Today's Mass Shooting Was Sponsored by the Texas NRA.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We already have a thread on this shooting. Also the shooter was an illegal alien criminal who opened fire on the Border Patrol, shot his own grandmother, then went and shot 27 kids and a teacher.

So the beaner was an illegal? This will fade from the news cycle quickly then.

You think it will disappear from the news cycle faster than the last mass shooting did?

Quick! What, when, and where was the last mass shooting?

Do you remember the hate-filled racist negro who ran over all those white people at a Christmas parade in Waukesha Wisconsin? Haven't heard jack or shit about that one, have you?
You mean the one lily praised as being "instant Karma" for the Rittenhouse verdict?

Yeah I remember

And no "hate crimes" charges against that one. Apparently it's not hate when black racists kill innocent white people.

Why do you always make it about "Oh, but the minorities are worse"? ALL of these shooters are fucked up, and the country that has created so many of them has some serious fucking issues.

The hate-filled racist black guy in Waukesha didn't shoot his white victims. He ran them over with his truck.

But still no hate crimes charges against him, even though his rampage was racially motivated. Why is that?
That would be an excellent topic for it's own threat, what do ya think about that?

I don't make threads. I'm a reactionary.

So, since the black racist didn't use a gun, I guess your "it's the gun's fault" talking point is off the table. But you could go all woke on the gas guzzling truck he was driving when he ran down the Dancing Grannies at that parade because they were white and he hated white people.

... still no hate crimes charges against that one.

Don't forget the black supremacist subway shooter in NYC.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We already have a thread on this shooting. Also the shooter was an illegal alien criminal who opened fire on the Border Patrol, shot his own grandmother, then went and shot 27 kids and a teacher.

You think it will disappear from the news cycle faster than the last mass shooting did?

Do you remember the hate-filled racist negro who ran over all those white people at a Christmas parade in Waukesha Wisconsin? Haven't heard jack or shit about that one, have you?
You mean the one lily praised as being "instant Karma" for the Rittenhouse verdict?

Yeah I remember

And no "hate crimes" charges against that one. Apparently it's not hate when black racists kill innocent white people.

Why do you always make it about "Oh, but the minorities are worse"? ALL of these shooters are fucked up, and the country that has created so many of them has some serious fucking issues.

The hate-filled racist black guy in Waukesha didn't shoot his white victims. He ran them over with his truck.

But still no hate crimes charges against him, even though his rampage was racially motivated. Why is that?
That would be an excellent topic for it's own threat, what do ya think about that?

So, since the black racist didn't use a gun, I guess your "it's the gun's fault" talking point is off the table. But you could go all woke on the gas guzzling truck he was driving when he ran down the Dancing Grannies at that parade because they were white and he hated white people.

I swear they live in a whole different reality. They look at everything through their bias lenses.

Their entire premises are so wrong.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yeah I remember

that might as well be cretaceous period history right there

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cant have any targeted solutions when people like this just jump from one issue to the next slamming everyone who isnt them.

They just use these shootings for their partisan inflammatory hate rhetoric. They dont want solutions. They want to have "ammo" against their politcal opposition.

They are going to exploit these issues. Not look at them objectively or engage them honestly. It's all about how it's all the fault of other parties for not letting the left disarm everyone. Oh and it's an opportunity to repeat the same lies about our other stances.

They used the Oxford shooting....just flat out ignored how there were huge danger signs that went completely dismissed. Because "cons r bad!!"

They simply dont care about solutions. They care about forcing their way, whether it works or not isnt the concern.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
282728380_10160847051879523_3076602370253054101_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So its specifically school shootings you are focused on.

Not all shootings. Just school shootings.

So basically you want law abiding citizens to be disarmed because somehow that will fix school shootings (even though most are done with illegal possession of fire arms) but gang violence and other shootings we are willing to cope with. So long as only criminals have guns.

Have I got this right? We dont wanna look at any gun violence that occurs in inner cities with strict gun control....mostly because it shows gun regulations dont actually work. So we will just ignore that and pretend it's the fault of law abiding citizens who legally and responsibly excersize their constitutional rights.

Admin, you brought up vets committing suicide. But you only brought it up as a negative about guns. You avoid looking at the reasons they commit suicide

Do you see how one would eventually conclude that you dont genuinely care about other people? That you just kinda bring up what you want to use for a partisan "arguement"?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Maybe another question that needs to be asked is. How many house of rep seats are up for grabs in NY and Texas this year?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Live Updates: 14 Students, 1 Teacher Dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
Gov. Greg Abbott, who announced the death toll, said the gunman was also dead.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No word yet on weather this was an act of domestic terrorism, or a White Man
I'M THE NRA MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking horrific. Anyone who bleats about abortion and does not stand against the NRA is a massive hypocrite. Unfuckingbelievable.
So then obviously anyone who bleats about the NRA and doesnt oppose ALL abortion is a massive hypocrite too, right? PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess Admin doesnt like the truth.

