Yikes!

plwtNsO.png

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
yeah, it doesn't sound like a lot of rain to me either, but it sure did quite a bit of damage
place isn't set up to handle a light rain apparently

I'm guessing it's how dry it is in the area. Ground gets so hard that when it rains a lot, for that region, it can't absorb the rain fast enough...

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm guessing it's how dry it is in the area. Ground gets so hard that when it rains a lot, for that region, it can't absorb the rain fast enough...
I went to Boot Camp in SD in the middle of summer it "precipitated' twice while I was there both light drizzles....the place went nuts like the heavy mist would melt us all.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to Boot Camp in SD in the middle of summer it "precipitated' twice while I was there both light drizzles....the place went nuts like the heavy mist would melt us all.

We're terrible weather wimps in California. All my friends stayed "in" this weekend because well, it rained. I had to go out Saturday and got a little wet, but I lived to tell the tale.

:GiggleBitch:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s been raining since this weekend here. I’m hopeful we get enough rain again this year to resurrect the tulip bulbs my grandmother smuggled in her suitcase from Holland years ago. I was pleasantly surprised when I found them last year.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s been raining since this weekend here. I’m hopeful we get enough rain again this year to resurrect the tulip bulbs my grandmother smuggled in her suitcase from Holland years ago. I was pleasantly surprised when I found them last year.

That would be great. Tulip bulbs can be fussy, it is good when you can get them to come back for more than one season.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
  • "Overcompensation is when a person overachieves in one area of their life to make up for shortcomings in another. A person can become competitive and dominant and may tend to exaggerate."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!