Today's Mass Shooting Was Sponsored by the Texas NRA.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Live Updates: 14 Students, 1 Teacher Dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
Gov. Greg Abbott, who announced the death toll, said the gunman was also dead.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No word yet on weather this was an act of domestic terrorism, or a White Man

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Let us pray that Jesus protected these Angels from hearing about Why Suzie has two Mom's, that would have been very bad.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We already have a thread on this shooting. Also the shooter was an illegal alien criminal who opened fire on the Border Patrol, shot his own grandmother, then went and shot 27 kids and a teacher.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
We already have a thread on this shooting. Also the shooter was an illegal alien criminal who opened fire on the Border Patrol, shot his own grandmother, then went and shot 27 kids and a teacher.

So the beaner was an illegal? This will fade from the news cycle quickly then.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have not seen it confirmed in MSM but he had a shoot out with the border patrol. So that begs the question. We shall see, I guess.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You think it will disappear from the news cycle faster than the last mass shooting did?

Quick! What, when, and where was the last mass shooting?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I have not seen it confirmed in MSM but he had a shoot out with the border patrol. So that begs the question. We shall see, I guess.
A Border Patrol agent was in the area and was a first responder on the scene, he was shot and injured and he is expected to make full recovery.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Border Patrol was taking classes at the Middle School?

First, the shooting was at an elementary school not a middle alcohol. The shooter was an 18 year old illegal alien who first shot his own grandmother and who was having a shoot out with the border Patrol before he shot one person outside the school then ran into the elementary school and began shooting more.

Why don't you read some of the news reports posted in the original thread on this topic and see if you don't learn something before running your mouth?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

First, the shooting was at an elementary school not a middle alcohol. The shooter was an 18 year old illegal alien who first shot his own grandmother and who was having a shoot out with the border Patrol before he shot one person outside the school then ran into the elementary school and began shooting more.

Why don't you read some of the news reports posted in the original thread on this topic and see if you don't learn something before running your mouth?

Typical con. You rant about a small factual error instead of ranting about the murder of children.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're close to what I have read, but you have some dramatic embellishments the sources I checked didn't.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
maybe the us government can send us all free bullet proof vests along with our free covid test kits.

imagine a society where all you would need to carry for protection is pepper spray, you will have to move to Japan if you wanna experience something like that.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Typical con. You rant about a small factual error instead of ranting about the murder of children.
One upsmanship on the internet always trumps basic human decency.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
maybe the us government can send us all free bullet proof vests along with our free covid test kits.

imagine a society where all you would need to carry for protection is pepper spray, you will have to move to Japan if you wanna experience something like that.

I don't even need pepper spray here. It's weird how different reality is when you live in a country that isn't run on competition and hate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You think it will disappear from the news cycle faster than the last mass shooting did?

Quick! What, when, and where was the last mass shooting?

I really think Americans are starting to see this as a normal way of life.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Everyone knows that an illegal alien can walk into any gun store in the country and purchase a firearm

abolish the 2nd amendment!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Everyone knows that an illegal alien can walk into any gun store in the country and purchase a firearm

if i was a teacher i would carry, legal or not

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

YOu're RACIST!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'gun free zone'

YOu're RACIST!
proudly

'gun free zone' my ass

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
'gun free zone'

YOu're RACIST!
proudly

'gun free zone' my ass
Has anyone blamed Orange man bad yet?