What do you think of the flooding of Illegal Immigration?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Don't know what's the hate is all about. There are illegal immigrants in thailand too. You don't see thai people making a great big fuss about it.
That's because the people of Thailand are more fucked up than the Illegal Immigrants so in short is a good thing for them !

Thailand,the sin capitol of the world and where money can buy anything- - - - - -- -and yes I have been to your shit hole>>>>>>

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Don't know what's the hate is all about. There are illegal immigrants in thailand too. You don't see thai people making a great big fuss about it.
That's because the people of Thailand are more fucked up than the Illegal Immigrants so in short is a good thing for them !

Thailand,the sin capitol of the world and where money can buy anything- - - - - -- -and yes I have been to your shit hole>>>>>>

Did I mention there are illegal immigrants in Europe as well? Are the Europeans fucked up as well?
You can trash thailand all you like, the fact remains, you enjoyed your stayed in thailand. Why is that? Maybe because thai people aren't fucked up like you claimed.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Cool. The messycans can go there instead.
They can't swim that far dork and for the record it the people from central America that are trying to jump the USA border so get a clue seaweed sucker !

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Cool. The messycans can go there instead.
They can't swim that far dork and for the record it the people from central America that are trying to jump the USA border so get a clue seaweed sucker !
The rich Latin American folks come by plane. I have actually seen many.

Top Bottom