What do you think of the flooding of Illegal Immigration?

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
This is the biggest genocide in human history but fuck it! I’m not a great believer in god but I do know that this action by the EU will result in the 3rd Great War which whites will win, never lost before... Grrrrrrrrr!

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
I love this question... If you as a indigenous European were born in Tokyo does that make you Japanese? The same applies applies to non whites in our countries!
Then of course we get the “indigenous Americans” argument lol except they were Indians from India not indigenous to that land they just happened upon the land first...

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
I think the flooding of humans is awful and that these peoples Governments shud in fact have the means to take care of it's own people ... ffs pissed myself RIGHT ofF to Helll .. THANKS !!

LOL K, I feelz better.

Kilroy

...was here.
I'm 100% in favor of flooding illegal aliens. Via high-pressure hoses.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
We(USA) should lay land mines and so many even there roaches can't get threw !

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
Kick out the banks get forever hated and deemed evil! Nein! We see the same vitriol from the fake news corporate Jews! Only white reprobates rejoice in the forced extinction of the first world indigenous Europeans! ⚡️⚡️War is looming! This spoilt generation of the world has never known of revolution and the hard facts of existence, dine in HELL!

Johnny

Flaming Hetrosexual
What do I think of the flooding of illegal immigrants?

I like the sound they make when they're flooded.

Kilroy

...was here.
gurglegurgle sin parar, lo sentimos, prometemos que dejaremos de invadir su país, por favor gurglegurgle ded

Kilroy

...was here.
Bad enough they reintroduced bedbugs to the U.S., now they're bringing back delightful little ailments like tuberculosis, etc. Yep, let's just let 'em waltz right in like a swarm of fuckin' plague rats.

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Bad enough they reintroduced bedbugs to the U.S., now they're bringing back delightful little ailments like tuberculosis, etc. Yep, let's just let 'em waltz right in like a swarm of fuckin' plague rats.
The way U.S introduced small pox ?? lol Such a righteous land lmfao

Kilroy

...was here.
The way U.S introduced small pox ?? lol Such a righteous land lmfao
See? That's what happens. That's why we shouldn't allow it.

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Don't know what's the hate is all about. There are illegal immigrants in thailand too. You don't see thai people making a great big fuss about it.

Top Bottom