San Diego residents move to Mexico because of the cost of living

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Good that the jab will render most youth in their growth and subsequent vision for a family, sterile.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What do you mean, huh?

Biden alledgedly had our forces go and get the much needed formula from those withholding it... cause sanctions. Which were set by his administration to begin with.

Are you people that blind?
Only folks suffering from these "sanctions" are citizens of the country proper.
You think Russia is suffering, maybe China?
LMFAO
Stop this right now. You!

This republican taking points and stuff.

the current administration is fredo smart. Do you remember fredo?

First we dismantle our own means of energy independence and then we sanction imports of energy supplies from Evil Puntin man bad.

Then we tell low income minorities to "buy a 60,000.00 Telsa" when gas prices have completely sunk them under the poverty line.

and when they are on the cusp of eviction or their children cannot eat this week? Rejoice you ungrateful bastards... we have a black woman SCOTUS and a black LESBIAN press secretary

progress. Get on the train or GTFO!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just like the Afgan "refugees", so be the Ukrainian "refugees", so be the southern border. They ALL getting your taxes, your loans, food stamps...
Bet they have had formula for their ilk all along. While none on the shelf for yours....

we received a shipment of 78,000 lbs of premie/infant specialty formula from Europe recently
Funny, that's the exact number the jew media is announcing here.
78,000 lbs... how long you reckon that'll last?
I'm going with 3 or 4 days

but we might be able to stretch that if pregnant women act now and abort those non human clumps of cells which have been occupying their wombs rent free for the last 7 to 8.5 months
No abortions allowed.
Roe v Wade done been over turnt.
I believe if they act now with a coat hanger and a bottle of gin they can get in before the axe falls

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Don't you exclamation point at me, mister Bigs.
Can't help ya if the truth stings.
Just keep talking is my destiny.
No matter what.
Keep shining.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Don't you exclamation point at me.
Can't help ya if the truth stings.
Well I don't know about you but if given the choice between 10.00 a gallon gas and all those awful and hertful Tweets orange man bad used to send out I'm going with 10 dollar a gallon gas!

and we need another 20 to 25 million wet back cockroaches imported from below our southern border , cuase, I don't know about where you live but here in Florida a taco shop every 14.5 ft is simply NOT ENOUGH.

For crying out loud why can Brandon serve 4 more terms.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Open. Your. Eyes.

I like to say "put your glasses on", hence my Rowdy Roddy Piper avatar from They Live.

Use to be a gif of him putting the glasses on. Had the same avatar for 15 years. Had to switch it up when my homeland started getting destroyed.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
People done started talking in tongues an shit... yes, looking at you GoGurt.

Used to know a chap liked him's wrasslers.
Are you him, Blazor?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The US is on its last legs.
No, California is on it's last legs
The whole country is.
No. Florida is great. Cost of living is way less than California for sure!!!
You mean real estate is more expensive in popular places to live, when did they start doing that?
Huh? My kids have a million dollar home 9 minutes from the Beach Club that would be 2 million or more in California!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On the upside, if anyone does go down to Tijuana I highly recommend going to the Hotel Ceasar who's claim to fame is that they invented the Ceasar salad back in the 1920's. It is a good Itian restaurant.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been following those reports. These people being Russian Ukrainian, Polish, etc would be better off staying in Mexico.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They are saying average SFH is over $1 million here and the average 1 bedroom rents for $3000 a month. I am going to need to jack up all my rents. I have a 4 bedroom townhouse I am only getting $2800 a month for which needs to be closer to $4000 a month.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you think Mexico is worth moving to @Oerdin?

It seems like a dump.

Crime ridden. Bad water. Bad air.

Lots of poverty. Worse than the US Americans are 'escaping' from.

People will do anything ta save a buck these days I suppose.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Parts of it are nice but those are not the cheap parts people think about when they talk about moving to Mexico.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The latest thing at the border is a bunch of Russians showing up.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
San Diego has become America's new 'Ellis Island' eh Oerdin?

The 'Promised Land'.

The Point of Entry.

They dont appear to come thru New York anymore.