Is San Diego being saved from lockdown by titty bars?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It seems so. A judge ruled in a case brought by two San Diego area strip clubs that Governor Newsom's lockdown orders where not based upon actual scientific evidence, that the rules were being applied in an arbitrary and capricious manner treating various businesses unequally, and so violates the state constitution's requirement that all be equal before the law. He further ordered not just the strip clubs to be allowed to reopen but also all restaurants and other businesses the governor had wrongly and unlawfully ordered to be shut down without compensation.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The good news is this virtually forces our crappy corrupt and lying Governor to issue one set of safety standards which would apply to all businesses in every industry equally. No more special exemptions for companies who bribe Newsom with big campaign donation checks. No more shutting down one industry yet leaving virtual identical ones to stay open. In short, every business which can meet the too be set safety standards must be allowed to open even if they didn't pay bribes to the state's vile and corrupt Democrat politicians.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, I think the California guv is doing it for the public's good.

Where I live in Canada, they had problems when 2 strip clubs had people testing positive for the coronavirus:

A Vancouver strip club that closed after three patrons tested positive for COVID-19 is set to reopen.

"After a thorough inspection and complete review of all protocols by Vancouver Coastal Health we have been cleared for a safe reopen," says a notice posted on the Brandi's Exotic Show Lounge website.

no5-orange-main-street-e1594170140775.jpg

VANCOUVER (NEWS 1130) – An expanded COVID-19 notification has been issued by Vancouver Coastal Health after an additional person who tested positive for the virus visited the site.

Anyone who visited the Vancouver club on July 1, 3, 4 and 7 may have been exposed to the virus and is being advised to monitor themselves for any symptoms of the virus.

I mean it stands to reason, with the performers and patrons breathing all over each other, spreading germs.

Plus the performers may double as prostitutes/sex workers. There've been cases of hookers getting the virus too.

...they oughta shut down the brothels and the massage parlours while they're at it, til they vaccinate everybody and at least get the virus under control.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you read the article? If so, you'd know which safety standards had been implemented to prevent that. Then there is the other problem where the governor closed down all outdoor dining no matter what precautions or safety measures are put in place but he wrote a special exemption for Hollywood movie companies because they literally threatened to move all filming out of state unless they were allowed to have outdoor dining for catering. That lead to obvious double standards where restaurants who spent hundreds of thousands on meeting the outdoor dining requirements got shut down but 50 feet away Hollywood catering was deemed safe and acceptable.

Thus the judge's ruling that the rules were not based upon actual scientific data, that the rules were being unequally applied in an arbitrary and capricious manner (mostly based upon who had or had not bribed politicians), and that the rules thus violated the equal protection clause.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WRT safety measures the strip clubs operated under:

**JUST IN -- California Judge Extends Strip-Club Exemption From Lockdown, Allows Two San Diego Strip-Clubs to Remain Open During COVID Pandemic**

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Two San Diego strip clubs can remain open and make their own determinations about providing a safe environment for dancers and patrons during the pandemic, a judge ruled Wednesday, dealing a setback to Gov. Gavin Newsom’s health order that calls for such establishments to be shuttered.

The scope of San Diego Superior Court Judge Joel Wohlfeil’s preliminary injunction appeared to extend far beyond the two clubs that sued the state to potentially all of the thousands of restaurants in San Diego County, the state’s second-largest county after Los Angeles.

Wohlfiel said it applies to “San Diego County businesses with restaurant services,” including the strip clubs, and that it exempts them from shutdowns and “any related orders” that bar live adult entertainment and go beyond protocols “that are no greater than essential” to controlling the spread of COVID-19.

The judge noted that Pacers International Showgirls and Cheetahs Gentlemen’s Club operated for five weeks during the pandemic under their own safety measures, which included keeping strippers 15 feet (4.6 meters) from tables, allowing no more than one stripper per stage and requiring them and other employees to wear masks.

FULL STORY:

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The good news is restaurants now have to be allowed to reopen, both the city and the county have announced they will no longer enforce the governor's shut down orders as the courts have struck that down, and small businesses will finally get a chance to save their life's work.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I heard a recall on that serious cunt Gavin Nuisance is gaining serious momentum.

Now if only Nancy Pelosi and Maxine waters could get the uncontrollable urge to drive directly into a brick wall at high speed we'd be all set.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The problem is there is no evidence that this isn’t being spread in restaurants/establishments. The health department would have had to account for every person who took a covid test... and then they would have had to account for every restaurant/establishment they had been to for several weeks before becoming infected. The health department would have had to check credit card and bank statements to confirm all locations were accounted for and then they would have to track that information to uncover epicenters. That didn’t happen... so there is no proof to support anything.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thank god for Strip Clubs. I used to work at Pacers. They have the best Lawyers.

I have some nice memories of them too.

But I honestly think they need to be shut down everywhere on the Planet for the common good until they get the coronavirus under control.

Brothels too.

You may think you're being hard done by your governor's actions, but really, it's for everyone's benefit.

He may be a controversial governor, but in this case I think he's right.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Thank god for Strip Clubs. I used to work at Pacers. They have the best Lawyers.

But I honestly think they need to be shut down everywhere on the Planet for the common good until they get the coronavirus under control.

Brothels too.

You may think you're being hard done by your governor's actions, but really, it's for everyone's benefit.

Here's a good way to get rid of COVID.

Remove all the oxygen from the city you live in.

I bet you they'll be zero cases in that area from that point forward

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The problem is there is no evidence that this isn’t being spread in restaurants/establishments. The health department would have had to account for every person who took a covid test... and then they would have had to account for every restaurant/establishment they had been to for several weeks before becoming infected. The health department would have had to check credit card and bank statements to confirm all locations were accounted for and then they would have to track that information to uncover epicenters. That didn’t happen... so there is no proof to support anything.

You don't seem to understand how this works. You have to use research to prove restaurants are causing harm before you cause material harm and destroy someone's business and life's work. Further more your safety rules have to be applied equally to all sectors without politicians picking or choosing based upon corrupt intentions or unfounded beliefs. There has been a lot of research i to where and when covid spreads and outdoor dining at restaurants (especially when people are six feet apart, have handwashing stations, and wear masks when not eating) are not even in the top 10. That is what the actual scientific research says.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Brothels too.

Here's a good way to get rid of COVID.

Remove all the oxygen from the city you live in.

I bet you they'll be zero cases in that area from that point forward

Don't need to, Bigly.

I live by the ocean, eh?

The virus escapes and blows off into the Pacific, instead a gettin' trapped like it is in these large metro areas.

So we're lucky. And it doesn't take that long to get out of the City if a person really wants to escape the virus here.

Maybe 15 to 20 mins headed North?

Our death rates from COVID are way below that anywhere just about everywhere in the States, eh?

We're way below that of Wyoming, despite having 10X more the population.

But it's luck, y'know. Living in the Right Place at the Right time.

Wish you Americanos all the best in trying to combat this virus.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wish you Americanos all the best in trying to combat this virus.

Wish you would die in a fire or go driving off the side of a cliff at high speeds

Yer still fuckin pissed off about your election, eh?

Well...don't blame me, I didn't/couldn't vote in it.

So, I aint the source of yer misery.

Blame yer fellow Americans for yer predicament.

I had nothin ta do with it, eh Bigly?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let me guess, you work in a bar in PB. Probably on Garnet Ave?