Today's Mass Shooting Was Sponsored by the Texas NRA.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
10fdafe0e0585b19.jpeg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The party of open borders, defunding the police, no cash bail, and releasing thousands of violent criminals early - want you to know they’re really concerned about gun crimes now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The party of open borders, defunding the police, no cash bail, and releasing thousands of violent criminals early - want you to know they’re really concerned about gun crimes now.

If the government manages to disarm us, we would probably see more gun violence. Only school shootings wouldnt get the attention that they get now.

That's what happens everywhere that democrats get strict gun control and succeed in disarming everyone but criminals and police. Sure the violence is recorded, maybe even reported. But NOT with the same intensity.

And of course it was immediately used to attack politcal opposition. That's just garbage exploitation. And absolutely no one buys that any of these people care. It's very selective.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So does this just not matter?

"Although definitions of defensive gun use vary, it is generally defined as the use of a firearm to protect and defend one’s self, family, others, and/or property against crime or victimization.

Estimates of defensive gun use vary depending on the questions asked, populations studied, timeframe, and other factors related to the design of studies. The report
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
indicates a range of 60,000 to 2.5 million defensive gun uses each year. (from the following link listed above the quoted text
)"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you scroll through this thread you will see a lot of the usual.

Leftists responding to peoples points with insults. They cant provide any thought out arguments. Just emotional manipulation and insults.

And somehow it's our fault that civility is impossible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
After this

I cant view this person as anything but an exploitive, self service piece of abusive shit. I'm sure he had a camera crew present while he donated blood and was sure to work in what Abbot was doing while he donated blood.

He is using this for HIS own interests. He probably only donated blood for this meme. Not because he gave any shits about anyone else. I am 200 percent convinced he is a sociopath. He is a very sick in the head person.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol. Like 14 ppl voted for him in the 2020 primaries

I’m willing to bet even his own wife voted for someone more competent like Kamala

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How many of Biden’s 11 million ghost Twitter followers do you think voted for him in the last election?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Daniel Defense: Company that made Uvalde AR-15 used toddlers in gun advert

c1a3336b328d423f1bf61a941f69ac42

Daniel Defense: Company that made Uvalde AR-15 used toddlers in gun advert

Give your littles guns, just don't talk about the gays with them!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
284635073_1240456663449608_921627890828118952_n.jpg

This 11 year old girl smeared her dead friends blood over herself, to look dead. Eleven Years Old.

Miah Cerillo, age 11, says the children were watching Lilo & Stitch. A movie about a lonely Hawaiian girl and a damaged extraterrestrial. One of her teachers received an email saying there was a shooter in the school. The teacher “went to the door, and he was right there. They made eye contact, and then he shot out the window in the door. He backed the teacher into the classroom. He made eye contact with the teacher again, looked her right in the eye, and said ‘good night.’ And then he shot her and killed her.” Then he commenced slaughtering the room. Till he went through a door into an adjoining classroom, “and at that point Mia could hear screams. She heard a lot more gunfire.” As the gunman began blasting music. Mia described it as “’I want people to die’ music.” Mia had a friend next to her. “That she was pretty sure was already dead. That was laying on the ground, bleeding out. And she put her hands, in her friend’s blood, and smeared it all over her body. She wanted to look like she was dead.”

But it’s all okay. Because you have your precious. The gun.

Go out and fire off a victory round.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
284635073_1240456663449608_921627890828118952_n.jpg

This 11 year old girl smeared her dead friends blood over herself, to look dead. Eleven Years Old.

Miah Cerillo, age 11, says the children were watching Lilo & Stitch. A movie about a lonely Hawaiian girl and a damaged extraterrestrial. One of her teachers received an email saying there was a shooter in the school. The teacher “went to the door, and he was right there. They made eye contact, and then he shot out the window in the door. He backed the teacher into the classroom. He made eye contact with the teacher again, looked her right in the eye, and said ‘good night.’ And then he shot her and killed her.” Then he commenced slaughtering the room. Till he went through a door into an adjoining classroom, “and at that point Mia could hear screams. She heard a lot more gunfire.” As the gunman began blasting music. Mia described it as “’I want people to die’ music.” Mia had a friend next to her. “That she was pretty sure was already dead. That was laying on the ground, bleeding out. And she put her hands, in her friend’s blood, and smeared it all over her body. She wanted to look like she was dead.”

