Today's Mass Shooting Was Sponsored by the Texas NRA.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
We already have a thread on this shooting. Also the shooter was an illegal alien criminal who opened fire on the Border Patrol, shot his own grandmother, then went and shot 27 kids and a teacher.

So the beaner was an illegal? This will fade from the news cycle quickly then.

You think it will disappear from the news cycle faster than the last mass shooting did?

Quick! What, when, and where was the last mass shooting?

Do you remember the hate-filled racist negro who ran over all those white people at a Christmas parade in Waukesha Wisconsin? Haven't heard jack or shit about that one, have you?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
We already have a thread on this shooting. Also the shooter was an illegal alien criminal who opened fire on the Border Patrol, shot his own grandmother, then went and shot 27 kids and a teacher.

You think it will disappear from the news cycle faster than the last mass shooting did?

Do you remember the hate-filled racist negro who ran over all those white people at a Christmas parade in Waukesha Wisconsin? Haven't heard jack or shit about that one, have you?
You mean the one lily praised as being "instant Karma" for the Rittenhouse verdict?

Yeah I remember

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You mean the one lily praised as being "instant Karma" for the Rittenhouse verdict?

Yeah I remember

And no "hate crimes" charges against that one. Apparently it's not hate when black racists kill innocent white people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah I remember

And no "hate crimes" charges against that one. Apparently it's not hate when black racists kill innocent white people.
Gotta admire the consistency

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah I remember

Why do you always make it about "Oh, but the minorities are worse"? ALL of these shooters are fucked up, and the country that has created so many of them has some serious fucking issues.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

As long as their deaths gave Admin another reason to slam the Florida bill and repeat his same stupid and false bullshit....that's all that matters

They got some fresh bodies to use as emotional blackmail now for their anti gun, "hate your neighbor" politcs.

Cant even go ONE post without exploiting it. Smh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess Admin doesnt like the truth.

Seriously Admin.....call their families and thank them for your emotional blackmail these corpses provided you today.

You got to blame the NRA and slam Florida for a parental rights bill.

They didnt die in vain!

All you fucking care about is your obsessive hatred of people you disagree with. You dont give a single SHIT about anything else.

I used to get angry. Now I just feel sorry for you people.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Are Pro-Lifers simply Pro-Lifers, to try to offset mass shooting deaths? I don't think a pro lifer has ever protested against a gun store, and I am positive they have never bombed a gun store or screamed bloody murder at the gun fondlers entering the gun store, not even after a mass shooting,

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously Admin.....call their families and thank them for your emotional blackmail these corpses provided you today.

They didnt die in vain!

All you fucking care about is your obsessive hatred of people you disagree with. You dont give a single SHIT about anything else.

Here's today's social truth, today a teenager in the USA killed at least 18 Human Lives in a state where guns are everywhere. where were the good guys with the guns this time?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah I remember

Why do you always make it about "Oh, but the minorities are worse"? ALL of these shooters are fucked up, and the country that has created so many of them has some serious fucking issues.

It's hardly a competition. It's all horrendous.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are Pro-Lifers simply Pro-Lifers, to try to offset mass shooting deaths? I don't think a pro lifer has ever protested against a gun store, and I am positive they have never bombed a gun store or screamed bloody murder at the gun fondlers entering the gun store, not even after a mass shooting,

Ah there is your anti Pro life one.

I knew one was missing.

Why dont you just work it into ONE post? Just say "This shooting is your guys fault because you dont support MY politcal ideas"?

Wouldnt that be easier than going down the list and demonstrating your total ignorance of each opposing stance we have?

So you are gonna tell us that legal gun owners and a org that supports gun rights is to blame for this. Because.....you said so. But if we give up guns? We just wont even hear about the violent crimes because your "side" hides and ignores everything they cant use.

Then it's because of a parental rights bill. One that stops teachers from exposing young children to adult sexual politcs. But.... YOU think it's about Suzies two moms, and you refuse to be corrected.

Now it's how I'm dumb for opposing the legal killing of human beings because OMG I totally support the illegal use of fire arms because YOU said so.

Anymore?