Seriously Admin.....call their families and thank them for your emotional blackmail these corpses provided you today.

You got to blame the NRA and slam Florida for a parental rights bill.

They didnt die in vain!

All you fucking care about is your obsessive hatred of people you disagree with. You dont give a single SHIT about anything else.

I used to get angry. Now I just feel sorry for you people.
Here's today's social truth, today a teenager in the USA killed at least 18 Human Lives in a state where guns are everywhere. where were the good guys with the guns this time?
Schools are gun free zones, dipshit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No word yet on weather this was an act of domestic terrorism, or a White Man

"18 year old teenager" is usually media code for a white "kid"

Brown and black 18 year olds are "Brown adults" or "black adults."
Salvador Rolando Ramos

Sounds Irish. Or maybe Slavic
Oh great it was a brown kid, that makes it ok for you guys to act out in anger, so this mass shooting has that going for it, which is nice.
I immediately stated I wanted the white kid dead. STFU.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
After hearing president diaper speak tonight, I can promise you I'm buying another AR-15 tomorrow!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blaming the NRA is pure partisan stupidity.

The NRA is a pro 2A organization. They promote safe, responsible gun ownership. They do not endorse or support illegal use of deadly force.

Everytime a shooting happens (outside of the hood...of course. No one cares about gang violence or when it's just black people murdering other innocent black people) and they blame the NRA I just roll my eyes.

It's a manipulative emotional blackmail tactic. They use narcissistic abuse tactics in politcal "discussions".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The jews in Israel had a horrible school shooting perpetrated by a subhuman muslim jihadi. I think it was back in the 1970s. The next day they passed a law that all teachers must be armed and trained to use that weapon. There's never been a school shooting there since.
You cannot reason with the modern moron a.k.a a partisan leftist

it's pointless

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blaming the NRA is pure partisan stupidity.

The NRA is a pro 2A organization. They promote safe, responsible gun ownership. They do not endorse or support illegal use of deadly force.

Everytime a shooting happens (outside of the hood...of course. No one cares about gang violence or when it's just black people murdering other innocent black people) and they blame the NRA I just roll my eyes.

It's a manipulative emotional blackmail tactic. They use narcissistic abuse tactics in politcal "discussions".
You're right, one of the most important things the NRA teaches is gun safety. An exercise taught by the NRA that we practice at home is taking a revolver from a case, not sweeping anyone with the barrel, checking it to verify its unloaded, and passing it to the person next to you who does the same.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But let's not solve the problem and work on helping these people who served.

It's the guns. The GUNS are bad. Take away the guns so they cant commit suicide by shooting themselves.

Who cares about HELPING them? Just leave them to their suffering and disarm them so they can continue to suffer or commit suicide in other ways.

I mean what the fuck?!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The jews in Israel had a horrible school shooting perpetrated by a subhuman muslim jihadi. I think it was back in the 1970s. The next day they passed a law that all teachers must be armed and trained to use that weapon. There's never been a school shooting there since.

it's pointless
I'll be in Florida soon, enjoying my 2nd Amendment Rights alongside my older children at Shooters World!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

it's pointless
I'll be in Florida soon, enjoying my 2nd Amendment Rights alongside my older children at Shooters World!!!!
You moving here?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

it's pointless
one one hand, if ur gonna trust your kids with a teacher, shouldnt u trust them with a gun for their safety?

but on the other hand, we all see leftist rainbow haired tik-tok vids and how unhinged many of them r

private school!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

it's pointless
one one hand, if ur gonna trust your kids with a teacher, shouldnt u trust them with a gun for their safety?

but on the other hand, we all see leftist rainbow haired tik-tok vids and how unhinged many of them r

private school!
Til tok. What a liberal cesspool of unbridled mental disorder

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

it's pointless
You moving here?
Sadly, no. Just coming down to visit my kids.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

it's pointless

private school!
tik tok is perfect for them with their 8 second attention span lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

it's pointless
You moving here?
Sadly, no. Just coming down to visit my kids.
Damn. Well if you’re on the west side a little north of Tampa hit me up.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

it's pointless

private school!
tik tok is perfect for them with their 8 second attention span lol
Is that their fascination with that rat trap? It’s short stories?