Today's Mass Shooting Was Sponsored by the Texas NRA.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The gun lobby does. I never mentioned hunting rifles. They’re legit in my mind. MR 15s aren’t hunting rifles, they are military killing machines.

Are you blind or just plain stupid?

There are no major differences between hunting rifles and AR-15's.... they are both semi automatics.... it's just cosmetic...

Like an entry level Mustang with a Scoop and Cherry bomb muffler compared to a 5 litre top of the line Mustang.

You and idiots like you are fixated on looks but not actually what is under the hood...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The gun lobby does. I never mentioned hunting rifles. They’re legit in my mind. MR 15s aren’t hunting rifles, they are military killing machines.
Yeah, those MR-15's are nasty weapons of war. Killing machines as you so aptly pointed out.

Hey, would you happen to have any advice for someone looking to build an interstellar space craft? On a budget?

Thx

Funny you mention Space Craft. Got 2 for sale.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
what's all the hysteria about when it comes to rifles?

I could walk into a crowded area with my two glock 19's with the 30 round mags and do as much damage as someone with an Ar-15.

That's 60 rounds and if I carry 4 or 6 spares that's nearly two hundred. It's not like the clips take long to swap out.

Banning rifles isn't the answer.

Improved background checks, training & evaluation and stricter purchase requirements are.

In my mind a person should be at least 21 to purchase any kind of weapon. If you need to be 21 to drink then the same should hold true for a gun.

Instead of taxing weapons sales to benefit everyone BUT Americans a surcharge should be applied which funds all of the options I mention above.

If the age is 21, then the military minimum age draft age should be increased to 21. So too the age of law enforcement staff.

Voting should start at 21.... and up till 21, everyone should be treated as juveniles in the courts.
absolutely.

A kid shouldn't be setting foot on a battlefield if he isn't allowed to set foot in a bar and have a drink

Nowadays this idiot woke generation shouldn't be allowed to vote until they are in their 30's

I wasn't necessarily agreeing with my statement.... just trying to wrap my head around the fairness of it all.

Young adults should be able to choose to be legal adults and take responsibility when they are ready.... whether 16 years old or 21....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fact? Facts to you are all over the place DD. Need a nudge? I’ve owned a couple of hunting rifles. WTF kind of sport would it be to put 69 bullets through a deer or an elk. If you fucking knew what youre talking about, you’d know it only takes one, from a skilled hunter. Pretty sure it’s you who doesn’t understand.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fact? Facts to you are all over the place DD. Need a nudge? I’ve owned a couple of hunting rifles. WTF kind of sport would it be to put 69 bullets through a deer or an elk. If you fucking knew what youre talking about, you’d know it only takes one, from a skilled hunter. Pretty sure it’s you who doesn’t understand.

^^^ Again.... you don't understand rifles. Most semi auto hunting rifles have a 5+ detachable magazine or fixed (which can be changed easily to detachable).

The capacity availability is endless for any model and if you can't find the one you're looking for, it can easily be 3D printed.

So you're full of shit and don't understand mechanisms, styles, or capacities of mags.

Hint: the magazines are where the bullets are stored.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Looks like gun control worked well in the country you claim to live in. I admire that, and the result.

Australian data is all bs.... the deaths never stopped, and the buyback scheme mostly got rusty inoperable grandfather pieces that the buyback price easily surpassed compared to the market price. People were even turning in lengths of pipe to get the set buyback price.

Every man and his dog has a stash here.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve presented facts that you deny. Just like you DD. Your opinions are not facts

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I’ve presented facts that you deny. Just like you DD. Your opinions are not facts

You're literally tripping yourself up here....

(And too bone crushingly stupid to realize it)

What a dumb motherfucker you are.... :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just like smoking cigarette isn’t harmful? Who’s dumb? Please light another for me. Fact are the enemy to fools.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's because that first bullet doesnt always hit....so you are able to get off more shots quickly so you have a better chance to take down the deer.

You CAN pump it with 69 bullets but you dont NEED too.

It's really about accuracy and function. I love the AR 15.....if I need to do the hunting or defend myself our AR 15 would be my go to.

Most gun violence involve hand guns and lots of illegally owned guns.

Would you rather me rely on police alone and end up raped and/or stabbed or have me avoid that by being able to pump 69 rounds into a would be rapists testicles?

You dont have to agree, but put some thought into it from another perspective. Do you really think criminals who are fucking evil and sick enough to shoot babies in the face are gonna be deterred by regulation? It's so easy to obtain fire arms illegally. Its shockingly easy. I could probably do it myself in less than 24 hours.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's because that first bullet doesnt always hit....so you are able to get off more shots quickly so you have a better chance to take down the deer.

It's really about accuracy and function. I love the AR 15.....if I need to do the hunting or defend myself our AR 15 would be my go to.

Would you rather me rely on police alone and end up raped and/or stabbed or have me avoid that by being able to pump 69 rounds into a would be rapists testicles?

You dont have to agree, but put some thought into it from another perspective. Do you really think criminals who are fucking evil and sick enough to shoot babies in the face are gonna be deterred by regulation? It's so easy to obtain fire arms illegally. Its shockingly easy. I could probably do it myself in less than 24 hours.