Come on Admin. They died for YOUR amusement. Get all your shots in. It's not like you see human beings.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They didnt die in vain!

Here's today's social truth, today a teenager in the USA killed at least 18 Human Lives in a state where guns everywhere. where were the good guys with the guns this time?

Why dont you look? In that same moment across the country guns save lives everyday. Every. Day.

You want to take that away because a murderer murdered and you somehow think disarming GOOD people will stop psychos. It WONT.

You wanna turn the whole country into Chicago. The problem is, you expect US to take responsibility for THIS....when it's not on us....but you never take responsibility for shit that happens due to what YOU support.

Women are being raped and abused in prison and you are GOOD with that.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yeah I remember

The hate-filled racist black guy in Waukesha didn't shoot his white victims. He ran them over with his truck.

But still no hate crimes charges against him, even though his rampage was racially motivated. Why is that?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah I remember

The hate-filled racist black guy in Waukesha didn't shoot his white victims. He ran them over with his truck.

But still no hate crimes charges against him, even though his rampage was racially motivated. Why is that?
That would be an excellent topic for it's own threat, what do ya think about that?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They didnt die in vain!

Here's today's social truth, today a teenager in the USA killed at least 18 Human Lives in a state where guns everywhere. where were the good guys with the guns this time?

Why dont you look? In that same moment across the country guns save lives everyday. Every. Day.

You want to take that away because a murderer murdered and you somehow think disarming GOOD people will stop psychos. It WONT.

You wanna turn the whole country into Chicago. The problem is, you expect US to take responsibility for THIS....when it's not on us....but you never take responsibility for shit that happens due to what YOU support.

why do you bother?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Levon lives in opposite land.

Always when the perp is black....they dont say his race. When it's a white person? They ALWAYS say he was white.

There are so many examples of this....its been pointed out many times.

If the perp is black, they intentionally leave that out because they think it "justifies racism".

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They didnt die in vain!

Hey guess what else guns do, everyday on average about 18 veterans commit suicide, most by gun.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yeah I remember

That would be an excellent topic for it's own threat, what do ya think about that?

I don't make threads. I'm a reactionary.

So, since the black racist didn't use a gun, I guess your "it's the gun's fault" talking point is off the table. But you could go all woke on the gas guzzling truck he was driving when he ran down the Dancing Grannies at that parade because they were white and he hated white people.

... still no hate crimes charges against that one.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No word yet on weather this was an act of domestic terrorism, or a White Man

"18 year old teenager" is usually media code for a white "kid"

Brown and black 18 year olds are "Brown adults" or "black adults."
Salvador Rolando Ramos

Sounds Irish. Or maybe Slavic
Oh great it was a brown kid, that makes it ok for you guys to act out in anger, so this mass shooting has that going for it, which is nice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They didnt die in vain!

Hey guess what else guns do, everyday on average about 18 veterans commit suicide, most by gun.

You know what might help with that?

Loosen up the gotdamn government regulations on narcotic drugs so they can have enough pain relief and anxiety relief. That might just help.

Unless you wanna leave them to suffer immensely and not even have the dignity of a bullet.

Have you considered WHY this happens? Or do you just go right to "OMG force them to stay alive and suffer! Take their guns!"?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Salvador Rolando Ramos

Oh great it was a brown kid, that makes it ok for you guys to act out in anger, so this mass shooting has that going for it, which is nice.

Yes, they can sleep better tonight. Brown on brown violence. Oh, I forgot they care. Wait, they don't care, they just want to see it on the news.

Check, it's getting national attention. Now, life is good.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Salvador Rolando Ramos

Did I say that or is your IQ so dreadfully low that you just read that into my post?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They didnt die in vain!

But you own a gun don't you, princess?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Salvador Rolando Ramos

Um no. YOU guys create that in your heads. We dont give a fuck shit what color anyone is. We jab at how YOU guys respond differently depending on the race of the murderers.

Because you do.

We view people as individuals. Not some monolith giant black or white person.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They didnt die in vain!

But you own a gun don't you, princess?

Damn I thought you were talking to me. I was gonna be like....fuck yes, I own a few and I'm giving up my equalizer.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
rXmkced.jpeg