A San Diego trial proves hydroxychloroquine to be an effective remedy

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
As a cashectomie for relieving the gullible from their hard earned money.

A doctor claimed he had a ‘miracle cure’ for covid. He’s going to prison.

imrs.php

In March and April of 2020, as the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
spread and people isolated in their homes, a doctor in San Diego boasted that he had his hands on a “miracle cure,” according to prosecutors — hydroxychloroquine.

In mass-marketing emails from his business, Skinny Beach Med Spa, Jennings Ryan Staley said the drug was included in his coronavirus “treatment kits,” despite the medication becoming increasingly scarce. But Staley had a way of getting it, he later told an undercover federal agent. He planned to smuggle in a barrel of hydroxychloroquine powder with the help of a Chinese supplier, prosecutors said.
Staley was
to 30 days in prison and a year of home confinement for the scheme. He
last year.

“At the height of the pandemic, before vaccines were available, this doctor sought to profit from patients’ fears,” U.S. Attorney Randy Grossman said in a news release. “He abused his position of trust and

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can buy a week long course of HCQ in Tijuana for about $0.20. Why does aidsman think that is expensive or some large cost?

It is like, yet again, the man has no idea what he is talking about.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You can buy a week long course of HCQ in Tijuana for about $0.20. Why does aidsman think that is expensive or some large cost?

If you are unable to respond to the article posted and have nothing to offer other than school yard insults, just keep your mouth shut. The Politics Board is no longer the place for you boys to swing your dicks around.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If you are unable to respond to the article posted and have nothing to offer other than school yard insults, just keep your mouth shut. The Politics Board is no longer the place for you boys to swing your dicks around.

The forum isn't interested in having a sterile politics board. Some conflict with mild insults are tolerable like "shitbag Democrats" since @Reggie_Essent isn't capable of more.

However, I think @Oerdin is getting very close to crossing the line.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

The forum isn't interested in having a sterile politics board. Some conflict with mild insults are tolerable like "shitbag Democrats" since @Reggie_Essent isn't capable of more.

"Shitbags" was focus-group tested and 9 out of 10 sane people agree that all Registered Democrats are Shitbags.

Just let it soak in.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Shitbags" was focus-group tested and 9 out of 10 sane people agree that all Registered Democrats are Shitbags.

Just let it soak in.
Careful, don't poke the Poark or you will be placed on double secret diet soda probation
Sounding like metdown needs its own sub section of politics to me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just let it soak in.

Why should I care about the focus group results of whining right-wingers?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Right, all Americans have access to TJ.

Any where in Mexico or Canada or the Caribbean would easily do. Yes, this covers the majority of the US population so aidsman's claim remains as nonsensical and invalid as usual.

Oh, even in the US a week long course of HCQ was about $1. Or at least it was until the corrupt Biden admin made it unobtainable for political reasons. So the very first sentence out of aidsman in this thread is a flat out lie. Just like virtually everything he posts.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Just let it soak in.

I was just joking. We normal non-insane people laugh at you people focus-group testing everything, like Biden's "Ultra-MAGA" gaff.

How'd that one work out for you people with your incestuous little Democrat focus groups? Trump is raking in millions selling "Ultra-MAGA" hats now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just let it soak in.

I was just joking. We normal non-insane people laugh at you people focus-group testing everything, like Biden's "Ultra-MAGA" gaff.

How'd that one work out for you people with your incestuous little Democrat focus groups? Trump is raking in millions selling "Ultra-MAGA" hats now.

The GOP has focused group the shit out of everything.

Don't think that I don't know the work that Frank Luntz did for your douchebags for years.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Just let it soak in.

The GOP has focused group the shit out of everything.

Don't think that I don't know the work that Frank Luntz did for your douchebags for years.
Selective deaf, dumb and blindness.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Any where in Mexico or Canada or the Caribbean would easily do. Yes, this covers the majority of the US population so aidsman's claim remains as nonsensical and invalid as usual.

Most Americans aren't that close to borders to make it worth their while, ffs.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wow. I made one extremely mild post which was both on topic and correct and you already are losing your mind. Do you want to be a good mod or just a partisan hack who kills the politics subforum?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just let it soak in.

By definition focus groups must have proportional represe tation of various groups in order to have valid results. It works as a poll that way.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. I made one extremely mild post which was both on topic and correct and you already are losing your mind. Do you want to be a good mod or just a partisan hack who kills the politics subforum?

You did not. I am letting a lot go, but your shit started a huge amount of other shit. FACT

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

My Seventy Year old Brother in Law in West Hartford CT buzzes down to TJ every couple weeks, you simpleton. **Eyes rolled backward so hard I fell off my bar stool**

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

However, I think @Oerdin is getting very-- close to crossing the line.

Just let it soak in.

By definition focus groups must have proportional represe tation of various groups in order to have valid results. It works as a poll that way.

That is abjectly not true. Focus groups are used to gather qualitative data (descriptive/open-ended) from small groups of people. They're used in many ways, sometimes with mixed groups, but just as often with a target group.

If you want to know what conservatives between the ages of 19-34 think about abortion, you need to have a focus group of people that represent that demographic.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Just let it soak in.

That is abjectly not true. Focus groups are used to gather qualitative data (descriptive/open-ended) from small groups of people. They're used in many ways, sometimes with mixed groups, but just as often with a target group.

If you want to know what conservatives between the ages of 19-34 think about abortion, you need to have a focus group of people that represent that demographic.
"When did they start that?!?!?!" 0'Dork

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Most Americans aren't that close to borders to make it worth their while, ffs.

I was editing post 9 when you posted this. Suffice it to say you are avoiding the point. Please reread post 9 and then respond.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just let it soak in.

"When did they start that?!?!?!" 0'Dork

The global price of HCQ is less than $0.01 per pill, my poorly educated and low I.Q. friend.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You did not. I am letting a lot go, but your shit started a huge amount of other shit. FACT

You are objectively wrong. Reread my first post (post #2). It is both on topic and entirely correct.

Serious question: What is going on which prevents you from objectively reading two simple sentences?

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just let it soak in.

We dont expect you to to do anything other than what you're doing now, dip shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are objective wrong. Reread my first post (post #2). It is both on topic and entirely correct.

Serious question: What is going on which prevents you from objectively reading two simple sentences?

The comment you are responding to has nothing to do with post #2, idiot.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always thought pigs were relatively smart animals but I guess not all of them.

Look at the posts in order, be objective, and most of all get that giant chip off of your shoulder.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I always thought pigs were relatively smart animals but I guess not all of them.

Look at the posts in order, be objective, and most of all get that giant chip off of your shoulder.

Go look in misplaced meltdown for your stupid post. You're thick as hell and not in a good way, I'm certain.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Go look in misplaced meltdown for your stupid post. You're thick as hell and not in a good way, I'm certain.
Moar "healthy and adult discussion"