But it’s all okay. Because you have your precious. The gun.

Go out and fire off a victory round.

1. That's a really fast thinking kid

2. So what other factors are present here that would have prevented this?

I understand you are only interested in information you believe to be useful to your partisan agenda .....but we dont buy into this and ALL you accomplish here is division.

I'm not sure how many times you people need to be told gun control DOES. NOT. WORK. That is a FACT. And guns protect millions of people every year.

So unless you are willing to take responsibility for killing every innocent person who died in gang violence.... maybe try to provide an actual argument.

If you are the kind of person who gives the "fuck you" emoji because they properly judged a politicain you like based on their own disgusting and exploitive behavoir? I mean do you think any of us believe you care about any of these victims? We dont.

Every one of these shootings that get focused on in the mainstream.....there were warning signs and there things that could be done that would actually work. But it's more important for you guys to focus on removing gun rights from law abiding people and not even bother learning from any of it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Admin only spams partisan memes to try to piss people off and to avoid discussion, Dove. Pretty much a useless poster :( The only person that I saw that offered some type of solution was Lily. Perhaps it wasn't one that everyone agreed with, but I do give her credit for at least offering her thoughts. Now only if she'd stop calling everyone a racist that doesn't agree with her, she'd have more credibility. Here was her post https://bastardfactory.net/threads/let’s-take-a-moment….9684/post-576307

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Admin only spams partisan memes to try to piss people off and to avoid discussion, Dove. Pretty much a useless poster :( The only person that I saw that offered some type of solution was Lily. Perhaps it wasn't one that everyone agreed with, but I do give her credit for at least offering her thoughts. Now only if she's stop calling everyone a racist that doesn't agree with her, she'd have more credibility. Here was her post https://bastardfactory.net/threads/let’s-take-a-moment….9684/post-576307

I was gonna straight up like that post, til she said gun owners needed to be taxxed and shit.

Hell, there already is a high tax on guns and ammo. Thats one of the reasons its so damn expensive right now, besides supply.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Admin only spams partisan memes to try to piss people off and to avoid discussion, Dove. Pretty much a useless poster :( The only person that I saw that offered some type of solution was Lily. Perhaps it wasn't one that everyone agreed with, but I do give her credit for at least offering her thoughts. Now only if she's stop calling everyone a racist that doesn't agree with her, she'd have more credibility. Here was her post https://bastardfactory.net/threads/let’s-take-a-moment….9684/post-576307

I was gonna straight up like that post, til she said gun owners needed to be taxxed and shit.

Hell, there already is a high tax on guns and ammo. Thats one of the reasons its so damn expensive right now, besides supply.
I understand that Blazor, but at least it was a DISCUSSION..not spamming memes all day long without offering solutions.. get what I'm sayin? :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I understand that Blazor, but at least it was a DISCUSSION..not spamming memes all day long without offering solutions.. get what I'm sayin? :)

I get ya :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It took a while, but Texas law enforcement officials are now admitting error.

—A campus security officer responding to a report of shooting pursued who he thought was the gunman. But that person was a teacher. “In doing so, he drove right by the suspect, who was hunkered down by a vehicle, where he began shooting at the school.”

—By 12:03 p.m. there were 19 law-enforcement officers in the hallway outside the classrooms where the gunman was killing people. There, they did not protect and serve.
—A child called 911 at 12:16 p.m. to report there were eight or nine of them still alive in there. It was another 45 minutes before law enforcement went in.

—The “on-scene commander” was the “chief of police of Uvalde schools.” He believed it was “a barricaded subject situation” and “there were no kids at risk.” Well, “obviously there were children in that classroom that were still at risk. From the benefit of hindsight, from where I’m sitting now, of course it was not the right decision. It was the wrong decision. Period.”
—With the gunman still active, various official and non-official groups approached other areas of the school and pulled people out. Though in some places law enforcement officers restrained, tackled, tased, handcuffed, arrested parents trying to go in after their children.

—A Border Patrol tactical team hightailed it from the border to the school and arrived before 12:10 p.m. They were then ordered to stand down. They stood around until shortly before 1 p.m. Then, allowed at last to go in, they got keys from a janitor to open a door, and killed the gunman. The Border Patrol people were not sure why there were needed. The town had a SWAT team. The BP agents wondered why it did not respond.

That’s the current version. It will no doubt again change.