Any good bars in Chicago?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I’ve always enjoyed blues and jazz. I’ve heard Chicago is the place to be when it comes to raw talent. Can anyone name a few good bars in the Windy City? Looking for quirky places where the barmen have ludicrous moustaches and smell bad. Asking for a friend...

images

Some how I can’t imagine you in Chicago. You know.
How so buddy? I used to love all them old bluesmen. Chicago used to be the place if you wanted to hear the best blues back in the day.

Id try Memphis first. You’re libel to get murdered in Chicago.

Yeah, for some unknown reason, the crime rate is always through the roof in any area predominantly populated by ghetto groids.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I’ve always enjoyed blues and jazz. I’ve heard Chicago is the place to be when it comes to raw talent. Can anyone name a few good bars in the Windy City? Looking for quirky places where the barmen have ludicrous moustaches and smell bad. Asking for a friend...

images
Just walk into any place and announce that you're looking for Mr Goodbar, Brainfail.
I'm sure they'll point you in the right direction.
How old are you maxis735 supporter?
.You know, that is so oddly what I was wondering about you, whiney drama queen.
Do you ever wonder how you can claim to be an adult and be a whiney drama queen at the same time?
You are getting stranger by the day braah. This Bastard Factory, not some piss-poor LGBTQRTP forum moderated by bias feminists! Fucking wax on!

Tell me how I spelled "honor" wrong again genius.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!111

FUCKING IDIOT!

It's 'honour'.... take your yank spelling and stick it up your boney ass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

images
Just walk into any place and announce that you're looking for Mr Goodbar, Brainfail.
Do you ever wonder how you can claim to be an adult and be a whiney drama queen at the same time?
You are getting stranger by the day braah. This Bastard Factory, not some piss-poor LGBTQRTP forum moderated by bias feminists! Fucking wax on!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!111

FUCKING IDIOT!

It'sIt's "honor" you silly fuck.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images

ROTFLMFAO!!!!111

FUCKING IDIOT!

It'sIt's "honor" you silly fuck.

Don't waste your time, the tard needed three years to get thru sixth grade and he thinks every English speaker in the world spells shit like they spell in Merseyside.