113910276294334065_n.jpg

"Mommy why do they make us do active shooter drills?"

That's not a picture of a "shooter drill" and my kids never came home saying "mommy why do they make us do active shooter drills".

They mostly matter of factly say "hey we had a lockdown drill today and someone ripped a fart and we failed the drill because everyone laughed".

Again with the emotional manipulation.

If you couldnt try to manipulate people? You wouldnt have a single thing to say.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Guys, we need to rethink that one about arming the teachers....

9f298a384b18dc01.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
GOP Congressman, former NRA endorsee says he would support ban on assault weapons in aftermath of Buffalo, Uvalde
"If an assault weapons ban bill came to the floor that would ban something like an AR-15, I would vote for it,” Chris Jacobs said at a news conference.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It would really benefit you to slow down and understand your opposition better.

I'm not sure what your point here actually is. Literally this does not address any of my points

I have no choice but to assume that ....as I've said before. ....you think everyone who disagrees with the leftwing narratives and endeavors that you buy into is a Republican.

And that if you show us Republicans who want gun control, we are what? Going to alter our stance because omg a republican said so?

Just because you are so tribal you cant even communicate with other people because YOU dont even understand the positions you were told to have, doesnt mean WE are. You have this delusion that everyone not on team blue is a republican "con" .

Sorry I'm not going to change MY position just because some republican has a stance on guns that favors your "sides". Most of those politicians do not give a fuck about US.

What is your point, Admin? Do you have one? Or are you going to continue to ignore valid points and info in favor of "look! A Republican agrees with me!"?

I'll shit on Republicans who do not respect our rights just as fast as I'll shit on the democrats. I have NO loyalty to any "party".

Stop adopting your stances based on what party has them.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
284861108_390162899821866_113910276294334065_n.jpg

"Mommy why do they make us do active shooter drills?"
That wont stop a .223, a nuke, a tornado, or anything else.

The lockdowns in schools here are no joke. They do not have kids hinding under desks like the 1950s lol.

If the TX school had the appropriate security that most every other school in the country has.....this would not have played out like it did. Its horrifying he was able to walk right in.

You cannot just walk right in ANY school in Michigan.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You really gotta wonder why some sissy peacock who supports murdering children up until the day of birth and has admitted to owning guns himself is so fake distraught over this tragedy and wants guns taken away from everyone. Including law abiding responsible owners

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You really gotta wonder why some sissy peacock who supports murdering children up until the day of birth and has admitted to owning guns himself is so fake distraught over this tragedy and wants guns taken away from everyone. Including law abiding responsible owners

If they gave a shit about this? They would use it to trash the NRA. That's entirely politcal.

If they genuinely cared they would be looking at the all factors and the many things that could have mitigated this.

Blaming the NRA is completely ignorant and shows what their motives are. Which isnt helping the families and thinking about ways to effectively curb these sorts of shootings. Its exploiting it for politcal gain. Using it to try to sound righteous while arguing for unreasonable and completely ineffective measures that not only wont stop any gun violence but will have far reaching harm on law abiding citizens.

Women and children as well. Gun rights are womens rights. Guns are our equalizer against predatory and violent men.

Yeah let them into our spaces that we have for our safety and dignity and try to also strip us of our means of self defense. Good lord they never think.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who really cares DD? Semi automatic weapons are mass murderers tool of choice. The crooks know where to buy them.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Who really cares DD? Semi automatic weapons are mass murderers tool of choice. The crooks know where to buy them.

Semi auto weapons are just semi auto weapons. People who actually understand weapons care.

Any semi auto hunting rifle can be equipped with a bigger magazine and do the same damage as what you call an assault weapon (which to idiots like you is any rifle that is black, plastic, menac8ng looking, with no wood products attached to it).

So just shut up. Most Californians have no idea beyond the garbage they swallow.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Despite you natively, there is zero need for the public to own these types of weapons. It’s way more about politics that you buy into.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Despite you natively, there is zero need for the public to own these types of weapons. It’s way more about politics that you buy into.

No need for the public to have hunting rifles?

Because that's all an AR-15 is.... a hunting rifle in drag.

There's nothing political about that point. Study more; talk less....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what's all the hysteria about when it comes to rifles?

I could walk into a crowded area with my two glock 19's with the 30 round mags and do as much damage as someone with an Ar-15.

That's 60 rounds and if I carry 4 or 6 spares that's nearly two hundred. It's not like the clips take long to swap out.

Banning rifles isn't the answer.

Improved background checks, training & evaluation and stricter purchase requirements are.

In my mind a person should be at least 21 to purchase any kind of weapon. If you need to be 21 to drink then the same should hold true for a gun.

Instead of taxing weapons sales to benefit everyone BUT Americans a surcharge should be applied which funds all of the options I mention above.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The gun lobby does. I never mentioned hunting rifles. They’re legit in my mind. MR 15s aren’t hunting rifles, they are military killing machines.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I could walk into a crowded area with my two glock 19's with the 30 round mags and do as much damage as someone with an Ar-15.

That's 60 rounds and if I carry 4 or 6 spares that's nearly two hundred. It's not like the clips take long to swap out.

Improved background checks, training & evaluation and stricter purchase requirements are.

In my mind a person should be at least 21 to purchase any kind of weapon. If you need to be 21 to drink then the same should hold true for a gun.

Instead of taxing weapons sales to benefit everyone BUT Americans a surcharge should be applied which funds all of the options I mention above.

If the age is 21, then the military minimum age draft age should be increased to 21. So too the age of law enforcement staff.

Voting should start at 21.... and up till 21, everyone should be treated as juveniles in the courts.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If the age is 21, then the military minimum age draft age should be increased to 21. So too the age of law enforcement staff.

Voting should start at 21.... and up till 21, everyone should be treated as juveniles in the courts.
absolutely.

A kid shouldn't be setting foot on a battlefield if he isn't allowed to set foot in a bar and have a drink

Nowadays this idiot woke generation shouldn't be allowed to vote until they are in their 30's

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The gun lobby does. I never mentioned hunting rifles. They’re legit in my mind. MR 15s aren’t hunting rifles, they are military killing machines.
Yeah, those MR-15's are nasty weapons of war. Killing machines as you so aptly pointed out.

Hey, would you happen to have any advice for someone looking to build an interstellar space craft? On a budget?

Thx