Another scalp to my collection

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
. . . the inevitable occurred. Victorious me. You guys are boring psycho manchildren. Crushed. Same would happen in reel life, too. YOU know where I am, if u wanna think differently, in da reel wurld. No more scheming and lies from the disableds. Remember, everyone has plans . . . until they meat me. More Bit hits and successes from me.

Poor pud, mad Madge, Del bozy Bosco senior and gaz the retardation adult apprentice. And, lastly, poor poor Aaron. His sads just got even reeler. Watch him sink with filthers.

TIL the next time, dinlows.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Dizzy height peeing can not be underestimated. There is a moment in time where the stream maintains integrity until it burst forth in the manner of a shower with a somewhat golden hue. It is best experienced by one and nature alone...or another woman.
GoldenShower 101

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. . . the inevitable occurred. Victorious me. You guys are boring psycho manchildren. Crushed. Same would happen in reel life, too. YOU know where I am, if u wanna think differently, in da reel wurld. No more scheming and lies from the disableds. Remember, everyone has plans . . . until they meat me. More Bit hits and successes from me.

Poor pud, mad Madge, Del bozy Bosco senior and gaz the retardation adult apprentice. And, lastly, poor poor Aaron. His sads just got even reeler. Watch him sink with filthers.

Soooo. Feel free to take a hike

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hey Sea...who is this Rock Monkey anyway? Is it like an evolved Rock Spider or what?

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard

Hey Sea...who is this Rock Monkey anyway? Is it like an evolved Rock Spider or what?
He’s the entity who’s another rung above you on life’s big exciting ladder. Don’t lose any sleep over this fact, doh.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This reeks of Canadian emancipation! French influences and cabin fever makes for an uptight outlook on life. Especially when the rest of the world thinks that their accents sound rather American...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He’s the entity who’s another rung above you on life’s big exciting ladder. Don’t lose any sleep over this fact, doh.
Entity??? That sounds diabolically God-like! The hierarchy of man’s needs diminishes the further one climbs. In the end, at the top, the upside down vee begins to assume phallic status. And it’s a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll!

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard

Entity??? That sounds diabolically God-like! The hierarchy of man’s needs diminishes the further one climbs. In the end, at the top, the upside down vee begins to assume phallic status. And it’s a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll!

Spare you pseudo-intellectual psychobabble for the birds, foo’. You sound like Scouse. I like neither Greggs, nor scouse.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Spare you pseudo-intellectual psychobabble for the birds, foo’. You sound like Scouse. I like neither Greggs, nor scouse.
So this is about Canadian angst after all! Why does the banter always seem so desperate? Don’t the Native Indians have holistic remedies for all the fever?