That was all wasted on that geriatric know nothing fuckwit....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DD you are a fool. So many ways do you prove it. Why would any fool make the claim, cigs are not harmful? Just like the other un supported bull shit you post. Would you like me to demonstrate?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Him and I keep a friendly vibe between us. He is a coastal hippy type that surfs.....culturally his world is much different than mine.

So maybe I wasted my time.....maybe he will look into it more and try to understand what was said.

I'm not trying to get a public agreement or validation from him. Or any of these lefties. But I do hope they at least consider what gets said on some of these topics.

I can hope. The only way to bridge divides is to try.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dovey really. What kind of sport is there hunting with an assault rifle. As for regulations, if they’re enforced. YES

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Him and I keep a friendly vibe between us. He is a coastal hippy type that surfs.....culturally his world is much different than mine.

So maybe I wasted my time.....maybe he will look into it more and try to understand what was said.

I'm not trying to get a public agreement or validation from him. Or any of these lefties. But I do hope they at least consider what gets said on some of these topics.

Gun control works here and in the country DD says she comes from. No mass murders. Why is ths such a difficult subject? Who and what are you protecting?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

He's literally a moron.

But meh.... it's your breath to waste....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dovey really. What kind of sport is there hunting with an assault rifle. As for regulations, if they’re enforced. YES

Well.....to be fair, sometimes it's more about feeding your family than a rush of a sport.

We rely on a deer a year. The rest of our meat we buy from local farmers. We need that deer.

I can say with pride that everyone in this house is a great shot. .....but sometimes that first bullet doesnt hit and those deer RUN. You gotta be able to take it down if it spooks.

When we want sport.....archery is the fun thing.

And if someone is breaking in here and I have time to grab a gun....I'm going for my AR for accuracy purposes. I'm good at hitting my targets but if I had defend my family my adrenaline would be soaring and I'd risk missing with my glock. Yes even at close range you can miss. I wanna be able to get off more shots quickly to make sure because once an attacker sees a gun they could lunge and if you miss, you are fucked and now they have your gun.

That assurance the AR provides is why it's such a gem in the gun world. Any retard can use it....which is really what makes these psychos go for that one.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's literally a moron.

But meh.... it's your breath to waste....

I bet you have difficulty breathing DD. 40 cigs a day will do it. Tell me how smart you are.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well.....to be fair, sometimes it's more about feeding your family than a rush of a sport.

We rely on a deer a year. The rest of our meat we buy from local farmers. We need that deer.

I can say with pride that everyone in this house is a great shot. .....but sometimes that first bullet doesnt hit and those deer RUN. You gotta be able to take it down if it spooks.

When we want sport.....archery is the fun thing.

And if someone is breaking in here and I have time to grab a gun....I'm going for my AR for accuracy purposes. I'm good at hitting my targets but if I had defend my family my adrenaline would be soaring and I'd risk missing with my glock. Yes even at close range you can miss. I wanna be able to get off more shots quickly to make sure because once an attacker sees a gun they could lunge and if you miss, you are fucked and now they have your gun.

That assurance the AR provides is why it's such a gem in the gun world. Any retard can use it....which is really what makes these psychos go for that one.

Im not a Hunter any more, but I would guess if you pumped 15 shots into a deer, you’d spoil the meat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know the fact these mass shooters go for rifles like the AR 15 makes them easy to see coming. Like Big said ......you could do just as much damage with glocks. And glocks can be concealed until you casually find a place to barricade like this demonic piece of satan shit did.

I'm disgusted and floored he was able to literally walk up to that school and go right in with a RIFLE in his hands. NO ONE should be able to just walk in a school.

Like I said 100 times.....all schools here you have to be buzzed in. The windows are bullet proof and there are security cameras. We need to add trained armed security. And I dont wanna hear bullshit about affording it.....more so with billions being sent to other countries when American families who pay taxes need things.

You cannot just walk into day cares. You need a door code and you sign in and out. Its basic security to protect children. Not just from a psychopath but from kidnappers.

The fucking government needs to get together and put a security for schools bill together where all schools that do not have bullet proof windows, locked secure entrances, cameras and armed trained security needs to be provided with all that immediately.

Instead of fueling the fucking party divisions, blaming innocent Americans and fanning the flames of hatred trying to push this 2A argument.....they could at least do something useful that will help protect children while the rest of us duke out the gun control debate and we will all get back to them on that when we either kill eachother in civil war or manage to come to some compromise where leftists feel we have reasonable safety measures in place and we know our 2A is being honored.

And Beto needs to be beaten merciless about the head and upper torso with pillowcases full of soap bars.

While media and politicains use this tragic event to campaign for themselves before an election and inspire Americans to fight over yet another issue....and btw, while Americans all argue and fight over this.....these people representing do NOTHING whatsoever and count on the fact that we the people arent watching because we are busy hating eachother.

I do not want to see the 2A violated and molested. It will harm millions of people. Do we really want a country where the only people armed is the government (whom no one actually trusts) and criminals? Is that what we want? Because that's what the government wants. Biden made a joke out of it and said they could just bomb us. That was such a sick and disrespectful thing to say to the American people.